Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Snugglin Coatl Art & More [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
This is super cute! ;u; But alas, I don't have enough Coatls and (I know you said there's other prizes but also) I'm saving up for a flight change to go back to Wind. But good luck cause these are adorable.

If you ever decide to make a similar one with a Coatl and Skydancer, I'd be all over that. owo
This is super cute! ;u; But alas, I don't have enough Coatls and (I know you said there's other prizes but also) I'm saving up for a flight change to go back to Wind. But good luck cause these are adorable.

If you ever decide to make a similar one with a Coatl and Skydancer, I'd be all over that. owo
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim I can make costum ones as commissions- Was thinking of opening that soonish, but obviously they'd be pricey ; v ;

Also, you don't necessarily have to buy Tickets, you can simply sponsor items like apparel or familiars as well to enter!
And if you don't want to enter, sponsoring still helps me alot!
@Redeim I can make costum ones as commissions- Was thinking of opening that soonish, but obviously they'd be pricey ; v ;

Also, you don't necessarily have to buy Tickets, you can simply sponsor items like apparel or familiars as well to enter!
And if you don't want to enter, sponsoring still helps me alot!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Ahhhhhh, I love that art. Should I send for tickets via PM or Crossroads?
Ahhhhhh, I love that art. Should I send for tickets via PM or Crossroads?
3PrXk2A.png
@Yukorusshi

I'd love to enter! But I'm wondering, how does sponsoring work? :O What do you do to sponsor?
@Yukorusshi

I'd love to enter! But I'm wondering, how does sponsoring work? :O What do you do to sponsor?
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Shudder Thank you! That means alot!

Send the gems via CR and let me know the amount you want to buy with it. (Max is 5 for gems. If you send more than 150g or say you want a special amount but sent more than that, I'll take the rest as donation. Donated Gems will most likely be spend for more prices such as the gene scroll etc etc)
@Shudder Thank you! That means alot!

Send the gems via CR and let me know the amount you want to buy with it. (Max is 5 for gems. If you send more than 150g or say you want a special amount but sent more than that, I'll take the rest as donation. Donated Gems will most likely be spend for more prices such as the gene scroll etc etc)
@Mustielsen

Sponsoring is basically just.. Sending me items such as apparel/familiars or even gene or breed change scrolls.
They have to be worth more than 30g and would be added as prices to the Raffle for others to win.

You send them via CR after asking me if those items would work and I've checked their value.
I can also let you know how many Tickets each item is worth, though note you can't have more than 5 Tickets through sponsoring. So if you sponsor more after reaching the limit, you won't gain any more tickets- But it would be much appreciated since it'd help out alot with adding more prices to the Raffle!
@Mustielsen

Sponsoring is basically just.. Sending me items such as apparel/familiars or even gene or breed change scrolls.
They have to be worth more than 30g and would be added as prices to the Raffle for others to win.

You send them via CR after asking me if those items would work and I've checked their value.
I can also let you know how many Tickets each item is worth, though note you can't have more than 5 Tickets through sponsoring. So if you sponsor more after reaching the limit, you won't gain any more tickets- But it would be much appreciated since it'd help out alot with adding more prices to the Raffle!
@Yukorusshi So, a total of 5 tickets is 150g right? ;0
@Yukorusshi So, a total of 5 tickets is 150g right? ;0
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy Exactly!

And if you want to higher your chance of winning, you can get 5 more for sponsoring items!
@MasterEggy Exactly!

And if you want to higher your chance of winning, you can get 5 more for sponsoring items!
@Yukorusshi ;0 ooh~ I might do that! For now though, sending you 150g for 5 tickets! :D
@Yukorusshi ;0 ooh~ I might do that! For now though, sending you 150g for 5 tickets! :D
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Yukorusshi I have two items I can sponsor. [item=Vial of Scattersight] and [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]
@Yukorusshi

I have two items I can sponsor. Vial of Scattersight and Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Ka1NgiL.pngtumblr_p90tmwjgAk1wbhtpxo8_r1_100.png4aIzm6T.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12