Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Art Raffle (Closed!)
1 2 3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49702983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497030/49702983_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Astilbe. He's not my official rep, but I though he might be better since he's got a bit of lore. He was a young warrior training at the Arcane camp. And a little into his traing, Plague decided to attack the Water troops. He snuck into war instead of staying back like he was supposed to... And rescued his forever mate Serkan, who used to be in love with a Plague spy.

49702983_350.png

This is Astilbe. He's not my official rep, but I though he might be better since he's got a bit of lore.

He was a young warrior training at the Arcane camp. And a little into his traing, Plague decided to attack the Water troops. He snuck into war instead of staying back like he was supposed to... And rescued his forever mate Serkan, who used to be in love with a Plague spy.
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
I'd like to enter my boy Morgana! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51451997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514520/51451997_350.png[/img] [/url] He's not gened or fully dressed, and probably wont be for a while, but here's his plans~ [morphology=19816][outfit=868146] (might change the planned primary but Idk) Lore wise Morgana moved from plague to arcane in order to learn more and broaden his knowledge. He's an esteemed full time scholar who's constantly researching, studying, and experimenting, so he never really socializes. Not that he minds, most dragons can't keep up with him and they needlessly interupt him from his important work, so the grouchy boy just tends to be very anti-social. [i]He was[/i] orignally in light beforehand for a while, but his multiple experiments were all pretty destructive and possibly illegal, so he was "given the opportunity to go study in arcane" (basically he was banned lol). One day while studying the stars he happened to catch a meteorite falling, or rather he got caught up in the impact, which resulted in space crystals slowly forming on him and a bit of cosmic energy coming out from him too. The core from the metorite also always trailed behind him after the incident. Many other dragons in arcane flight have asked about the experience, and what magic was effecting him. He always scoffs at them because [i]Magic[/i]? Magic isn't real and he certainly [i]does not[/i] believe in it. No, he is a dragon of science and believes everything can be scientifically explained. The crystal shards? A plasma from within the metorite got on him and when exposed to the air a chemical reaction happened that caused it to cyrstalize. The meteorite core? Obviously magnetic fields are at play here and the crystals on him & the core are opposite poles. The trail of cosmic energy and occasional ghostly arms? Well, he's working on that one but he's sure there's a very logical reason for it. Asides from the complaining and intense arguments about what happened to him not being a magical event, magic or science he doesn't super mind what happened to him. The spikes haven't given him any known benefits, but they havent harmed him either. The ghostly arms occasionally help him out by grabbing stuff for experiments, and the core emits a soft light that's nice for late night reading. [b]so TL:DR[/b] Grouchy & anti-social scholar migrates from plague to light for knowledge, gets kicked out for reasons, and then goes to arcane. He gets caught up in a metorite crashing into Sornieth some time later and gets effected by it [s]it's totally not magic tho[/s]. Effects like leaving a small trail of cosmic energy, the core of the meteorite constantly following, and sometimes ghostly hands happen. Stubborn man refuses to accept that magic exists, despite living in a magical flight, and continues to claim everything is proven with science.
I'd like to enter my boy Morgana!

51451997_350.png

He's not gened or fully dressed, and probably wont be for a while, but here's his plans~
Morganananananana
Starboi

(might change the planned primary but Idk)

Lore wise Morgana moved from plague to arcane in order to learn more and broaden his knowledge. He's an esteemed full time scholar who's constantly researching, studying, and experimenting, so he never really socializes. Not that he minds, most dragons can't keep up with him and they needlessly interupt him from his important work, so the grouchy boy just tends to be very anti-social.

He was orignally in light beforehand for a while, but his multiple experiments were all pretty destructive and possibly illegal, so he was "given the opportunity to go study in arcane" (basically he was banned lol).

One day while studying the stars he happened to catch a meteorite falling, or rather he got caught up in the impact, which resulted in space crystals slowly forming on him and a bit of cosmic energy coming out from him too. The core from the metorite also always trailed behind him after the incident.

Many other dragons in arcane flight have asked about the experience, and what magic was effecting him. He always scoffs at them because Magic? Magic isn't real and he certainly does not believe in it. No, he is a dragon of science and believes everything can be scientifically explained. The crystal shards? A plasma from within the metorite got on him and when exposed to the air a chemical reaction happened that caused it to cyrstalize. The meteorite core? Obviously magnetic fields are at play here and the crystals on him & the core are opposite poles. The trail of cosmic energy and occasional ghostly arms? Well, he's working on that one but he's sure there's a very logical reason for it.

Asides from the complaining and intense arguments about what happened to him not being a magical event, magic or science he doesn't super mind what happened to him. The spikes haven't given him any known benefits, but they havent harmed him either. The ghostly arms occasionally help him out by grabbing stuff for experiments, and the core emits a soft light that's nice for late night reading.

so TL:DR Grouchy & anti-social scholar migrates from plague to light for knowledge, gets kicked out for reasons, and then goes to arcane. He gets caught up in a metorite crashing into Sornieth some time later and gets effected by it it's totally not magic tho. Effects like leaving a small trail of cosmic energy, the core of the meteorite constantly following, and sometimes ghostly hands happen. Stubborn man refuses to accept that magic exists, despite living in a magical flight, and continues to claim everything is proven with science.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Okay I know this is probably ironic but the most Arcane dragon in my lair is Ice. Which is good. I mean, she causes enough trouble as is - imagine how much worse it could be if she was Arcane. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18329458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183295/18329458_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Do not speak to Muffin. Do not listen to Muffin. Do not, on any occasion, even look at Muffin. I'm saying this for your own safety, because the last dragon who talked to her…well, see that green goop in that bin? Yeah, we're still trying to turn her back. Until we figure out a way to reverse transmutation, all areas within her fifty-feet radius is off-limits. Muffin is either a bright inventor and researcher, or a dangerously mad scientist. She spends most of her time staring blankly at space, or running around the lair, screaming at the top of her lungs and throwing transmuted bits of things. Nobody knows if she was born this derailed, or what she's truly like, because nobody knows anything about her. Even if they did, Muffin spends so much of her time flying around slamming into things that no data collected on her can ever be scientifically proven or deemed correct, so her clanmates have stopped trying. She is widely considered the most dangerous dragon in the lair, as her experiments have a habit of blowing up at least six times a day, taking down the walls of her laboratory with it. It's a joke she must be evolved from a cockroach, because even the daily explosions haven't been enough to take her down. As it is, some dragons wonder if it's possible to even kill her. Any weapon has proven to melt from the radioactive slime that covers her scales, and she trips so often not even a carefully calculated spell has a hope of hitting her. Even if the entire clan falls to some kind of corrupted beast, she'd probably survive and walk out of the ashes with her cauldron full of molten goods. Such is the virtue of being a mad scientist.
Okay I know this is probably ironic but the most Arcane dragon in my lair is Ice.

Which is good. I mean, she causes enough trouble as is - imagine how much worse it could be if she was Arcane.

Do not speak to Muffin. Do not listen to Muffin. Do not, on any occasion, even look at Muffin. I'm saying this for your own safety, because the last dragon who talked to her…well, see that green goop in that bin? Yeah, we're still trying to turn her back. Until we figure out a way to reverse transmutation, all areas within her fifty-feet radius is off-limits.

Muffin is either a bright inventor and researcher, or a dangerously mad scientist. She spends most of her time staring blankly at space, or running around the lair, screaming at the top of her lungs and throwing transmuted bits of things. Nobody knows if she was born this derailed, or what she's truly like, because nobody knows anything about her. Even if they did, Muffin spends so much of her time flying around slamming into things that no data collected on her can ever be scientifically proven or deemed correct, so her clanmates have stopped trying.

She is widely considered the most dangerous dragon in the lair, as her experiments have a habit of blowing up at least six times a day, taking down the walls of her laboratory with it. It's a joke she must be evolved from a cockroach, because even the daily explosions haven't been enough to take her down.

As it is, some dragons wonder if it's possible to even kill her. Any weapon has proven to melt from the radioactive slime that covers her scales, and she trips so often not even a carefully calculated spell has a hope of hitting her. Even if the entire clan falls to some kind of corrupted beast, she'd probably survive and walk out of the ashes with her cauldron full of molten goods.

Such is the virtue of being a mad scientist.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Your art is fantastic and these free raffles are amazingly generous, thank you for running them :) For my arcane-iest derg I'd like to submit Khoshekh: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50486734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504868/50486734_350.png[/img] [/url] (longer lore in bio if you want to read it) Khoshekh is a Mysterious Entity Under Observation, origin unknown. Might be a snapper. Might not. Picks up radio signals, talks (or transmits) in a thousand voices at once, leaks a strange energy, and sometimes forgets to be solid. But Khoshekh is friendly, look at that smile!
Your art is fantastic and these free raffles are amazingly generous, thank you for running them :) For my arcane-iest derg I'd like to submit Khoshekh:

50486734_350.png

(longer lore in bio if you want to read it)

Khoshekh is a Mysterious Entity Under Observation, origin unknown. Might be a snapper. Might not. Picks up radio signals, talks (or transmits) in a thousand voices at once, leaks a strange energy, and sometimes forgets to be solid. But Khoshekh is friendly, look at that smile!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11878217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118783/11878217_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Ace. Ace is a very straight forward dragon who will tell you whatever is on her mind. Even though some dragons that live in the lair don't appreciate her brutal honesty, they love her caring generosity. Her and her mate Deimos, are a perfect fit for each other though; He actually prefers to hear a harsh truth over a sugar-coated lie any day. Ace enjoys sharing her knowledge of crystal therapy and herbal medication to heal other dragons and promote natural health. If a dragon ever enters her lair, they would find crystals lining the walls. Ace would most likely (as she usually does) give the guest a small bag with a gem or two in it based on what they are there for.

11878217_350.png

This is Ace. Ace is a very straight forward dragon who will tell you whatever is on her mind. Even though some dragons that live in the lair don't appreciate her brutal honesty, they love her caring generosity. Her and her mate Deimos, are a perfect fit for each other though; He actually prefers to hear a harsh truth over a sugar-coated lie any day.

Ace enjoys sharing her knowledge of crystal therapy and herbal medication to heal other dragons and promote natural health. If a dragon ever enters her lair, they would find crystals lining the walls. Ace would most likely (as she usually does) give the guest a small bag with a gem or two in it based on what they are there for.
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52474250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524743/52474250_350.png[/img] [/url] Oooh boy. Here we go. This is Minx- she’s my clan leader, and a scholar of the Arcane. She structures her clan in such a way that the pursuit of knowledge and the study of magic is the most important goal in every dragon’s lives. She is fairly unemotional and really lacks a sense of empathy, she is willing to experiment on or hurt other dragons if it means she is able to learn more about the true nature of magic. She is a scholar and not the most moral dragon out there- but I’m not sure if I would call her evil. She has more in-depth lore in her bio if you’re interested :)

52474250_350.png

Oooh boy. Here we go.

This is Minx- she’s my clan leader, and a scholar of the Arcane. She structures her clan in such a way that the pursuit of knowledge and the study of magic is the most important goal in every dragon’s lives. She is fairly unemotional and really lacks a sense of empathy, she is willing to experiment on or hurt other dragons if it means she is able to learn more about the true nature of magic.

She is a scholar and not the most moral dragon out there- but I’m not sure if I would call her evil.

She has more in-depth lore in her bio if you’re interested :)
BXCXKs1.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9868658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98687/9868658_350.png[/img] [/url] My most arcane dragon is Ustasi. After a brief kidnapping and ritual by some cultists, she was transformed into a living font of magic. This doesn't make her directly any more powerful, but anyone else can draw magic off of her to power their own spells. (Sometimes they even remember to ask permission first!) It also gave her some automatic anti-gravity magic, which means that when she suddenly falls asleep like any spiral, she can keep drifting across the landscape, gently bouncing off anything that gets in her way.

9868658_350.png

My most arcane dragon is Ustasi. After a brief kidnapping and ritual by some cultists, she was transformed into a living font of magic. This doesn't make her directly any more powerful, but anyone else can draw magic off of her to power their own spells. (Sometimes they even remember to ask permission first!)

It also gave her some automatic anti-gravity magic, which means that when she suddenly falls asleep like any spiral, she can keep drifting across the landscape, gently bouncing off anything that gets in her way.
ZincAlloy.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52750679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527507/52750679_350.png[/img] [/url] Although Jasper’s not actually of the arcane flight, he represents them fairly well. He is a fae: the Arcanist’s breed, and he is adorned with the scales and silks of the Starfall Isles. [He’s a birthday dragon and strangely wise: some say he’s got the ability to see the future, while others just think he’s mentally gifted.]

52750679_350.png

Although Jasper’s not actually of the arcane flight, he represents them fairly well. He is a fae: the Arcanist’s breed, and he is adorned with the scales and silks of the Starfall Isles.

[He’s a birthday dragon and strangely wise: some say he’s got the ability to see the future, while others just think he’s mentally gifted.]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3849661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38497/3849661_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Nemo. He is my ProGen and now an unbelievable 5 years old! I have often thought about switching Flights but whenever I looked at Nemo I just couldn't do it. He is a child of the stars. Fascinated with their history and powers he believes that he, too, once fell from the sky as a star and turned into a dragon. Nemo has studied the sky and its stars and the magic of Sornieth for many years, but, while he tries his best to be a good leader, has made just as many mistakes. Like the Arcanist himself, hubris is his greatest weakness. By trying to protect his clan he has unleashed the avatars of the 4 Riders upon the world, so far only able to re-capture War, which he is barely able to control. By trying to unravel the mystery behind the crystalline comet at the core of their castle, he opened a huge reservoir of magical energies to forces far more ancient and sinister that he could have ever anticipated. But he tries, time and time again, to fix his mistakes. Constant exposure to the crystal has influenced his magic, making it far more unstable than before. It is not unusual for him to accidentally teleport somewhere in his sleep or for a simple levitation spell to go haywire. Those closest to him fear he might lose himself to the thrall of the crystal but he knows he won't stop until all his questions are answered and all his mistakes are atoned for. His bio is not up-to-date, but goes a bit more in depth with his personality :>

3849661_350.png

This is Nemo. He is my ProGen and now an unbelievable 5 years old!
I have often thought about switching Flights but whenever I looked at Nemo I just couldn't do it.

He is a child of the stars. Fascinated with their history and powers he believes that he, too, once fell from the sky as a star and turned into a dragon. Nemo has studied the sky and its stars and the magic of Sornieth for many years, but, while he tries his best to be a good leader, has made just as many mistakes. Like the Arcanist himself, hubris is his greatest weakness. By trying to protect his clan he has unleashed the avatars of the 4 Riders upon the world, so far only able to re-capture War, which he is barely able to control. By trying to unravel the mystery behind the crystalline comet at the core of their castle, he opened a huge reservoir of magical energies to forces far more ancient and sinister that he could have ever anticipated. But he tries, time and time again, to fix his mistakes. Constant exposure to the crystal has influenced his magic, making it far more unstable than before. It is not unusual for him to accidentally teleport somewhere in his sleep or for a simple levitation spell to go haywire. Those closest to him fear he might lose himself to the thrall of the crystal but he knows he won't stop until all his questions are answered and all his mistakes are atoned for.

His bio is not up-to-date, but goes a bit more in depth with his personality :>
bIGV3ms.png
[center]I'm very new to flight rising, but I joined just in time for my first-ever Starfall Celebration! I read up about the lore regarding The Arcanist and instantly knew I had to join the Arcane flight, cause to me he's the coolest dragon god [i](or whatever they are)[/i] and honestly I'm just a big big BIG Space Buff! I'm excited to see the other holidays, but I was so happy to immediately be thrown into the one about stars and space and magic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55459130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554592/55459130_350.png[/img] [/url] Nai is my progenitor dragon, and I instantly decked her out in all the arcanist gear, plus a skin to give her wings a more arcane feel to them! I don't have any lore for my dragons, but I do choose their names very particularly and write down the etymology for them in their Info boxes! [i](feel free to check that out if you want! I'm not done with all my dragons yet, but I spent hours figuring out how BBcode works to make it look good lol)[/i] Every info box is customized for each dragon's element, and I'm honestly really happy with how it looks! [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] Basically, she's my magic space baby and I love her so much [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=planet size=1]
I'm very new to flight rising, but I joined just in time for my first-ever Starfall Celebration! I read up about the lore regarding The Arcanist and instantly knew I had to join the Arcane flight, cause to me he's the coolest dragon god (or whatever they are) and honestly I'm just a big big BIG Space Buff! I'm excited to see the other holidays, but I was so happy to immediately be thrown into the one about stars and space and magic

55459130_350.png

Nai is my progenitor dragon, and I instantly decked her out in all the arcanist gear, plus a skin to give her wings a more arcane feel to them! I don't have any lore for my dragons, but I do choose their names very particularly and write down the etymology for them in their Info boxes! (feel free to check that out if you want! I'm not done with all my dragons yet, but I spent hours figuring out how BBcode works to make it look good lol) Every info box is customized for each dragon's element, and I'm honestly really happy with how it looks!

Basically, she's my magic space baby and I love her so much

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.