Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
up
up
celine%20sig.gif
Let's GOOOOOOO
Let's GOOOOOOO
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@GhostFromTheMoon

Hiya! I've got about 400 dragons to send, will you be okay receiving them for Runesworn? You can take your time with mine, if you need to go offline just give me a buzz and I'll swap to another person!
@GhostFromTheMoon

Hiya! I've got about 400 dragons to send, will you be okay receiving them for Runesworn? You can take your time with mine, if you need to go offline just give me a buzz and I'll swap to another person!
c33OBRd.png
@Cerys So ... this might be a really silly question: But is there a list of attendants anywhere .. ? I didn't find it on the spreadsheet or anyhwhere else, but I'M ready to accept I'm just very blind :D
@Cerys So ... this might be a really silly question: But is there a list of attendants anywhere .. ? I didn't find it on the spreadsheet or anyhwhere else, but I'M ready to accept I'm just very blind :D
Nature Flight Newbie Adoption
U1q83DY.png

ducky3.png
@seeamoebe
If you hit the spreadsheet quick link at the top of the first post, it'll lead you to the list of attendants! :]

Edit: if you meant accepting dragons, then you should probably ask someone over at the nature dominance forums! Only Arcanites can accept for this thread. Sorry if I mistook your post!
@seeamoebe
If you hit the spreadsheet quick link at the top of the first post, it'll lead you to the list of attendants! :]

Edit: if you meant accepting dragons, then you should probably ask someone over at the nature dominance forums! Only Arcanites can accept for this thread. Sorry if I mistook your post!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
[quote name="Emmahaa" date="2019-07-14 01:02:05" ] @/GhostFromTheMoon Hiya! I've got about 400 dragons to send, will you be okay receiving them for Runesworn? You can take your time with mine, if you need to go offline just give me a buzz and I'll swap to another person! [/quote] Hi @rubiekanary! are you keen on taking these? :D
Emmahaa wrote on 2019-07-14 01:02:05:
@/GhostFromTheMoon

Hi @rubiekanary! are you keen on taking these? :D
c33OBRd.png
@Pandamoniaz Thank you, I was in the wrong spreadsheet I guess!
@Pandamoniaz Thank you, I was in the wrong spreadsheet I guess!
Nature Flight Newbie Adoption
U1q83DY.png

ducky3.png
@Emmahaa

As much as I'd like to, I'm not in Runesworn unfortunately! If you want the points to go to Runesworn, you'd need to find someone else. It's dumb, I know. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! :(
@Emmahaa

As much as I'd like to, I'm not in Runesworn unfortunately! If you want the points to go to Runesworn, you'd need to find someone else. It's dumb, I know. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! :(
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@LavenderAmethyst

asfhasfhj i just realized i was trying to send you a ridgeback for the wrong treasure, i am Confirmed blind

sorry about the troubles whoops
@LavenderAmethyst

asfhasfhj i just realized i was trying to send you a ridgeback for the wrong treasure, i am Confirmed blind

sorry about the troubles whoops
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@RubieKanary oh no! ;o;
@RubieKanary oh no! ;o;
c33OBRd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70