Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@CherryGlitter

*loads cannon* Hit me up!
@CherryGlitter

*loads cannon* Hit me up!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@neffi and done! phew! time to go rest my hand haha
@neffi and done! phew! time to go rest my hand haha
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@CherryGlitter

Thank you for supporting Arcane! And yes, go rest. Rest is good.
@CherryGlitter

Thank you for supporting Arcane! And yes, go rest. Rest is good.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Ecclesia
hey there! just wanted to let you know our current raffle payout is 10,000 treasure for level 6 dragons. if you could resend for that price, that would be great. thanks for supporting arcane <3
@Ecclesia
hey there! just wanted to let you know our current raffle payout is 10,000 treasure for level 6 dragons. if you could resend for that price, that would be great. thanks for supporting arcane <3
@tomatotwin sorry! read the wrong line, lol. I'll resend when i get the chance
@tomatotwin sorry! read the wrong line, lol. I'll resend when i get the chance
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
@Mags

I apologize I thought I swapped this one when I did the PB also, but will try to get it changed over!
@Mags

I apologize I thought I swapped this one when I did the PB also, but will try to get it changed over!
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
So please hit this Shatterspell girl up! I just came online and I'm ready to go!
So please hit this Shatterspell girl up! I just came online and I'm ready to go!
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
@Cerys

Hi there, are the fodder prices going to get updated anytime soon? Level 1s are close to 9kt on the AH right now, so it's not profitable to send anything below level 6 (and even then, the margin is rather small). Thanks :)
@Cerys

Hi there, are the fodder prices going to get updated anytime soon? Level 1s are close to 9kt on the AH right now, so it's not profitable to send anything below level 6 (and even then, the margin is rather small). Thanks :)
@SilverQuark

Yes, we are planning to increase prices throughout the week to keep up with the fodder floor, but we agreed with nature to freeze prices for the first day. Increases will start tomorrow!
@SilverQuark

Yes, we are planning to increase prices throughout the week to keep up with the fodder floor, but we agreed with nature to freeze prices for the first day. Increases will start tomorrow!
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I think I'll go ahead and exalt my fodder then. Thank you for letting me know!
@sky09

I think I'll go ahead and exalt my fodder then. Thank you for letting me know!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70