Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
I'm still here and I'm still taking lovely floods of dergs!
I'm still here and I'm still taking lovely floods of dergs!
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
Good luck!
Good luck!
duHgkuH.png
Update and Clarification!

There is in fact a leaderboard and it is here; it's located in the master ticket sheet in the first post and will continue to count the cumulative total all week which is why it's not in the regular spreadsheet at this moment.
Update and Clarification!

There is in fact a leaderboard and it is here; it's located in the master ticket sheet in the first post and will continue to count the cumulative total all week which is why it's not in the regular spreadsheet at this moment.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Thoroughbred
just letting you know that base price for level 6 dragons is 10kt, so please resend for the correct price if you want to c:
@Thoroughbred
just letting you know that base price for level 6 dragons is 10kt, so please resend for the correct price if you want to c:
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Everybody be like [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/2wVwnm81X4SRr620dC/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2bd3285676346f737a6b10&rid=giphy.gif[/img]
Everybody be like giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2bd3285676346f737a6b10&rid=giphy.gif
nRvmYpn.png
[color=#006ab8]Just sent in a few ~ Best of luck on the push! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Just sent in a few ~ Best of luck on the push!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Cerys hey quick question [i]how the hell do you code skoll into a post[/i]????? edit: [item=Sköll] if that works you have[i] saved my actual life[/i]
@Cerys hey quick question how the hell do you code skoll into a post?????

edit:

if that works you have saved my actual life
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Send me dergs. I can take up to 59
Send me dergs. I can take up to 59
HQevuOP.png Corn
fr+9
wishlist in bio
badges here
I sell dergs here
Hey, so is there a reason we can't ctrl+c to copy on the spreadsheet? When I try I get this message
"Options to download, print, and copy have been disabled on this file."

Because it's a pain having to type usernames for PAs -means a lot of going back and forth between tabs to make sure I'm not getting it wrong.
Hey, so is there a reason we can't ctrl+c to copy on the spreadsheet? When I try I get this message
"Options to download, print, and copy have been disabled on this file."

Because it's a pain having to type usernames for PAs -means a lot of going back and forth between tabs to make sure I'm not getting it wrong.
@Neffi 58 lvl 6s coming your way! 2 with the colour bonus, 1 with the breed bonus and 3 with the gene bonus.
@Neffi 58 lvl 6s coming your way! 2 with the colour bonus, 1 with the breed bonus and 3 with the gene bonus.
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70