Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58
I just want to say another thank you to the users who sent in gifts after hearing my story about having a big dumb moment haha. Seriously though, I am truly touched. I can’t express how much gratitude I feel right now, you all are amazing and I’m so glad to have met you through the wonder trade!
I just want to say another thank you to the users who sent in gifts after hearing my story about having a big dumb moment haha. Seriously though, I am truly touched. I can’t express how much gratitude I feel right now, you all are amazing and I’m so glad to have met you through the wonder trade!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Sent some more dergs in c:
Sent some more dergs in c:
SgaIQc3.png
Heyo everybody, this trading session closes in a couple of minutes by the way! We had some amazing trades today, and so many kindhearted people participated! Thank you all very much, you are all seriously brilliant!!! Until the next time!
Heyo everybody, this trading session closes in a couple of minutes by the way! We had some amazing trades today, and so many kindhearted people participated! Thank you all very much, you are all seriously brilliant!!! Until the next time!
@Rvan
Could you please update the ping list with my new user name?
@Rvan
Could you please update the ping list with my new user name?
VmjqDqD.jpg
@Vulpixel
Sure! Which one was your old username?
@Vulpixel
Sure! Which one was your old username?
@Rvan
It was GingerFox537.
@Rvan
It was GingerFox537.
VmjqDqD.jpg
@Vulpixel Ohhhhhhh dude haha nice new username!!!
@Vulpixel Ohhhhhhh dude haha nice new username!!!
@Rvan
Thanks!
@Rvan
Thanks!
VmjqDqD.jpg
@Rvan May I be added to the ping list please?
@Rvan May I be added to the ping list please?
Hi it’s very nice to meet you

This is my Wishlist

this is my dragons for sale please take a look
I would like to thank whoever sent in this lady. I enjoy oldies and I enjoy elegance. She got filigree instead of smoke and is now a stunning lady. Thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16109337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/161094/16109337_350.png[/img][/url]
I would like to thank whoever sent in this lady. I enjoy oldies and I enjoy elegance. She got filigree instead of smoke and is now a stunning lady. Thank you!

16109337_350.png
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58