Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Raffle for Remnants [Pg.10 Winners]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@mercurialwings
May I get a free ticket please? Thanks so much!
@mercurialwings
May I get a free ticket please? Thanks so much!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@mercurialwings, Is it okay to buy tickets for someone else?
@mercurialwings, Is it okay to buy tickets for someone else?
I5UJBVd.png
@Sturmflux: If it's someone who is already in the raffle, sure. If it's someone new, please check with them to be sure they actually want something like this first.
@Sturmflux: If it's someone who is already in the raffle, sure. If it's someone new, please check with them to be sure they actually want something like this first.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings, could I claim a free ticket? I'll send a crossroads to purchase more tickets soon, thank you!
@mercurialwings, could I claim a free ticket? I'll send a crossroads to purchase more tickets soon, thank you!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614: No worries and you can just send with a note if you don't want to post each purchase. ^ ^ That's what a few people have been doing so far.
@Angel614: No worries and you can just send with a note if you don't want to post each purchase. ^ ^ That's what a few people have been doing so far.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings, That's actually a good rule. Thank you!
@mercurialwings, That's actually a good rule. Thank you!
I5UJBVd.png
So many love bumps from merc [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
So many love bumps from merc
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
♥ ♥ ♥

@leeanndawuulf: I try to be consistent with bumping, but I forget many times (like yesterday!). xD Thank you for bumping~
♥ ♥ ♥

@leeanndawuulf: I try to be consistent with bumping, but I forget many times (like yesterday!). xD Thank you for bumping~
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I'd like to join the Raffle, please! ^^
I'd like to join the Raffle, please! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@mercurialwings

Hello! I'd like to claim my free ticket please!
@mercurialwings

Hello! I'd like to claim my free ticket please!
8Wxihjh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11