Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fire Profit] Festive Bauble Hunt
1 2 3 4
@protowilson: Sending in for relaxed!
@protowilson: Sending in for relaxed!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@protowilson Thank you again, I will send over dergs now. I appreciate your help and I like all the baubles, my favs are the sickle moon and Christmas tree but they all are really nice.
Dandy
@protowilson Thank you again, I will send over dergs now. I appreciate your help and I like all the baubles, my favs are the sickle moon and Christmas tree but they all are really nice.
Dandy
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@turtleking9974 @Kvon @Bezonox @Sinjin @WinterKitten1996 @WanderingTurtle @Hinumi @Silversahde @Aequinoctiale @rubyredtan @Hyzenthlaay

I was just checking my spreadsheet and noticed that I either haven't had any guesses from you, or only a few. The event ends at rollover tomorrow so there're only a few hours left to find those baubles!

If you HAVE sent guesses and I never responded, my apologies - I know that PMs sometimes go astray, or I might've accidentally overlooked your message. You might need to send it again :)
@turtleking9974 @Kvon @Bezonox @Sinjin @WinterKitten1996 @WanderingTurtle @Hinumi @Silversahde @Aequinoctiale @rubyredtan @Hyzenthlaay

I was just checking my spreadsheet and noticed that I either haven't had any guesses from you, or only a few. The event ends at rollover tomorrow so there're only a few hours left to find those baubles!

If you HAVE sent guesses and I never responded, my apologies - I know that PMs sometimes go astray, or I might've accidentally overlooked your message. You might need to send it again :)
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

I just sent in my guesses, but now that I'm looking at the thread again don't people have until tomorrow at rollover to finish? 'Cause today's the 27th.
@protowilson

I just sent in my guesses, but now that I'm looking at the thread again don't people have until tomorrow at rollover to finish? 'Cause today's the 27th.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle Yes, you're right... I keep forgetting that in my timezone, I'm already on the 28th! Thanks for letting me know!
@WanderingTurtle Yes, you're right... I keep forgetting that in my timezone, I'm already on the 28th! Thanks for letting me know!
@protowilson

No problem, time zones can always make things tricky! And thanks for running this event, I enjoyed seeing so many pretty dragons while I was hunting for baubles. :)
@protowilson

No problem, time zones can always make things tricky! And thanks for running this event, I enjoyed seeing so many pretty dragons while I was hunting for baubles. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Sorry about that! I've sent in all my guesses @protowilson
Sorry about that! I've sent in all my guesses @protowilson

Magpie
he/they/she
Fr time +3

=====================
natureshieldr.png
@Bezonox @Sinjin @MerlinMausi @hzsky @Eialyne @SenchaDrake @Dandydots

OK it's almost time to draw for the accent. If you could have a look at the spreadsheet and check that I've got your number of tickets correct, that'd be great. Let me know if there's any trouble accessing it.
I apologise for the rudimentary spreadsheet. I'm not a spreadsheet gun and have only been slowly learning formulas and stuff!

OK it's almost time to draw for the accent. If you could have a look at the spreadsheet and check that I've got your number of tickets correct, that'd be great. Let me know if there's any trouble accessing it.
I apologise for the rudimentary spreadsheet. I'm not a spreadsheet gun and have only been slowly learning formulas and stuff!
@Bezonox @Sinjin @MerlinMausi @hzsky @Eialyne @SenchaDrake @Dandydots OK I didn't hear back from anyone so I'm assuming the ticketing was all correct. Winner is Eialyne! I'll send you your accent in just a moment. Thanks to you all for taking part! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pLrvJ8F.png[/img]

OK I didn't hear back from anyone so I'm assuming the ticketing was all correct.
Winner is Eialyne! I'll send you your accent in just a moment. Thanks to you all for taking part!

pLrvJ8F.png
@protowilson
This was great!
Thank you for hosting!
:D

Congrats to the winner!
@protowilson
This was great!
Thank you for hosting!