Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fire Profit] Festive Bauble Hunt
1 2 3 4
@protowilson

I am asking if I could add the original baubles to my badge collection. I really like the baubles against the snowy mountain and pinecone background. However, I understand if I am not allowed to use it considering it is your art.

Please let me know when you have the chance.
@protowilson

I am asking if I could add the original baubles to my badge collection. I really like the baubles against the snowy mountain and pinecone background. However, I understand if I am not allowed to use it considering it is your art.

Please let me know when you have the chance.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Sorry it took me a while to respond! I did have another player ask if they could use the icons as well, and while I didn't ask for any currency for them, the player did send a fundraising donation for their use. If you could do the same, it would be appreciated, but it's not something I can enforce! The icons are already on the site so for all I know, other people have already used them without any kind of donation. It's really your decision, but I do appreciate that you asked first [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Katsuji Sorry it took me a while to respond!
I did have another player ask if they could use the icons as well, and while I didn't ask for any currency for them, the player did send a fundraising donation for their use. If you could do the same, it would be appreciated, but it's not something I can enforce! The icons are already on the site so for all I know, other people have already used them without any kind of donation. It's really your decision, but I do appreciate that you asked first
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
1 2 3 4