Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ticketless Level 25 Raffel, V2
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Eeeee I'm glad to have her! :D

For the future rounds, I'm in favor of unstatted, because it gives the winner more flexibility with the dragon when they get it ^^
Eeeee I'm glad to have her! :D

For the future rounds, I'm in favor of unstatted, because it gives the winner more flexibility with the dragon when they get it ^^

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer
Congrats!

@ViaCurro
pinglist please
I'm good with unstatted :)
@ZippoFeuer
Congrats!

@ViaCurro
pinglist please
I'm good with unstatted :)
Now to the bump raffe. A little late, sorry for that :)

Total of bump tickets:
@/name (Tickets) #Ticket
@kumatan (7) 1-7
@iLennA (1) 8
@SavySav122 (1) 9
@sharksandducks (1) 10
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx (1) 11

And the winner is:
@/kumatan (#7)
Congratulations, and thanks to all of you :D
Now to the bump raffe. A little late, sorry for that :)

Total of bump tickets:
@/name (Tickets) #Ticket
@kumatan (7) 1-7
@iLennA (1) 8
@SavySav122 (1) 9
@sharksandducks (1) 10
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx (1) 11

And the winner is:
@/kumatan (#7)
Congratulations, and thanks to all of you :D
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro In the previous version of this raffle, each person could only get 1 ticket each because the odds would be fair to new, old, rich and poor players, meaning you didn't increase your chances of winning because you were wealthier, but all current participants' because there were less competition. Now, a wealthy player can just pay its way with cheap items and book all the slots. In this round, there are only 2 people who have a shot at the prize. There is no use for others to join in at a late date. It's just something to think about ^^
@ViaCurro In the previous version of this raffle, each person could only get 1 ticket each because the odds would be fair to new, old, rich and poor players, meaning you didn't increase your chances of winning because you were wealthier, but all current participants' because there were less competition. Now, a wealthy player can just pay its way with cheap items and book all the slots. In this round, there are only 2 people who have a shot at the prize. There is no use for others to join in at a late date. It's just something to think about ^^
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@AliciaA sorry, I wanted to anwer earlier, but I got opsessed with a really good (and long) fanfic. Thank you for the feedback, but I don't quite get your concern. In @/TwilightBlue's version of a ticketless raffle you could get multiple tickets for multiple items, and in the last round they run Eliminate was also splitt into multiple slots. In my opinion it's more fair that way than a stack of food the same value as Elim. And it's definitively possible for a newer player to but multiple low-value items to get Slots - thats what I did when I first participated in the ticketless raffle, I was too new to have any full stacks of food.
I hope this makes sense :)
@AliciaA sorry, I wanted to anwer earlier, but I got opsessed with a really good (and long) fanfic. Thank you for the feedback, but I don't quite get your concern. In @/TwilightBlue's version of a ticketless raffle you could get multiple tickets for multiple items, and in the last round they run Eliminate was also splitt into multiple slots. In my opinion it's more fair that way than a stack of food the same value as Elim. And it's definitively possible for a newer player to but multiple low-value items to get Slots - thats what I did when I first participated in the ticketless raffle, I was too new to have any full stacks of food.
I hope this makes sense :)
nPqulLR.png
@ZippoFeuer
@kumatan
@BottledLightning

It took me a LOT longer then expected to get this round going, sorry for that. I had to move one of my exams to the end of march, and it got canceled, but my Internet conection is extreamly wobbly at the moment. Not sure yet if it's the new router or the fact that everybody has to stay at home, but I can fight in the coli for longer than Five minutes, max, before I get kicked out. The solution is that I won't do any of the training for this round's dragons.

A couple chages scince last round:
-the number of Eliminate/Rally Slots will depend on the joined Prices of the Stones at the beginning of the round.
-I added an optional time limit. I'll ping all participants with a list of everything still missing and the option to end the raffle with a partially stoned dragon.

This round only:
Added training slots for level 1-16 for both the main raffle dragon and the bump raffle dragon.
@ZippoFeuer
@kumatan
@BottledLightning

It took me a LOT longer then expected to get this round going, sorry for that. I had to move one of my exams to the end of march, and it got canceled, but my Internet conection is extreamly wobbly at the moment. Not sure yet if it's the new router or the fact that everybody has to stay at home, but I can fight in the coli for longer than Five minutes, max, before I get kicked out. The solution is that I won't do any of the training for this round's dragons.

A couple chages scince last round:
-the number of Eliminate/Rally Slots will depend on the joined Prices of the Stones at the beginning of the round.
-I added an optional time limit. I'll ping all participants with a list of everything still missing and the option to end the raffle with a partially stoned dragon.

This round only:
Added training slots for level 1-16 for both the main raffle dragon and the bump raffle dragon.
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro Could I donate a dragon? This is her: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60353958] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603540/60353958_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ViaCurro

Could I donate a dragon? This is her:

60353958_350.png
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Bump 1!

(also could I be added to the pinglist?)
Bump 1!

(also could I be added to the pinglist?)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

@Duskphoenix send her over! Not sure yet if she's going to be the bump raffle dragon or the main raffle dragon, but I'm happy to have her :)
@Duskphoenix send her over! Not sure yet if she's going to be the bump raffle dragon or the main raffle dragon, but I'm happy to have her :)
nPqulLR.png
Bump 2!
Bump 2!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19