Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Leaving Giveaway! [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
I'm clearing out my entire hoard, I came back from hiatus because I remembered all the great stuff I have that I don't want to be locked away in a dead account! So, every person who posts here will get stuff! You can request as many times as you like, but not more than once per day, so as to let others have a chance. I'm giving it all away, even treasure and gems! It's totally random, please do not request. The only exception to this rule is dragons. If you have no space to take dragons/do not want a dragon, simply say so. However, you will not get a chance to get the Lvl 25 fully battlestoned Imps either. The dragons in the rescue tab are not part of the random giveaway, but if you like them, simply mention them by name and I will send them along together with your random items! Here are some sample gifts so you can see what you might get! [quote][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Green Ooze]x5[/quote] [quote][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Sash][skin=7275][skin=3433][/quote] [quote][item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Bumble][/quote] [quote][skin=16386][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Graveyard Guardian][/quote] [quote][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Spring's Breath][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][/quote]
I'm clearing out my entire hoard, I came back from hiatus because I remembered all the great stuff I have that I don't want to be locked away in a dead account! So, every person who posts here will get stuff! You can request as many times as you like, but not more than once per day, so as to let others have a chance. I'm giving it all away, even treasure and gems!

It's totally random, please do not request. The only exception to this rule is dragons. If you have no space to take dragons/do not want a dragon, simply say so. However, you will not get a chance to get the Lvl 25 fully battlestoned Imps either. The dragons in the rescue tab are not part of the random giveaway, but if you like them, simply mention them by name and I will send them along together with your random items!

Here are some sample gifts so you can see what you might get!
Quote:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace Frozen Might Fragment Green Ooze x5
Quote:
Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
Quote:
Forest Rogue Tail Binding Heatherbed Lily Bumble
Quote:
Greater Sandstrike Graveyard Guardian
Quote:
Jeweled Octoflyer Spring's Breath Glowing Pocket Mouse
may I get something? ;o;
may I get something? ;o;
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@thefrayna I'd love to grab something! (if there are dragons you don't care for very much anymore and wouldn't mind seeing them exalted, I'd love to grab some fodder too)
@thefrayna I'd love to grab something! (if there are dragons you don't care for very much anymore and wouldn't mind seeing them exalted, I'd love to grab some fodder too)
Yr0dYV1.png
Hi! i don't have any room for any more dragons, but I would love some items? @thefrayna
Hi! i don't have any room for any more dragons, but I would love some items? @thefrayna
fire_by_darkside_of_wolf-dcci6zd.png
Thank you so much for doing this! I would love to get some random items (: I currently have no space for dragons, but anything else would be great!
Thank you so much for doing this! I would love to get some random items (: I currently have no space for dragons, but anything else would be great!
wjPnp7u.png
Could I get a thing? :0
Could I get a thing? :0
6xCzb5m.png
@thefrayna I'd kill for something too! No dragons please
@thefrayna I'd kill for something too! No dragons please
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
I would love some things, thanks for doing this!
I would love some things, thanks for doing this!
chd0.gif
Hi! I could have a Thing? Thanks for doing this! Im curious about what Im gonna get [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] @thefrayna No dragons please!
Hi! I could have a Thing?
Thanks for doing this!
Im curious about what Im gonna get
@thefrayna

No dragons please!
ZVpCPil.png
@thefrayna i would love some stuff please !! unfortunately i’m running low on space, so no dragons please !!
@thefrayna i would love some stuff please !! unfortunately i’m running low on space, so no dragons please !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47