Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58
@AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse, @Lapizooka, @DemonKid, @Boxerwing, @Dragontamerstorm, @KittyTheLioness, @FairyForestKing, @wyvernaura888, @Darksaphira, @Galtanaron, @Bearbaby, @Catrisa, @AryaElaina, @pkspred, @almelon, @WolvesAndWings, @LightBreaker, @Renmei, @Wildfire98765, @Thegodofstories, @Anahita, @Lisegathe, @Gynore, @Purploot, @Sterlingstars, @GingerFox537, @jia1303, @AshenFlame, @CrackedSouls, @Aviander, @JarlAlpha, @Skystalker, @BlueStopSigns, @Cynderfire, @Aetherstorm, @Zarteicha, @Twalio, @aliferous

Hi all! I’m gonna make this open for trades for the next 24 hours! Feel free to send dragons!

I
@AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse, @Lapizooka, @DemonKid, @Boxerwing, @Dragontamerstorm, @KittyTheLioness, @FairyForestKing, @wyvernaura888, @Darksaphira, @Galtanaron, @Bearbaby, @Catrisa, @AryaElaina, @pkspred, @almelon, @WolvesAndWings, @LightBreaker, @Renmei, @Wildfire98765, @Thegodofstories, @Anahita, @Lisegathe, @Gynore, @Purploot, @Sterlingstars, @GingerFox537, @jia1303, @AshenFlame, @CrackedSouls, @Aviander, @JarlAlpha, @Skystalker, @BlueStopSigns, @Cynderfire, @Aetherstorm, @Zarteicha, @Twalio, @aliferous

Hi all! I’m gonna make this open for trades for the next 24 hours! Feel free to send dragons!

I
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan
Awesome!! Sending some now~
@Rvan
Awesome!! Sending some now~
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Yay! Time to send back in those guys I got last time. Let 'em go someplace else.
Yay! Time to send back in those guys I got last time. Let 'em go someplace else.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Sending over a few. Good because I’m purging and want new dragons.
Sending over a few. Good because I’m purging and want new dragons.
TBD
Sent in a dragon! :)
Sent in a dragon! :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Sending a pretty Bane that I fell out of love with!
Sending a pretty Bane that I fell out of love with!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
Sent over some pretties!~
Sent over some pretties!~
SgaIQc3.png
Sent over a pretty Coatl.
Sent over a pretty Coatl.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
@Rvan Hi, I read the rules, can you add me to the pinglist please?
Also, I sent you a pair of pretties :)
@Rvan Hi, I read the rules, can you add me to the pinglist please?
Also, I sent you a pair of pretties :)
Wishlist || The Quest || Lost and Found
WEFXP.gif
@Rvan
I've read the rules and would like to join in! Can you add me to the pinglist? And I'll send in a pretty dragon!
@Rvan
I've read the rules and would like to join in! Can you add me to the pinglist? And I'll send in a pretty dragon!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58