Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Raffle for Remnants [Pg.10 Winners]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
bump!
bump!
5gSLBV0.png
I'd like to claim my free ticket, please! I'm still a little confused as to what the prizes do, but I love free stuff!
Edit: sorry about accidentally adding 4 other posts! my page was lagging
I'd like to claim my free ticket, please! I'm still a little confused as to what the prizes do, but I love free stuff!
Edit: sorry about accidentally adding 4 other posts! my page was lagging
mB6g9wx.png
@fridaeicecream: No worries~ I'm actually not subscribed, so I didn't get any excess pings. ^ ^ As for the items themselves, the Drop of Quintessence allows you to do a custom breeding to create an adoptable and the other one adds an extra offspring to a breeding. You can learn a lot more through the shop page, which is linked to the banner on the front page.
@fridaeicecream: No worries~ I'm actually not subscribed, so I didn't get any excess pings. ^ ^ As for the items themselves, the Drop of Quintessence allows you to do a custom breeding to create an adoptable and the other one adds an extra offspring to a breeding. You can learn a lot more through the shop page, which is linked to the banner on the front page.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I would like a ticket, thank you :)
I would like a ticket, thank you :)
Bump! Ticketsss [emoji=cobra size=1]
Bump! Ticketsss
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@mercurialwings Okay I read the main link and don’t really get how it works. Can you explain it to me like I’m five? [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
@mercurialwings
Okay I read the main link and don’t really get how it works. Can you explain it to me like I’m five?
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@woolly: lol, no worries. I'm raffling custom pet/adoptable items. Both are paid items, but I'm running this raffle to give people a chance to win them instead.

A Drop of Quintessence allows you choose the elements/themes you want to create a Remnant (or you can ask Dembai about a theme and see what combination might summon it).

A Bottle of Ether is more a breeding item since it allows for an extra offspring. It's nice since if you see someone doing/talking about an interesting combination, you can ask them whether it would be okay to apply the item to get a Remnant from it.

I hope that sorta makes more sense. :x
@woolly: lol, no worries. I'm raffling custom pet/adoptable items. Both are paid items, but I'm running this raffle to give people a chance to win them instead.

A Drop of Quintessence allows you choose the elements/themes you want to create a Remnant (or you can ask Dembai about a theme and see what combination might summon it).

A Bottle of Ether is more a breeding item since it allows for an extra offspring. It's nice since if you see someone doing/talking about an interesting combination, you can ask them whether it would be okay to apply the item to get a Remnant from it.

I hope that sorta makes more sense. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Can I get a free ticket?
Can I get a free ticket?
Mg9qSuP.gif
@mercurialwings

That helps thank you!
@mercurialwings

That helps thank you!