Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kyruiz [center][b]Hope you feel better soon[/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for this :)[/center] I'll accept anything except dragons (but I do have a link to my wishlist in my signature if you want to see what I'm after in particular)
@kyruiz
Hope you feel better soon

Thank you for this :)

I'll accept anything except dragons (but I do have a link to my wishlist in my signature if you want to see what I'm after in particular)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@kyruiz

I'd love a appeal or specialty item <3

Thank you for doing this {No dragon please I have no room}
@kyruiz

I'd love a appeal or specialty item <3

Thank you for doing this {No dragon please I have no room}
@kyruiz I hope you feel better soon, going through that stuff isn’t very fun from what I know :( I would love a fae maybe that would look adorable with swirly eyes or just anything! (also morph gene for my child of the starswirl council because rosette doesn’t look great but I know that’s a h e c k lot so)
@kyruiz I hope you feel better soon, going through that stuff isn’t very fun from what I know :( I would love a fae maybe that would look adorable with swirly eyes or just anything! (also morph gene for my child of the starswirl council because rosette doesn’t look great but I know that’s a h e c k lot so)
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
Hope you feel better soon and everything goes well! Try your best to relax and entertain yourself with things you love! Just like this~ When i'm having a though time mentally I really like cuddling with my fur babies :) I would love anything you're willing to give! Thank you[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hope you feel better soon and everything goes well! Try your best to relax and entertain yourself with things you love! Just like this~ When i'm having a though time mentally I really like cuddling with my fur babies :)

I would love anything you're willing to give! Thank you
sqPsk6p.gif
Hello, whats up. im pretty much good for anything but no dragons. dont need any more mouths to feed
Hello, whats up. im pretty much good for anything but no dragons. dont need any more mouths to feed
66.png
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through some stuff right now, hope you feel better soon!

I'd love to get something please! I have a nest hatching tomorrow and am getting a bit tight on lair space so preferably not a dragon, otherwise I'd be delighted to receive anything ^^

Thanks for doing this!
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through some stuff right now, hope you feel better soon!

I'd love to get something please! I have a nest hatching tomorrow and am getting a bit tight on lair space so preferably not a dragon, otherwise I'd be delighted to receive anything ^^

Thanks for doing this!
wishlist
Sending good vibes to you! Hope everything will sort itself out soon:)
I'm open to anything, but dragons:)

Thanks for doing this!!
Sending good vibes to you! Hope everything will sort itself out soon:)
I'm open to anything, but dragons:)

Thanks for doing this!!
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
I hope you feel better soon!

Fear has my apparel/familiar wishlist, so if you have anything from it that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for doing this!
I hope you feel better soon!

Fear has my apparel/familiar wishlist, so if you have anything from it that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for doing this!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@kyruiz I understand how it is to be in a mentally bad place. I just hope that this will pass Just take it slow. It will pass.

If you'd like to send something, Sauville holds my not-so-organized list. I'll pass on dragons though, I'm getting low on space and I'm waiting for some hatchlings~
@kyruiz I understand how it is to be in a mentally bad place. I just hope that this will pass Just take it slow. It will pass.

If you'd like to send something, Sauville holds my not-so-organized list. I'll pass on dragons though, I'm getting low on space and I'm waiting for some hatchlings~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@kyruiz

I hope very much that things improve for you and that you get better/find relief from the things that are going on. I understand that life has it moments and that doing good and/or making others happy can help out alot.

I'll send you a message tomorrow morning that way of you'd like to chat/vent I can lend an ear.

Also thank you for your generosity, I'd be grateful for anything you send along including a singular dragon(I took a look and saw some cute perma babies, congrats on them by the way).
@kyruiz

I hope very much that things improve for you and that you get better/find relief from the things that are going on. I understand that life has it moments and that doing good and/or making others happy can help out alot.

I'll send you a message tomorrow morning that way of you'd like to chat/vent I can lend an ear.

Also thank you for your generosity, I'd be grateful for anything you send along including a singular dragon(I took a look and saw some cute perma babies, congrats on them by the way).
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
1 2 3 4 5 6