Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Over] Harvest Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@Dracowolf Sending another 10 dragons via PA, all with breed bonus :)
@Dracowolf Sending another 10 dragons via PA, all with breed bonus :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Ashki I'd love to, don't want to miss all those amazing daily badges ahah!
@Ashki I'd love to, don't want to miss all those amazing daily badges ahah!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Nightwind Rejected a level 1 for being listed at level 6. Thanks for supporting Earth!
@Nightwind Rejected a level 1 for being listed at level 6. Thanks for supporting Earth!
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott

Thanks for catching that one!

It's the untrained ones out of the HDen, dang it. It messes up the ages when I grab them.
@rufusdrumknott

Thanks for catching that one!

It's the untrained ones out of the HDen, dang it. It messes up the ages when I grab them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@rufusdrumknott I'm going to be training up dragons for a little while today, would you prefer to accept them as I train or all in one go at the end? I'm happy to do whatever's easiest for you!
@rufusdrumknott I'm going to be training up dragons for a little while today, would you prefer to accept them as I train or all in one go at the end? I'm happy to do whatever's easiest for you!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi I'd prefer all at once, but either way is totally fine with me! Thanks for supporting Earth!
@FirozTaverbi I'd prefer all at once, but either way is totally fine with me! Thanks for supporting Earth!
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott No worries, I'll send them off to you in a group then! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@rufusdrumknott No worries, I'll send them off to you in a group then!
Na5WGHa.png
@WavesofPeace Sorry to decline your last four PAs, but I'm out of gems! Feel free to resend for treasure, or to send to another attendant. Thanks for your support!
@WavesofPeace Sorry to decline your last four PAs, but I'm out of gems! Feel free to resend for treasure, or to send to another attendant. Thanks for your support!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@TheClockworkHowl I've set up some PAs for you to take at your leisure! Thank you!
@TheClockworkHowl I've set up some PAs for you to take at your leisure! Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@TheClockworkHowl Hiya! Got 77 level 6s headed your way for treasure!
@TheClockworkHowl Hiya! Got 77 level 6s headed your way for treasure!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39