Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | End of an Era Giveaway
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Voidmans I wish you the best in wherever life takes you next!

If you still have anything left, I'd prefer apparel or skins, but anything would be fine :>
@Voidmans I wish you the best in wherever life takes you next!

If you still have anything left, I'd prefer apparel or skins, but anything would be fine :>
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@voidmans Hiya- may have already been taken but any genes or high value items I can sell for my projects is great. Or any of this; [item=breed change: banescale][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=primary gene: ragged (banescale)][item=secondary gene: safari (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: wraith (banescale)][item=vial of unusual sight]
@voidmans Hiya- may have already been taken but any genes or high value items I can sell for my projects is great.
Or any of this;
Breed Change: Banescale Scroll of Eternal Youth Vial of Unusual Sight
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Voidmans I'd love a grab bag too! I'd love any familiars you have that I don't (which according to your bestiary, is everything except to the mini globe) and fancy apparel (fancy doesn't mean rare/fest, I mean pretty). Sorry to see you leaving FR but I hope you had a good time while it lasted! :)
@Voidmans I'd love a grab bag too! I'd love any familiars you have that I don't (which according to your bestiary, is everything except to the mini globe) and fancy apparel (fancy doesn't mean rare/fest, I mean pretty). Sorry to see you leaving FR but I hope you had a good time while it lasted! :)
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@Voidmans
If you have any fest apparel left I would love that! Or any treasure/gems left, I hope you had an amazing time on FR!
@Voidmans
If you have any fest apparel left I would love that! Or any treasure/gems left, I hope you had an amazing time on FR!
@voidmans I would love any openables, apparel, familiars, speciality items And most importantly [item=tuxedo floracat]
@voidmans

I would love any openables, apparel, familiars, speciality items

And most importantly Tuxedo Floracat
QFXpYkj.png
@voidmans

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I'm running out of lair space but I'd be happy to receive a grab bag of anything else! :)

Good Luck!
@voidmans

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I'm running out of lair space but I'd be happy to receive a grab bag of anything else! :)

Good Luck!
bzEU9i1.png1arPkdI.pngPyzT7QY.png2EJfzPa.pngeRWUNjA.pngRwYjxAH.pngybizMWD.pngPTVAf7u.pnguZLcmAo.pngy6rs8KC.pngEGzfMVW.pngfB9LVL3.pngTJdobYa.pngzXPUC5G.pngeoG2v2D.pngWuWWMB3.png5zPzNgV.pngEBEMlSX.png
Could I get a grab bag, please? We'll miss you!
Could I get a grab bag, please? We'll miss you!
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
could i get a grab bag please?
could i get a grab bag please?
u94F7n8.pngCedVBCC.pngHere’s my Art Shop!
I'd like a grab bag pls
I'd like a grab bag pls
LMLA6wg.png
I would love a grab bag please.
I would love a grab bag please.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37