Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Leaving Giveaway! [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@thefrayna I'm sorry you're leaving, but I wish you luck moving forward! I hope you enjoyed your time on this game! I think it's very thoughtful of you to give away the items in your account, and I would really love it if I could snag an item or two! Have a great day!
@thefrayna I'm sorry you're leaving, but I wish you luck moving forward! I hope you enjoyed your time on this game! I think it's very thoughtful of you to give away the items in your account, and I would really love it if I could snag an item or two! Have a great day!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
So sorry to hear you're leaving. This is a very neat thing to do. Would love a surprise goodie bundle. :D
So sorry to hear you're leaving. This is a very neat thing to do. Would love a surprise goodie bundle. :D
8fuzhUG.gif

Kim | Old Millennial | They/Them
Please visit my son
@thefrayna
What you are doing is wonderful!
I would love a random gift!
All the best!
@thefrayna
What you are doing is wonderful!
I would love a random gift!
All the best!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Could I please get a thing? I have no space for dragons, just so you know.
Could I please get a thing? I have no space for dragons, just so you know.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
May I get some stuff please and Good luck on whatever you do after flight rising.
May I get some stuff please and Good luck on whatever you do after flight rising.
https://pokefarm.com/user/OnyxMinx
@thefrayna

May I have something too? Also, Paz and Ilvastar are so cute! Is it ok if I give them a nice home? Thank you for doing this, it’s very nice of you. So sorry to hear that your leaving! I hope you have fun doing other things!:)
@thefrayna

May I have something too? Also, Paz and Ilvastar are so cute! Is it ok if I give them a nice home? Thank you for doing this, it’s very nice of you. So sorry to hear that your leaving! I hope you have fun doing other things!:)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
Hi, I'd love a surprise bundle! I have space for dragons.
Hi, I'd love a surprise bundle! I have space for dragons.
If there's anything left, I would love a couple items!

I hope things work out in the real world <3

Or other games! >:P
If there's anything left, I would love a couple items!

I hope things work out in the real world <3

Or other games! >:P
F9Ig0Fi.png
I'd love something please :3 and sadly I don't have space for dragons
I'd love something please :3 and sadly I don't have space for dragons
@thefrayna

I have room for dragons. But I think this is so cool!! I would love a surprise.
@thefrayna

I have room for dragons. But I think this is so cool!! I would love a surprise.
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47