Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Over] Harvest Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Briton Sounds good! Thanks for supporting Earth! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
@Briton

Sounds good! Thanks for supporting Earth!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline You're welcome. Although I would argue that supporting Earth is just supporting Arcane indirectly. Everything is part of the cosmos. Earth flight just represents all the solid stuff.
@Skyeline You're welcome. Although I would argue that supporting Earth is just supporting Arcane indirectly. Everything is part of the cosmos. Earth flight just represents all the solid stuff.
qDavPTk.png
@bfkitsune hi! I accidentally posted one more dragon than I meant to for sale- there's one level 1 among the level 7s. Can I buy her back?
@bfkitsune hi! I accidentally posted one more dragon than I meant to for sale- there's one level 1 among the level 7s. Can I buy her back?
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
@Kaivyrin Absolutely! Let me set up the return PA for you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kaivyrin Absolutely! Let me set up the return PA for you!
EDxOo1O.png
@Dramiat. two Lvl 7 incoming, one with gene bonus.
@Dramiat. two Lvl 7 incoming, one with gene bonus.
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise You got it! Thank you so much!
@DragonPromise You got it! Thank you so much!
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
@Dramiat -- you're welcome. I'll try to get more to you tonight.
@Dramiat -- you're welcome. I'll try to get more to you tonight.
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise You’re welcome to send them as they’re ready! I have to hop off for a bit and may not be around to accept them until the morning, though, so if you want a faster response, you may want to send to another attendant =)
@DragonPromise You’re welcome to send them as they’re ready! I have to hop off for a bit and may not be around to accept them until the morning, though, so if you want a faster response, you may want to send to another attendant =)
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
@Catvrix Sending 14 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 1x breed+gene bonus, 8x gene bonus, 4x breed bonus)
@Catvrix Sending 14 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 1x breed+gene bonus, 8x gene bonus, 4x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina

Sure thing, thanks for supporting Earth!
@Losina

Sure thing, thanks for supporting Earth!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery