Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-07-15 01:24:54" ] Hey, so is there a reason we can't ctrl+c to copy on the spreadsheet? When I try I get this message "Options to download, print, and copy have been disabled on this file." Because it's a pain having to type usernames for PAs -means a lot of going back and forth between tabs to make sure I'm not getting it wrong. [/quote] @cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen I second this, it's much easier if we can copy pings directly from the spreadsheet.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-07-15 01:24:54:
Hey, so is there a reason we can't ctrl+c to copy on the spreadsheet? When I try I get this message
"Options to download, print, and copy have been disabled on this file."

Because it's a pain having to type usernames for PAs -means a lot of going back and forth between tabs to make sure I'm not getting it wrong.
@cerys @Jazzyleia @TheDragonsQueen I second this, it's much easier if we can copy pings directly from the spreadsheet.
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening

Alright, thanks! I might take a moment to get to them, as I'm being called to eat lunch right now, but I'll receive them ASAP. Thanks for the support!
@DuskAwakening

Alright, thanks! I might take a moment to get to them, as I'm being called to eat lunch right now, but I'll receive them ASAP. Thanks for the support!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi No problem! ^^ Good luck Arcane ~
@Neffi No problem! ^^ Good luck Arcane ~
@PersimmonBird @DuskAwakening

I believe the reason for this block was concern for spreadsheet vandalism (which unfortunately happened a couple times in the past in other pushes in various Flights). We will look into this once spreadsheet folks are online to see if we can enable copying without enabling editing. We're sorry for the trouble.

I believe the reason for this block was concern for spreadsheet vandalism (which unfortunately happened a couple times in the past in other pushes in various Flights). We will look into this once spreadsheet folks are online to see if we can enable copying without enabling editing. We're sorry for the trouble.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Ahh, that makes sense! Thank you for letting us know ^^
Ahh, that makes sense! Thank you for letting us know ^^
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XSGMxuq.gif[/img]
XSGMxuq.gif
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[center][b]Payouts have been upped! Please reference the spreadsheet for most current prices but this is the new prices for the time being![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/k4ta2AQ.png[/img]
Payouts have been upped! Please reference the spreadsheet for most current prices but this is the new prices for the time being!

k4ta2AQ.png
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
I have unlocked it to allow users to now copy usernames for your convenience! Sorry about that! Thanks for supporting Arcane!
I have unlocked it to allow users to now copy usernames for your convenience! Sorry about that! Thanks for supporting Arcane!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@NikoChan Sending 13 dragons via PA (1x colour+gene bonus, 4x colour bonus, 3x breed bonus, 5x gene bonus)
@NikoChan Sending 13 dragons via PA (1x colour+gene bonus, 4x colour bonus, 3x breed bonus, 5x gene bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Jazzyleia Thank you!! And good luck Arcane!
@Jazzyleia Thank you!! And good luck Arcane!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70