Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | End of an Era Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
i’d love a grab bag! my wishlist is in my signature, but really anything from a festival is appreciated (since i took a Long Hiatus)

good luck on your journey irl!
i’d love a grab bag! my wishlist is in my signature, but really anything from a festival is appreciated (since i took a Long Hiatus)

good luck on your journey irl!
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
I hope you come back in the future :) Anything would be fine, thank you!
I hope you come back in the future :) Anything would be fine, thank you!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Could I please get a grab bag? really anything is welcome to me. Sad to see anyone leave FR but hope you have a good time, and very thankful you're not just having your stuff sit unused on an empty account
Could I please get a grab bag? really anything is welcome to me. Sad to see anyone leave FR but hope you have a good time, and very thankful you're not just having your stuff sit unused on an empty account
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
I'd love anything! Probably apparel, but this was nice of you. Sad to see you go, I hope everything goes well! (My wishlist is here ;; )
I'd love anything! Probably apparel, but this was nice of you. Sad to see you go, I hope everything goes well! (My wishlist is here ;; )
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@Voidmans

Thank you for your generosity! I'd love a bag, please ^^ I'll gladly take any Imperials you need to get rid of, and food and treasure would be very welcome! :3
@Voidmans

Thank you for your generosity! I'd love a bag, please ^^ I'll gladly take any Imperials you need to get rid of, and food and treasure would be very welcome! :3
I'd love a bag! I'm sorry to see you go, but I hope you have fun on your next ventures!!!
I'd love a bag! I'm sorry to see you go, but I hope you have fun on your next ventures!!!
tumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.pngGQ4NLIa.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
I'm sorry to see ya go, hope you're doing okay. And thanks for doing this, I would like anything you'll give me (some genes would be awesome) so thank you! :)
I'm sorry to see ya go, hope you're doing okay. And thanks for doing this, I would like anything you'll give me (some genes would be awesome) so thank you! :)
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
This is so kind of you!! I'm sorry to see you go, and I hope life treats you well out there! I'd really like a bag, if that's okay!!
This is so kind of you!! I'm sorry to see you go, and I hope life treats you well out there! I'd really like a bag, if that's okay!!
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
I'd love to have a bag and wish you enjoys outside fr.
I'd love to have a bag and wish you enjoys outside fr.
@voidmans Could I get this beauty? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17809850] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178099/17809850_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks
@voidmans Could I get this beauty?
17809850_350.png
Thanks
[img]https://i.imgur.com/W1ufEjp.png%22%3E[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37