Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | End of an Era Giveaway
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
this is very kind of you to do! any skins or accents or apparel would be awesome but i'll be happy with whatever you may give me! thank you in advance!
this is very kind of you to do! any skins or accents or apparel would be awesome but i'll be happy with whatever you may give me! thank you in advance!
KjP3.png
This is very sweet of you I am sorry to see you leave and wish you best in the future.
I would love a grab bag and all gen 1 dragons you are willing to send my way.
I hoard chests of all kinds also.
Thank you in advance
This is very sweet of you I am sorry to see you leave and wish you best in the future.
I would love a grab bag and all gen 1 dragons you are willing to send my way.
I hoard chests of all kinds also.
Thank you in advance
I’d love a grab bag, apparel in particular is much needed!
And best of luck! The
I’d love a grab bag, apparel in particular is much needed!
And best of luck! The
“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
JYOlR25.png
I'd love a bag; looking particularly for apparel :>
I'd love a bag; looking particularly for apparel :>
Hi! I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to see you be so kind and generous! If you ever decide to come back in the future, please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to send over a goodie bag to get you started again!

I'll take a bag of whatever you have left-- if you have any apparel, I'd love that! (If you have a seawater savior, that would be all I need!)
Hi! I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to see you be so kind and generous! If you ever decide to come back in the future, please feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to send over a goodie bag to get you started again!

I'll take a bag of whatever you have left-- if you have any apparel, I'd love that! (If you have a seawater savior, that would be all I need!)
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
I'm sorry to see you go, best of luck in your non-FR endeavors!

I'd love a grab bag please and if the first dragon in your lair isn't your progen I'd love her too :)
I'm sorry to see you go, best of luck in your non-FR endeavors!

I'd love a grab bag please and if the first dragon in your lair isn't your progen I'd love her too :)
wishlist
Sorry to see you go! All the best!

Re grab bags, I'd be happy with anything, really! But I love familiars and Baldwin mats above all!
Best of luck!
Sorry to see you go! All the best!

Re grab bags, I'd be happy with anything, really! But I love familiars and Baldwin mats above all!
Best of luck!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
I’d love a bag!Anything works! Thanks uwu
I’d love a bag!Anything works! Thanks uwu
!!!
Sad to see you go! [emoji=coatl sad size=1]I'd take anything. Thank you for doing this
Sad to see you go! I'd take anything. Thank you for doing this
It's always so sad to see people leave :c I hope you do well wherever life takes you!

also I tend to hoard fest stuff so if you have any of that, I'll gladly take it off your hands
It's always so sad to see people leave :c I hope you do well wherever life takes you!

also I tend to hoard fest stuff so if you have any of that, I'll gladly take it off your hands
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37