Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ticketless Level 25 Raffel, V2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@ViaCurro

All trained to 20. Surrok on her way back to you :)
@ViaCurro

All trained to 20. Surrok on her way back to you :)
bump 1 :"D
bump 1 :"D
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
Bump! (1)
Bump! (1)
Me and my friends have a pot cult for absolutely no reason. Any donations of rusty pots are appreciated.
Can I juusstt say....

BUMP ONE and...

sending 300 Meat points and if you ever need another dragon, I AWLWAYS have dragons for sale :P So just ping/pm/whatever and say and you'll get ^u^

:P Thank you @ViaCurro
Can I juusstt say....

BUMP ONE and...

sending 300 Meat points and if you ever need another dragon, I AWLWAYS have dragons for sale :P So just ping/pm/whatever and say and you'll get ^u^

:P Thank you @ViaCurro
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump 2 <:~
Bump 2 <:~
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
bump 3 n n )
bump 3 n n )
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
Bump 4 -
:D
Bump 4 -
:D
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
Bump

@ViaCurro i have a dragon that i guess i got from the first raffle, but he's level 1, and he wants to go live somewhere else and not be exalted. is this a dragon you could use?
Bump

@ViaCurro i have a dragon that i guess i got from the first raffle, but he's level 1, and he wants to go live somewhere else and not be exalted. is this a dragon you could use?
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@sharksandducks thank you for the offer, but I don't need another Dragon right now. I wish you luck with finding him a home, though :)
(Also, I don't think he is from this raffle, at least not scince I run it)
@sharksandducks thank you for the offer, but I don't need another Dragon right now. I wish you luck with finding him a home, though :)
(Also, I don't think he is from this raffle, at least not scince I run it)
nPqulLR.png
bump 5 <:
bump 5 <:
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19