Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 248 249
[center][b]Home[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379688]Bases & available apparel/skins[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379690]Gallery[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379696]Pinglists[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ywwra5S.png[/img] [center][size=6]Welcome![/size] Here you can order yawning adoptables of your dragons! available: Coatls, Wildclaws, Imperials, Spirals, Veilspun, Gaolers, Pearlcatchers [size=4]Shop status: [b]HOLD[/b][/size]/[s]open/closed[/s] [size=2](most likely online: a bit before rollover, between 6am - 11am FR time, weekends)[/size] Pinglist for the upcoming reopen: [pinglist=6328] (other pinglists can be found in the pinglist post further down) ----- [center][b][size=5]NEWS![/size][/b][/center] [b]31/03/2024[/b] Brought the gene lists up to date with what's available. Super sorry that the relaunch is taking so long, I haven't been too funky fresh in the head. Please message me if you have any questions! [b]05/03/2024[/b] Slowly getting the shop ready for relaunch, updated all gene lists and made the layout easier to read (hopefully). ----- [size=4][b]Guidelines:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]No need to ping, I'm subscribed! [*]Maximum of two dragons per order, I get overwhelmed easily. Please don't order two complex skins at once! [*]Expected turnaround time for regular slots should be within a week. There is currently no turnaround time guarantee for sponsor slots, though of course I try to be quick. [*]If I haven't finished your order within the wait time, please do ping me to ask about it! [*]I have the right to refuse drawing any skin/accent I deem too complex. [*][i]For personal reasons skins depicting realistic eyes on the dragon's body are more likely to be rejected, but feel free to ask.[/i] [*]You can post your finished adoptable wherever you want, credit/linking back is greatly appreciated on-site, and required off-site! [*]Do NOT remove my ID#! [/LIST] By default, you'll get a bio size (500px wide) and forum signature size (100px tall) versions of your adoptable. I can provide different sizes or flip your adoptable upon request free of charge. ----- [size=5][b]Pricing[/b][/size] I accept both treasure and gems. My ratio is 1:1000 [b]I'm also always open to adopt trades![/b] [size=4][b]Base price:[/b] 100kt / 100g (includes any available genes & eye types) [b]+ Existing apparel:[/b] 20kt / 20g [b]+ Existing skin/accent:[/b] 20kt / 20g[/size] Color variants of existing apparel cost the same as existing ones. Ask about color variants of existing skins. [size=4][b]Sponsoring and bribes: CLOSED![/b][/size] I reserve the right to refuse new sponsorables if I feel like the workload is too much for me at the moment. Any genes/accents/apparel not yet drawn will have to be sponsored first![b] I will be working on new genes at my own pace in the background[/b], but sponsoring a gene will make it available immediately! Simple things will cost less to sponsor, complex stuff is more expensive. Some things are only available via bribes. [b]New genes:[/b] 150kt / 150g [b]New apparel:[/b] 25kt / 25g - 300kt / 300g (depending on complexity – ask!) [b]New skins/accents:[/b] Bribe only (wishlist, gem, retired, difficult to obtain items, boss familiars. Show me your skin and suggest a bribe, I'll get back to you) For example, very simple accents (a few dots of color, one gradient) can be covered by a small coli-only/uncommon drop or something similar. Full coverage skins with loads of details can require gem genes or even fest apparel from way, way back. [b]New primal eyes:[/b] 50kt / 50g I will not draw multigaze for lineart reasons (but also because I'm slightly squicked by it) Glowing eyes are available for all bases free of charge! (Eye types other than glowing/primal won't show on this adopt.) Sponsoring a new piece of apparel unlocks all of its color variants. Certain floating apparel (such as elemental emblems) can be unlocked for all breeds at once. [b]Bribe-only genes:[/b] Crystal | Facet | Opal These are way difficult and I gotta really put time into figuring out how they work. I could consider bribes like gene scrolls, retired items and gem MP apparel for these. (I've determined the bribe for Opal should be over 400g. Bribes for Crystal/Facet should be over 650g.) You can also use any wishlist items as payment, if you'd rather do that than pure currency! [url=http://rasa-rising.tumblr.com/wishlist]Here's my wishlist ~[/url] [b]Breeds cannot be sponsored[/b], mainly because the bases are a lot of work and it's better if I work on them at my own pace and preference. However I do generally favor working on breeds that folks seem to be more interested in, so do let me know which breed(s) you'd like to see & ask to be put on a pinglist for their eventual release~ ----- [s][size=5][b]Ordering[/b][/size] You can order by comment or PM! Payment is due once I confirm your order and required before I post your adopt. You can pay via PM or 1-way CR. If you wish to pay via CR, make sure you have the funds available until I accept! Please use this order form:[/s] [b]ORDERS ARE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT[/b] [quote=Order Form] [b]Dragon:[/b] [link to dragon or scry] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure/gems/other [b]Apparel:[/b] [only existing apparel for now] [b]Skin/accent:[/b] yes/no [existing only] [b]Eye type:[/b] normal/glowing/primal [b]Sponsoring:[/b] N/A [b]Pinglists:[/b] [want to be added to a list or removed from one? let me know! otherwise you can just ignore this one] [/quote] Note: after you post the form I will ping you once to tell you the price. You will get a slot (marked [i]unconfirmed[/i]), but if I don't hear back from you in a week I will remove you from the list. I will not be pinging you again, but you can always come back and confirm your order as long as there are slots left. Confirmed but yet unpaid slots will be marked as [i]pending[/i]. Confirmed, paid slots will be marked as [i]paid[/i]. ----- [b][size=5]Sponsor slots (CLOSED)[/size][/b] (if your order includes something new, it has to go here!)[/center] [LIST] [*]CLOSED [/LIST] [center][b][size=5]Regular slots [s](unlimited)[/s] CLOSED[/size][/b] [s](this list is NEVER full! if your order only includes preexisting genes/items, it goes here!)[/s] [b]Temporarily CLOSED![/b][/center] [LIST] [*]CLOSED [/LIST]

ywwra5S.png
Welcome!
Here you can order yawning adoptables of your dragons!
available: Coatls, Wildclaws, Imperials, Spirals, Veilspun, Gaolers, Pearlcatchers

Shop status: HOLD/open/closed
(most likely online: a bit before rollover, between 6am - 11am FR time, weekends)

Pinglist for the upcoming reopen:

(other pinglists can be found in the pinglist post further down)

NEWS!

31/03/2024 Brought the gene lists up to date with what's available. Super sorry that the relaunch is taking so long, I haven't been too funky fresh in the head. Please message me if you have any questions!

05/03/2024 Slowly getting the shop ready for relaunch, updated all gene lists and made the layout easier to read (hopefully).

Guidelines:
  • No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
  • Maximum of two dragons per order, I get overwhelmed easily. Please don't order two complex skins at once!
  • Expected turnaround time for regular slots should be within a week. There is currently no turnaround time guarantee for sponsor slots, though of course I try to be quick.
  • If I haven't finished your order within the wait time, please do ping me to ask about it!
  • I have the right to refuse drawing any skin/accent I deem too complex.
  • For personal reasons skins depicting realistic eyes on the dragon's body are more likely to be rejected, but feel free to ask.
  • You can post your finished adoptable wherever you want, credit/linking back is greatly appreciated on-site, and required off-site!
  • Do NOT remove my ID#!

By default, you'll get a bio size (500px wide) and forum signature size (100px tall) versions of your adoptable. I can provide different sizes or flip your adoptable upon request free of charge.

Pricing

I accept both treasure and gems. My ratio is 1:1000
I'm also always open to adopt trades!

Base price: 100kt / 100g (includes any available genes & eye types)
+ Existing apparel: 20kt / 20g
+ Existing skin/accent: 20kt / 20g

Color variants of existing apparel cost the same as existing ones. Ask about color variants of existing skins.

Sponsoring and bribes: CLOSED!

I reserve the right to refuse new sponsorables if I feel like the workload is too much for me at the moment.

Any genes/accents/apparel not yet drawn will have to be sponsored first! I will be working on new genes at my own pace in the background, but sponsoring a gene will make it available immediately! Simple things will cost less to sponsor, complex stuff is more expensive. Some things are only available via bribes.

New genes: 150kt / 150g
New apparel: 25kt / 25g - 300kt / 300g (depending on complexity – ask!)

New skins/accents: Bribe only (wishlist, gem, retired, difficult to obtain items, boss familiars. Show me your skin and suggest a bribe, I'll get back to you)

For example, very simple accents (a few dots of color, one gradient) can be covered by a small coli-only/uncommon drop or something similar. Full coverage skins with loads of details can require gem genes or even fest apparel from way, way back.

New primal eyes: 50kt / 50g
I will not draw multigaze for lineart reasons (but also because I'm slightly squicked by it)
Glowing eyes are available for all bases free of charge!
(Eye types other than glowing/primal won't show on this adopt.)

Sponsoring a new piece of apparel unlocks all of its color variants. Certain floating apparel (such as elemental emblems) can be unlocked for all breeds at once.

Bribe-only genes: Crystal | Facet | Opal
These are way difficult and I gotta really put time into figuring out how they work. I could consider bribes like gene scrolls, retired items and gem MP apparel for these. (I've determined the bribe for Opal should be over 400g. Bribes for Crystal/Facet should be over 650g.)

You can also use any wishlist items as payment, if you'd rather do that than pure currency! Here's my wishlist ~

Breeds cannot be sponsored, mainly because the bases are a lot of work and it's better if I work on them at my own pace and preference. However I do generally favor working on breeds that folks seem to be more interested in, so do let me know which breed(s) you'd like to see & ask to be put on a pinglist for their eventual release~

Ordering

You can order by comment or PM! Payment is due once I confirm your order and required before I post your adopt. You can pay via PM or 1-way CR. If you wish to pay via CR, make sure you have the funds available until I accept!

Please use this order form:

ORDERS ARE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT

Order Form wrote:
Dragon: [link to dragon or scry]
Payment: treasure/gems/other
Apparel: [only existing apparel for now]
Skin/accent: yes/no [existing only]
Eye type: normal/glowing/primal
Sponsoring: N/A
Pinglists: [want to be added to a list or removed from one? let me know! otherwise you can just ignore this one]

Note: after you post the form I will ping you once to tell you the price. You will get a slot (marked unconfirmed), but if I don't hear back from you in a week I will remove you from the list. I will not be pinging you again, but you can always come back and confirm your order as long as there are slots left.

Confirmed but yet unpaid slots will be marked as pending. Confirmed, paid slots will be marked as paid.

Sponsor slots (CLOSED)
(if your order includes something new, it has to go here!)
  • CLOSED

Regular slots (unlimited) CLOSED
(this list is NEVER full! if your order only includes preexisting genes/items, it goes here!)
Temporarily CLOSED!
  • CLOSED
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_2362555]Back to top[/url] | [b]Bases & available apparel/skins[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379690]Gallery[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379696]Pinglists[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MhGGiM3.png[/img] ----- [center][b]Note:[/b] Lists are not 100% up to date as of the latest sponsor batch, but I'll update (and ping appropriate lists) before reopening for sure![/center] [size=5][b]Bases[/b][/size] [b][size=5][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] NEWEST! Pearlcatcher [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/size][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lunfxcu.png[/img] (available with one or two horns)[/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | [b]Fade[/b] | Falcon | Fern | [b]Flaunt[/b] | Giraffe | Ground | Harlequin | [b]Iridescent[/b] | [b]Jaguar[/b] | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | Metallic | Mosaic | Orb | [b]Petals[/b] | Pharaoh | Piebald | Pinstripe | [b]Poison[/b] | Python | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | Skink | Slime | Speckle | Starmap | [b]Stitched[/b] | [b]Swirl[/b] | Tapir | Tide | Tiger | Vipera | Wasp [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Alloy[/b] | [b]Basic[/b] | Bee | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Breakup | [b]Butterfly[/b] | Clouded | [b]Constellation[/b] | Current | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | Fissure | [b]Flair[/b] | Foam | Freckle | Hex | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | Marbled | Morph | Myrid | Noxtide | Paint | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | [b]Rosette[/b] | Saddle | Safari | Sarcophagus | Saturn | Seraph | [b]Shimmer[/b] | Sludge | Spinner | [b]Striation[/b] | Stripes | [b]Toxin[/b] | Trail | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Capsule[/b] | [b]Circuit[/b] | [b]Contour[/b] | Crackle | Filigree | Firebreather | [b]Firefly[/b] | Flecks | Gembond | [b]Ghost[/b] | [b]Glimmer[/b] | Glowtail | Keel | Koi | Lace | Okapi | Opal | [b]Peacock[/b] | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | [b]Runes[/b] | Scales | Smirch | Smoke | Soap | Sparkle | Spines | [b]Stained[/b] | [b]Thylacine[/b] | [b]Underbelly[/b] | Veined | Wish [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Fire, Water, Earth, Arcane, Nature, Shadow [quote=Available Apparel] [item=starseer's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem][item=autumn breeze][item=spring's breath][item=winter wind][item=marigold flowerfall][item=gloomwillow guide][item=ghost flame candles][item=dumbo rat][item=love's herald][item=desert rain frog companion][item=celestial attendant][item=golden sage lantern][item=veteran's eye scar][item=veteran's leg scars][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=luminous halo][item=golden wing silks][item=light's charm][item=luminous sundrapes][item=pale roundhorn][item=classy monocle][item=gold aviator scarf][item=gold aviator coat][item=silver steampunk goggles][item=gloomy highnoon brimmer][item=red mantle][item=powerpack coat][item=brutal banner] [item=butterfly's kiss](without facemask) [item=peace dove](only the bird, no branch) [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=23568][skin=17006][skin=6069] [/quote] ----- [b]Coatl[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/q2gqPon.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Boulder | [b]Cherub[/b] | Chrysocolla | Cinder | [b]Clown[/b] | [b]Crystal[/b] | [b]Fade[/b] | Falcon | Fern | Flaunt | [b]Giraffe[/b] | Ground | Harlequin | [b]Iridescent[/b] | [b]Jaguar[/b] | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | [b]Metallic[/b] | Mosaic | Orb | [b]Petals[/b] | Pharaoh | [b]Piebald[/b] | [b]Pinstripe[/b] | [b]Poison[/b] | Python | Ribbon | [b]Ripple[/b] | [b]Savannah[/b] | [b]Skink[/b] | Slime | Speckle | Starmap | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | [b]Tiger[/b] | Vipera | [b]Wasp[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] Alloy | [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Breakup | [b]Butterfly[/b] | Clouded | Constellation | [b]Current[/b] | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | [b]Facet[/b] | Fissure | [b]Flair[/b] | Foam | [b]Freckle[/b] | [b]Hex[/b] | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | [b]Marbled[/b] | Morph | Myrid | Noxtide | [b]Paint[/b] | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | [b]Rosette[/b] | Saddle | [b]Safari[/b] | Sarcophagus | [b]Saturn[/b] | [b]Seraph[/b] | [b]Shimmer[/b] | [b]Sludge[/b] | [b]Spinner[/b] | Striation | [b]Stripes[/b] | [b]Toxin[/b] | [b]Trail[/b] | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Capsule[/b] | [b]Circuit[/b] | [b]Contour[/b] | Crackle | [b]Filigree[/b] | Firebreather | [b]Firefly[/b] | Flecks | [b]Gembond[/b] | [b]Ghost[/b] | [b]Glimmer[/b] | [b]Glowtail[/b] | Keel | [b]Koi[/b] | [b]Lace[/b] | [b]Okapi[/b] | Opal | [b]Peacock[/b] | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | [b]Runes[/b] | Scales | Smirch | [b]Smoke[/b] | Soap | Sparkle | Spines | [b]Stained[/b] | [b]Thylacine[/b] | [b]Underbelly[/b] | Veined | Wish [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Fire, Arcane, Earth [quote=Available Apparel] [item=starseer's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem] [item=luminous halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=autumn breeze][item=winter wind][item=spring's breath] [item=marigold lei] [item=marigold flower crown][item=daisy tail lei][item=daisy flowerfall] [item=pristine rose thorn wing tangle] [item=sanguine rose thorn collar] [item=sanguine rose thorn tail tangle] [item=soft pink silk scarf][item=golden wing silks][item=celadon fillet] [item=pale roundhorn] [item=bone antlers] [item=brown wooly coat] [item=brown wooly antennae][item=chestnut tail feathers] [item=rose feathered wings] [item=raven woodmask] [item=calico cat] [item=dachshund] [item=crimson rogue bracers] [item=tanned rogue gloves] [item=mage's sapphire overcoat] [item=hip midnight frames] [item=silver glasses] [item=silver halfmoon spectacles] [item=pretty pink neck bow] [item=pretty pink arm bow] [item=pretty pink tail bow] [item=pink and purple flair scarf] [item=leather tail wrap] [item=leather leg wraps] [item=leather chest wrap] [item=diaphanous sylvan wings][item=diaphanous sylvan dress] [item=mossy maze colony] [item=teardrop pearl pendant] [item=teardrop pearl necklace] [item=gloomwillow guide] [item=golem gauntlet] [item=mesa mechanojets] [item=pink protective eyewear] [item=brown satin tunic] [item=sunlit kelpie mane] [item=copper steampunk tail bauble] [item=brass steampunk goggles] [item=brass steampunk spats] [item=brass steampunk vest] [item=brass steampunk scarf] [item=brass steampunk wings] [item=brass steampunk gloves] [item=desert dynasty tail rings] [item=desert dynasty cuffs] [item=simple gold necklace] [item=simple gold bracelets] [item=leather aviator gloves] [item=emerald aviator satchel] [item=dustrunner's arctic coat] [item=starwood veil] [item=starfall crystalcloak] [item=wind tome] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=moondust starsilk circlet][item=love's herald] [item=mage's cranberry hat] [item=flowering gladeboughs][item=celestial attendant][item=astonishing sweater][item=golden sage lantern][item=traditional broadsword][item=black renaissance shirt][item=white breeches][item=black aviator boots][item=tan bandana][item=frostfaerie wings][item=pomeranian][item=corgi][item=french bulldog][item=nurtured cluster] [item=butterfly's kiss](without facemask!) [item=orange tabby](sitting) [item=peace dove] (only the bird, no branch) [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=25260] [skin=10608] [skin=8956] [skin=19326] [skin=15324] [skin=22933] [skin=24890] [skin=23303] [skin=26142] [skin=16316] [/quote] ----- [b]Wildclaw[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/B9GVnK7.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Boulder | [b]Cherub[/b] | Chrysocolla | Cinder | [b]Clown[/b] | Crystal | [b]Fade[/b] | Falcon | Fern | [b]Flaunt[/b] | [b]Giraffe[/b] | Ground | Harlequin | [b]Iridescent[/b] | Jaguar | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | [b]Lionfish[/b] | [b]Metallic[/b] | Mosaic | Orb | [b]Petals[/b] | Pharaoh | [b]Piebald[/b] | [b]Pinstripe[/b] | [b]Poison[/b] | [b]Python[/b] | Ribbon | [b]Ripple[/b] | [b]Savannah[/b] | [b]Skink[/b] | Slime | [b]Speckle[/b] | [b]Starmap[/b] | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | [b]Tiger[/b] | [b]Vipera[/b] | [b]Wasp[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Alloy[/b] | [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Breakup | [b]Butterfly[/b] | Clouded | [b]Constellation[/b] | [b]Current[/b] | Daub | Edged | Eel | [b]Eye Spots[/b] | Facet | Fissure | Flair | Foam | Freckle | Hex | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | [b]Marbled[/b] | [b]Morph[/b] | Myrid | [b]Noxtide[/b] | [b]Paint[/b] | Paisley | Patchwork | [b]Peregrine[/b] | Rosette | Saddle | [b]Safari[/b] | Sarcophagus | Saturn | [b]Seraph[/b] | [b]Shimmer[/b] | Sludge | [b]Spinner[/b] | [b]Striation[/b] | [b]Stripes[/b] | [b]Toxin[/b] | [b]Trail[/b] | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Capsule[/b] | [b]Circuit[/b] | [b]Contour[/b] | Crackle | Filigree | Firebreather | [b]Firefly[/b] | Flecks | Gembond | [b]Ghost[/b] | [b]Glimmer[/b] | Glowtail | Keel | Koi | Lace | [b]Okapi[/b] | [b]Opal[/b] | [b]Peacock[/b] | Points | Polkadot | [b]Ringlets[/b] | [b]Runes[/b] | Scales | Smirch | [b]Smoke[/b] | Soap | Sparkle | [b]Spines[/b] | [b]Stained[/b] | [b]Thylacine[/b] | [b]Underbelly[/b] | [b]Veined[/b] | Wish [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Arcane [quote=Available Apparel] [item=starseer's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem][item=golden roundhorn][item=glowing purple clawtips][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden wing silks][item=golden silk sash][item=golden arm silks][item=golden leg silks][item=golden silk veil][item=golden fillet][item=golden tail bangle][item=river royalist tail rings][item=river royalist cuffs][item=sakura flowerfall][item=sakura flower crown][item=rubycap colony][item=spring's breath][item=autumn breeze][item=winter wind][item=calico cat][item=orange tabby][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=hip midnight frames][item=gold halfmoon spectacles][item=ghost flame candles][item=jolly jester's cape][item=green aviator scarf][item=katana][item=traditional broadsword][item=green olive wreath][item=gloomwillow guide][item=gold earrings of alchemy][item=teardrop pearl choker][item=cloudberry plumed tuft][item=pomegranate plumed headdress][item=ebony antlers][item=sanguine plumage][item=carapace arm][item=luminous halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=spellwrought halo][item=simple gold necklace][item=ivory scale wingplates][item=ivory scale gorget][item=ivory scale tassets][item=ivory scale cuirass][item=scout's quiver][item=haunting amber nightshroud][item=brown plaid cabbie][item=amber shades][item=ruby daredevil cover][item=love's herald][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=celestial attendant][item=golden sage lantern][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=tan bandana][item=frostfaerie wings][item=kelly green bodice][item=kelly green bustle][item=dachshund][item=pomeranian][item=corgi][item=french bulldog] [item=peace dove] (only the bird, no branch) [item=butterfly's kiss] (without facemask) [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=25597] [skin=25659] [skin=21584] [skin=21664] [skin=22917] [skin=5862] [skin=23309] [skin=26155]([url=https://i.imgur.com/FUz8LBO.png]jewelry only[/url]) [/quote] ----- [b]Imperial[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1mEg4h2.png[/img] (available with and without beard)[/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | [b]Fade[/b] | Falcon | Fern | Flaunt | Giraffe | Ground | Harlequin | [b]Iridescent[/b] | [b]Jaguar[/b] | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | [b]Metallic[/b] | Mosaic | Orb | Petals | Pharaoh | [b]Piebald[/b] | [b]Pinstripe[/b] | [b]Poison[/b] | Python | Ribbon | [b]Ripple[/b] | [b]Savannah[/b] | Skink | Slime | [b]Speckle[/b] | [b]Starmap[/b] | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | [b]Tiger[/b] | Vipera | Wasp [b]Secondary:[/b] Alloy | [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Breakup | [b]Butterfly[/b] | Clouded | Constellation | [b]Current[/b] | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | Fissure | Flair | Foam | [b]Freckle[/b] | Hex | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | Marbled | Morph | Myrid | Noxtide | [b]Paint[/b] | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | [b]Rosette[/b] | Saddle | Safari | Sarcophagus | Saturn | [b]Seraph[/b] | [b]Shimmer[/b] | Sludge | Spinner | [b]Striation[/b] | [b]Stripes[/b] | Toxin | Trail | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Capsule[/b] | [b]Circuit[/b] | [b]Contour[/b] | [b]Crackle[/b] | [b]Filigree[/b] | Firebreather | [b]Firefly[/b] | Flecks | [b]Gembond[/b] | [b]Ghost[/b] | [b]Glimmer[/b] | [b]Glowtail[/b] | Keel | [b]Koi[/b] | Lace | Okapi | Opal | [b]Peacock[/b] | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | Runes | Scales | [b]Smirch[/b] | [b]Smoke[/b] | Soap | Sparkle | Spines | [b]Stained[/b] | Thylacine | [b]Underbelly[/b] | [b]Veined[/b] | Wish [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Light [quote=Available Apparel] [item=starseer's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem][item=autumn breeze][item=spring's breath][item=winter wind][item=marigold flowerfall][item=marigold flower crown][item=primal banner][item=map kit][item=simple gold wing bangles][item=teardrop citrine earrings][item=gloomwillow guide][item=golem gauntlet][item=haunted flame candles][item=gilded crown][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=veteran's leg scars][item=simple gold bracelets][item=luminous halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=silver glasses][item=love's herald][item=black aviator coat][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=celestial attendant][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=golden sage lantern][item=woeful vial][item=frostfaerie wings][item=snowfall robe][item=forest rogue vest][item=conjurer's staff][item=pomeranian][item=corgi][item=french bulldog] [item=butterfly's kiss](without facemask) [item=orange tabby] (sitting) [item=peace dove] (only the bird, no branch) [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=1555][skin=12888][skin=37923] [/quote] ----- [b]Spiral[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/II7t3qJ.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | Cinder | [b]Clown[/b] | Crystal | [b]Fade[/b] | [b]Falcon[/b] | Fern | Flaunt | [b]Giraffe[/b] | Ground | Harlequin | [b]Iridescent[/b] | [b]Jaguar[/b] | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | Metallic | Mosaic | Orb | Petals | [b]Pharaoh[/b] | [b]Piebald[/b] | [b]Pinstripe[/b] | [b]Poison[/b] | [b]Python[/b] | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | [b]Skink[/b] | Slime | [b]Speckle[/b] | [b]Starmap[/b] | [b]Stitched[/b] | Swirl | [b]Tapir[/b] | Tide | [b]Tiger[/b] | Vipera | [b]Wasp[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Alloy[/b] | [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Breakup | [b]Butterfly[/b] | Clouded | [b]Constellation[/b] | Current | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | [b]Fissure[/b] | Flair | Foam | [b]Freckle[/b] | Hex | [b]Hypnotic[/b] | Jester | Malachite | [b]Marbled[/b] | [b]Morph[/b] | Myrid | [b]Noxtide[/b] | [b]Paint[/b] | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | Rosette | Saddle | [b]Safari[/b] | Sarcophagus | Saturn | [b]Seraph[/b] | [b]Shimmer[/b] | Sludge | [b]Spinner[/b] | [b]Striation[/b] | [b]Stripes[/b] | Toxin | Trail | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Capsule[/b] | [b]Circuit[/b] | [b]Contour[/b] | Crackle | [b]Filigree[/b] | Firebreather | [b]Firefly[/b] | Flecks | Gembond | [b]Ghost[/b] | [b]Glimmer[/b] | Glowtail | Keel | Koi | [b]Lace[/b] | Okapi | Opal | [b]Peacock[/b] | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | [b]Runes[/b] | Scales | Smirch | [b]Smoke[/b] | Soap | Sparkle | [b]Spines[/b] | [b]Stained[/b] | [b]Thylacine[/b] | [b]Underbelly[/b] | Veined | Wish [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Fire, Wind [quote=Available Apparel] [item=starseer's emblem][item=shady emblem][item=whirlwind emblem][item=druidic emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem][item=autumn breeze][item=spring's breath][item=winter wind][item=marigold flowerfall][item=seapetal flower crown][item=seapetal lei][item=romantic red rose][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden wing silks][item=golden silk veil][item=golden arm silks][item=golden silk sash][item=teal starsilk wingdrapes][item=teal starsilk scarf][item=autumnal wreath][item=mysterious mantle][item=river royalist tail rings][item=copper amulet of transmutation][item=silver sylvan headpiece][item=gloomwillow guide][item=golem gauntlet][item=ghost flame candles][item=luminous halo][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=woodland headband][item=gold glasses][item=raven woodmask][item=ash lace headpiece][item=swashbuckler's cutlass][item=unearthly onyx pendants][item=glamorous scarlet locket][item=chancellor rings][item=pauper's brown fez][item=dumbo rat][item=love's herald][item=desert rain frog companion][item=windbound plumage][item=druid's woodguard][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=celestial attendant][item=golden sage lantern][item=woeful vial][item=twinkling stardrapes][item=frostfaerie wings][item=glorious sweater][item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=regal masque][item=tan bandana][item=gentle healer's reference][item=dachshund][item=pomeranian][item=corgi][item=french bulldog][item=brown plaid cabbie] [item=butterfly's kiss](without facemask) [item=peace dove](only the bird, no branch) [/quote] [size=2]Please note that the pose of the base is as such that some apparel (i.e. most shoes) cannot be drawn.[/size] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=24138][skin=34491] [skin=35510](leaves&jewelry) [/quote] ----- [b]Veilspun[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WYyv0rm.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Arc[/b] | Bar | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | [b]Bright[/b] | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | [b]Fade[/b] | Falcon | Fern | [b]Giraffe[/b] | [b]Jupiter[/b] | [b]Laced[/b] | Leopard | Orb | Petals | Poison | [b]Shell[/b] | [b]Skink[/b] | Slime | Speckle | [b]Sphinxmoth[/b] | [b]Starmap[/b] | [b]Stitched[/b] | [b]Tapir[/b] | Vipera | [b]Wasp[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | [b]Blend[/b] | Butterfly | Clouded | [b]Constellation[/b] | Daub | [b]Edged[/b] | Eye Spots | Facet | Freckle | [b]Hawkmoth[/b] | Hex | [b]Hypnotic[/b] | [b]Loop[/b] | Paisley | [b]Patchwork[/b] | Peregrine | Saddle | [b]Saturn[/b] | Sludge | [b]Spinner[/b] | [b]Striation[/b] | Toxin | [b]Vivid[/b] | Weaver | [b]Web[/b] [b]Tertiary:[/b] Angler | [b]Basic[/b] | Beetle | [b]Branches[/b] | Brightshine | Capsule | Carnivore | [b]Crackle[/b] | [b]Diaphanous[/b] | Filigree | [b]Firefly[/b] | [b]Flecks[/b] | Ghost | Glimmer | Koi | [b]Mop[/b] | [b]Okapi[/b] | [b]Opal[/b] | [b]Peacock[/b] | [b]Runes[/b] | Sparkle | [b]Stained[/b] | [b]Thorns[/b] | Trickmurk | [b]Underbelly[/b] | Veined [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Water, Fire, Light, Arcane, Ice, Shadow [quote=Available Apparel] Sponsoring not available. Any "floating" apparel previously sponsored for other bases can be added on this base upon request. Please ask about specific pieces! [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=36772][skin=36796][skin=36921][skin=36895][skin=36715][skin=37209][skin=36996][skin=37789][skin=37427] [skin=36836]/[skin=36835](identical, [url=https://i.imgur.com/FxKILmX.png]parts missing)[/url] [/quote] ----- [b]Gaoler[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/icSH82m.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently available genes (bolded):[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] [b]Bar[/b] | [b]Basic[/b] | Boa | Cinder | [b]Clown[/b] | Crystal | Fade | [b]Falcon[/b] | Flaunt | [b]Giraffe[/b] | [b]Jaguar[/b] | Laced | Leopard | [b]Mosaic[/b] | Orb | [b]Phantom[/b] | [b]Piebald[/b] | [b]Pinstripe[/b] | Poison | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | [b]Shaggy[/b] | Skink | Slime | Stitched | Swirl | [b]Tapir[/b] | Tide | [b]Tiger[/b] | [b]Wasp[/b] [b]Secondary:[/b] [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Bee[/b] | Blaze | Blend | [b]Breakup[/b] | Clouded | Current | [b]Daub[/b] | Edged | Eel | [b]Eye Spots[/b] | Facet | Flair | Foam | [b]Hex[/b] | Marbled | [b]Paint[/b] | Patchwork | [b]Peregrine[/b] | [b]Rosette[/b] | Saddle | Safari | Sludge | Spinner | [b]Spirit[/b] | [b]Streak[/b] | [b]Striation[/b] | [b]Stripes[/b] | Toxin | [b]Trail[/b] | Weaver [b]Tertiary:[/b] Angler | [b]Basic[/b] | [b]Blossom[/b] | Braids | Capsule | Carnivore | Contour | Crystalline | [b]Fans[/b] | [b]Ghost[/b] | Glimmer | Gnarlhorns | Opal | Pinions | Ringlets | Riot | [b]Runes[/b] | [b]Scorpion[/b] | [b]Shardflank[/b] | [b]Smoke[/b] | Sparkle | [b]Stained[/b] | Thundercrack | [b]Thylacine[/b] | [b]Underbelly[/b] | [b]Veined[/b] | [b]Weathered[/b] | [b]Wintercoat[/b] [right][size=2]Coming soon: -[/size][/right] [b]Primal eyes available:[/b] Ice, Shadow, Lightning [quote=Available Apparel] Sponsoring not available. Any "floating" apparel previously sponsored for other bases can be added on this base upon request. Please ask about specific pieces! [/quote] [quote=Available Skins/Accents] [skin=30579][skin=31337][skin=35021][skin=31357][skin=41283] [/quote]
Back to top | Bases & available apparel/skins | Gallery | Pinglists

MhGGiM3.png

Note: Lists are not 100% up to date as of the latest sponsor batch, but I'll update (and ping appropriate lists) before reopening for sure!

Bases

NEWEST! Pearlcatcher
lunfxcu.png
(available with one or two horns)

Currently available genes (bolded):

Primary:
Bar | Basic | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | Fade | Falcon | Fern | Flaunt | Giraffe | Ground | Harlequin | Iridescent | Jaguar | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | Metallic | Mosaic | Orb | Petals | Pharaoh | Piebald | Pinstripe | Poison | Python | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | Skink | Slime | Speckle | Starmap | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | Tiger | Vipera | Wasp

Secondary:
Alloy | Basic | Bee | Blaze | Blend | Breakup | Butterfly | Clouded | Constellation | Current | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | Fissure | Flair | Foam | Freckle | Hex | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | Marbled | Morph | Myrid | Noxtide | Paint | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | Rosette | Saddle | Safari | Sarcophagus | Saturn | Seraph | Shimmer | Sludge | Spinner | Striation | Stripes | Toxin | Trail | Weaver

Tertiary:
Basic | Capsule | Circuit | Contour | Crackle | Filigree | Firebreather | Firefly | Flecks | Gembond | Ghost | Glimmer | Glowtail | Keel | Koi | Lace | Okapi | Opal | Peacock | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | Runes | Scales | Smirch | Smoke | Soap | Sparkle | Spines | Stained | Thylacine | Underbelly | Veined | Wish

Coming soon: -
Primal eyes available: Fire, Water, Earth, Arcane, Nature, Shadow

Available Apparel wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Autumn Breeze Spring's Breath Winter Wind Marigold Flowerfall Gloomwillow Guide Ghost Flame Candles Dumbo Rat Love's Herald Desert Rain Frog Companion Celestial Attendant Golden Sage Lantern Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Shoulder Scars Luminous Halo Golden Wing Silks Light's Charm Luminous Sundrapes Pale Roundhorn Classy Monocle Gold Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Coat Silver Steampunk Goggles Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Red Mantle Powerpack Coat Brutal Banner
Butterfly's Kiss (without facemask)
Peace Dove (only the bird, no branch)
Available Skins/Accents wrote:

Coatl
q2gqPon.png

Primary:
Bar | Basic | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | Fade | Falcon | Fern | Flaunt | Giraffe | Ground | Harlequin | Iridescent | Jaguar | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | Metallic | Mosaic | Orb | Petals | Pharaoh | Piebald | Pinstripe | Poison | Python | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | Skink | Slime | Speckle | Starmap | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | Tiger | Vipera | Wasp

Secondary:
Alloy | Basic | Bee | Blaze | Blend | Breakup | Butterfly | Clouded | Constellation | Current | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | Fissure | Flair | Foam | Freckle | Hex | Hypnotic | Jester | Malachite | Marbled | Morph | Myrid | Noxtide | Paint | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | Rosette | Saddle | Safari | Sarcophagus | Saturn | Seraph | Shimmer | Sludge | Spinner | Striation | Stripes | Toxin | Trail | Weaver

Tertiary:
Basic | Capsule | Circuit | Contour | Crackle | Filigree | Firebreather | Firefly | Flecks | Gembond | Ghost | Glimmer | Glowtail | Keel | Koi | Lace | Okapi | Opal | Peacock | Points | Polkadot | Ringlets | Runes | Scales | Smirch | Smoke | Soap | Sparkle | Spines | Stained | Thylacine | Underbelly | Veined | Wish

Primal eyes available: Fire, Arcane, Earth

Available Apparel wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Luminous Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Autumn Breeze Winter Wind Spring's Breath Marigold Lei Marigold Flower Crown Daisy Tail Lei Daisy Flowerfall Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Soft Pink Silk Scarf Golden Wing Silks Celadon Fillet Pale Roundhorn Bone Antlers Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Antennae Chestnut Tail Feathers Rose Feathered Wings Raven Woodmask Calico Cat Dachshund Crimson Rogue Bracers Tanned Rogue Gloves Mage's Sapphire Overcoat Hip Midnight Frames Silver Glasses Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Leather Tail Wrap Leather Leg Wraps Leather Chest Wrap Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Mossy Maze Colony Teardrop Pearl Pendant Teardrop Pearl Necklace Gloomwillow Guide Golem Gauntlet Mesa Mechanojets Pink Protective Eyewear Brown Satin Tunic Sunlit Kelpie Mane Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Gloves Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Desert Dynasty Cuffs Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Bracelets Leather Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Satchel Dustrunner's Arctic Coat Starwood Veil Starfall Crystalcloak Wind Tome Haunted Flame Candles Moondust Starsilk Circlet Love's Herald Mage's Cranberry Hat Flowering Gladeboughs Celestial Attendant Astonishing Sweater Golden Sage Lantern Traditional Broadsword Black Renaissance Shirt White Breeches Black Aviator Boots Tan Bandana Frostfaerie Wings Pomeranian Corgi French Bulldog Nurtured Cluster
Butterfly's Kiss (without facemask!)
Orange Tabby (sitting)

Wildclaw
B9GVnK7.png

Primary:
Bar | Basic | Boa | Boulder | Cherub | Chrysocolla | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | Fade | Falcon | Fern | Flaunt | Giraffe | Ground | Harlequin | Iridescent | Jaguar | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Lionfish | Metallic | Mosaic | Orb | Petals | Pharaoh | Piebald | Pinstripe | Poison | Python | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | Skink | Slime | Speckle | Starmap | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | Tiger | Vipera | Wasp

Secondary:

Tertiary:

Primal eyes available: Arcane

Available Apparel wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Golden Roundhorn Glowing Purple Clawtips Golden Silk Scarf Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Sash Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Silk Veil Golden Fillet Golden Tail Bangle River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Cuffs Sakura Flowerfall Sakura Flower Crown Rubycap Colony Spring's Breath Autumn Breeze Winter Wind Calico Cat Orange Tabby Conjurer's Herb Pouch Hip Midnight Frames Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Ghost Flame Candles Jolly Jester's Cape Green Aviator Scarf Katana Traditional Broadsword Green Olive Wreath Gloomwillow Guide Gold Earrings of Alchemy Teardrop Pearl Choker Cloudberry Plumed Tuft Pomegranate Plumed Headdress Ebony Antlers Sanguine Plumage Carapace Arm Luminous Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Spellwrought Halo Simple Gold Necklace Ivory Scale Wingplates Ivory Scale Gorget Ivory Scale Tassets Ivory Scale Cuirass Scout's Quiver Haunting Amber Nightshroud Brown Plaid Cabbie Amber Shades Ruby Daredevil Cover Love's Herald Flowering Gladeboughs Celestial Attendant Golden Sage Lantern Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tan Bandana Frostfaerie Wings Kelly Green Bodice Kelly Green Bustle Dachshund Pomeranian Corgi French Bulldog

(jewelry only)

Imperial
1mEg4h2.png
(available with and without beard)

Primary:

Secondary:

Tertiary:

Primal eyes available: Light

Available Apparel wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Autumn Breeze Spring's Breath Winter Wind Marigold Flowerfall Marigold Flower Crown Primal Banner Map Kit Simple Gold Wing Bangles Teardrop Citrine Earrings Gloomwillow Guide Golem Gauntlet Haunted Flame Candles Gilded Crown Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Simple Gold Bracelets Luminous Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Silver Glasses Love's Herald Black Aviator Coat Flowering Gladeboughs Celestial Attendant Spellwrought Shardhide Golden Sage Lantern Woeful Vial Frostfaerie Wings Snowfall Robe Forest Rogue Vest Conjurer's Staff Pomeranian Corgi French Bulldog
Orange Tabby (sitting)

Spiral
II7t3qJ.png

Primary:

Secondary:

Tertiary:

Primal eyes available: Fire, Wind

Available Apparel wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Shady Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Druidic Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Autumn Breeze Spring's Breath Winter Wind Marigold Flowerfall Seapetal Flower Crown Seapetal Lei Romantic Red Rose Golden Silk Scarf Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Veil Golden Arm Silks Golden Silk Sash Teal Starsilk Wingdrapes Teal Starsilk Scarf Autumnal Wreath Mysterious Mantle River Royalist Tail Rings Copper Amulet of Transmutation Silver Sylvan Headpiece Gloomwillow Guide Golem Gauntlet Ghost Flame Candles Luminous Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Woodland Headband Gold Glasses Raven Woodmask Ash Lace Headpiece Swashbuckler's Cutlass Unearthly Onyx Pendants Glamorous Scarlet Locket Chancellor Rings Pauper's Brown Fez Dumbo Rat Love's Herald Desert Rain Frog Companion Windbound Plumage Druid's Woodguard Flowering Gladeboughs Celestial Attendant Golden Sage Lantern Woeful Vial Twinkling Stardrapes Frostfaerie Wings Glorious Sweater Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Regal Masque Tan Bandana Gentle Healer's Reference Dachshund Pomeranian Corgi French Bulldog Brown Plaid Cabbie
Please note that the pose of the base is as such that some apparel (i.e. most shoes) cannot be drawn.

(leaves&jewelry)

Veilspun
WYyv0rm.png

Primary:
Arc | Bar | Basic | Boa | Bright | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | Fade | Falcon | Fern | Giraffe | Jupiter | Laced | Leopard | Orb | Petals | Poison | Shell | Skink | Slime | Speckle | Sphinxmoth | Starmap | Stitched | Tapir | Vipera | Wasp

Secondary:
Basic | Bee | Blaze | Blend | Butterfly | Clouded | Constellation | Daub | Edged | Eye Spots | Facet | Freckle | Hawkmoth | Hex | Hypnotic | Loop | Paisley | Patchwork | Peregrine | Saddle | Saturn | Sludge | Spinner | Striation | Toxin | Vivid | Weaver | Web

Tertiary:
Angler | Basic | Beetle | Branches | Brightshine | Capsule | Carnivore | Crackle | Diaphanous | Filigree | Firefly | Flecks | Ghost | Glimmer | Koi | Mop | Okapi | Opal | Peacock | Runes | Sparkle | Stained | Thorns | Trickmurk | Underbelly | Veined
Primal eyes available: Water, Fire, Light, Arcane, Ice, Shadow

Available Apparel wrote:
Sponsoring not available. Any "floating" apparel previously sponsored for other bases can be added on this base upon request. Please ask about specific pieces!

/ (identical, parts missing)

Gaoler
icSH82m.png

Primary:
Bar | Basic | Boa | Cinder | Clown | Crystal | Fade | Falcon | Flaunt | Giraffe | Jaguar | Laced | Leopard | Mosaic | Orb | Phantom | Piebald | Pinstripe | Poison | Ribbon | Ripple | Savannah | Shaggy | Skink | Slime | Stitched | Swirl | Tapir | Tide | Tiger | Wasp

Secondary:
Basic | Bee | Blaze | Blend | Breakup | Clouded | Current | Daub | Edged | Eel | Eye Spots | Facet | Flair | Foam | Hex | Marbled | Paint | Patchwork | Peregrine | Rosette | Saddle | Safari | Sludge | Spinner | Spirit | Streak | Striation | Stripes | Toxin | Trail | Weaver

Tertiary:
Angler | Basic | Blossom | Braids | Capsule | Carnivore | Contour | Crystalline | Fans | Ghost | Glimmer | Gnarlhorns | Opal | Pinions | Ringlets | Riot | Runes | Scorpion | Shardflank | Smoke | Sparkle | Stained | Thundercrack | Thylacine | Underbelly | Veined | Weathered | Wintercoat
Primal eyes available: Ice, Shadow, Lightning

Available Apparel wrote:
Sponsoring not available. Any "floating" apparel previously sponsored for other bases can be added on this base upon request. Please ask about specific pieces!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_2362555]Back to top[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379688]Bases & available apparel/skins[/url] | [b]Gallery[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555#post_31379696]Pinglists[/url][/center] [center][size=5]Gallery[/size] Click on the icons to see the post with the full image! The amount of adopts has become so large that the entire gallery has been turned into a best work showcase! You'll find your adopt by searching this thread for your username! 06/02/2022 - updated the entire gallery and fixed the links! [size=4][b]Coatls[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5gU5Ov.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/2#post_31384272][img]https://i.imgur.com/BV9MONz.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/5#post_31423899][img]https://i.imgur.com/a8gkYGN.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/7#post_31519415][img]https://i.imgur.com/S6FcLbh.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/16#post_31714940][img]https://i.imgur.com/HY1jk6a.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/25#post_32385756][img]https://i.imgur.com/eL5BRdH.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/33#post_33690027][img]https://i.imgur.com/IdOeLV3.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/40#post_38120897][img]https://i.imgur.com/h0gMoUU.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/46#post_39339353][img]https://i.imgur.com/lkb5Gp5.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/46#post_39361384][img]https://i.imgur.com/0BBKEBf.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/47#post_39684007][img]https://i.imgur.com/CSOZUnc.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/57#post_41004812][img]https://i.imgur.com/vIsAyJe.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/60#post_42887444][img]https://i.imgur.com/SUMji42.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/67#post_44705546][img]https://i.imgur.com/81DjoQq.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/73#post_44954249][img]https://i.imgur.com/i73HuYh.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/75#post_44995845][img]https://i.imgur.com/vbi4W9p.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/106#post_45898185][img]https://i.imgur.com/FC26EjB.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/116#post_46036345][img]https://i.imgur.com/vbPBfBZ.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/164#post_47160289][img]https://i.imgur.com/TaR9k3E.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Wildclaws[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JPqKLGJ.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/11#post_31628402][img]https://i.imgur.com/AbV5vmC.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/KnUdiCI.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/12#post_31628786][img]https://i.imgur.com/XEzMSKK.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/19#post_31754680][img]https://i.imgur.com/UoBsm5d.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/30#post_33106341][img]https://i.imgur.com/RGhHMv9.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/51#post_40278542][img]https://i.imgur.com/3e9FLCU.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/51#post_40262256][img]https://i.imgur.com/YIrrcz3.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/58#post_41466853][img]https://i.imgur.com/3dnpZnK.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/59#post_42855009][img]https://i.imgur.com/1dqBELk.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/63#post_43197715][img]https://i.imgur.com/bdSFKmv.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/4SVmrjX.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/123#post_46164688][img]https://i.imgur.com/yH9mNiL.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/126#post_46192596][img]https://i.imgur.com/AzzzujC.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/139#post_46321725][img]https://i.imgur.com/bEKIpfW.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/161#post_47053963][img]https://i.imgur.com/EhGNde7.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/167#post_47283947][img]https://i.imgur.com/mqauI5y.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/221#post_50078743][img]https://i.imgur.com/dTTGdjX.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Imperials[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D2Brres.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/63#post_43197715][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZexQgVe.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/80#post_45111219][img]https://i.imgur.com/61AhJiD.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/85#post_45425209][img]https://i.imgur.com/vVJ9mGZ.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/108#post_45925073][img]https://i.imgur.com/byavBPq.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/114#post_45995866][img]https://i.imgur.com/nToxGXJ.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/147#post_46439689][img]https://i.imgur.com/idPnJKs.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Spirals[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CGFTzOl.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/74#post_44964879][img]https://i.imgur.com/dPWqOYP.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/75#post_44995801][img]https://i.imgur.com/lVTKVaJ.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/76#post_45056561][img]https://i.imgur.com/DUdssET.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/78#post_45076872][img]https://i.imgur.com/dq4UUR1.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/80#post_45101625][img]https://i.imgur.com/C8slhy2.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/106#post_45898185][img]https://i.imgur.com/0CukHKL.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/116#post_46036345][img]https://i.imgur.com/DI1IOVC.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/120#post_46105436][img]https://i.imgur.com/uspmYqb.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/142#post_46345719][img]https://i.imgur.com/8G2nL09.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/208#post_49590079][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KRU29o.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/209#post_49599322][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZceG7aT.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Veilspun[/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/92QcmRg.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/91#post_45545190][img]https://i.imgur.com/smg9NEF.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/91#post_45529721][img]https://i.imgur.com/5ZCYpRv.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/94#post_45657990][img]https://i.imgur.com/NGhYzAg.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/101#post_45853782][img]https://i.imgur.com/LubaPjm.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/101#post_45846070][img]https://i.imgur.com/W7Gu97l.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/110#post_45946243][img]https://i.imgur.com/VjR7PWs.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/129#post_46233205][img]https://i.imgur.com/weMGErb.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/OiSccoN.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7HspRNL.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/134#post_46244932][img]https://i.imgur.com/PoOOTEP.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/NULlDDt.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/145#post_46397285][img]https://i.imgur.com/FQP3CLz.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/153#post_46623869][img]https://i.imgur.com/kSb1X24.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/154#post_46651595][img]https://i.imgur.com/lUBOMZE.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/167#post_47283947][img]https://i.imgur.com/Xhi348z.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/178#post_47755997][img]https://i.imgur.com/GnEVIhA.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/181#post_47962625][img]https://i.imgur.com/XmsIb2x.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/184#post_48219809][img]https://i.imgur.com/pH4OPRK.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/223#post_50124863][img]https://i.imgur.com/icJRQHU.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/224#post_50191262][img]https://i.imgur.com/oc4aQWK.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Gaolers[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CttppVS.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/129#post_46233205][img]https://i.imgur.com/GP1f1hv.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/AA5cAvH.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/138#post_46272048][img]https://i.imgur.com/McycIbv.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/140#post_46333194][img]https://i.imgur.com/AQOp6oU.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/164#post_47160289][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYQ6ZCS.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/194#post_49041799][img]https://i.imgur.com/CxDEzZB.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/215#post_49759086][img]https://i.imgur.com/GZVsG43.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/216#post_49832322][img]https://i.imgur.com/nB2CHmu.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=4][b]Pearlcatchers[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PMqCokt.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/215#post_49805908][img]https://i.imgur.com/7OKvK0C.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/224#post_50190781][img]https://i.imgur.com/ANKWHFj.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/GMoWumg.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2362555/220#post_49965063][img]https://i.imgur.com/VSuytYf.png[/img][/url]

Gallery
Click on the icons to see the post with the full image!

The amount of adopts has become so large that the entire gallery has been turned into a best work showcase! You'll find your adopt by searching this thread for your username!
06/02/2022 - updated the entire gallery and fixed the links!

Coatls

L5gU5Ov.png

BV9MONz.pnga8gkYGN.pngS6FcLbh.pngHY1jk6a.pngeL5BRdH.pngIdOeLV3.pngh0gMoUU.pnglkb5Gp5.png0BBKEBf.pngCSOZUnc.pngvIsAyJe.pngSUMji42.png81DjoQq.pngi73HuYh.pngvbi4W9p.pngFC26EjB.pngvbPBfBZ.pngTaR9k3E.png

Wildclaws

JPqKLGJ.png

AbV5vmC.pngKnUdiCI.pngXEzMSKK.pngUoBsm5d.pngRGhHMv9.png3e9FLCU.pngYIrrcz3.png3dnpZnK.png1dqBELk.pngbdSFKmv.png4SVmrjX.pngyH9mNiL.pngAzzzujC.pngbEKIpfW.pngEhGNde7.pngmqauI5y.pngdTTGdjX.png

Imperials

D2Brres.png

ZexQgVe.png61AhJiD.pngvVJ9mGZ.pngbyavBPq.pngnToxGXJ.pngidPnJKs.png

Spirals

CGFTzOl.png

dPWqOYP.pnglVTKVaJ.pngDUdssET.pngdq4UUR1.pngC8slhy2.png0CukHKL.pngDI1IOVC.pnguspmYqb.png8G2nL09.png7KRU29o.pngZceG7aT.png

Veilspun

92QcmRg.png

smg9NEF.png5ZCYpRv.pngNGhYzAg.pngLubaPjm.pngW7Gu97l.pngVjR7PWs.pngweMGErb.pngOiSccoN.png7HspRNL.pngPoOOTEP.pngNULlDDt.pngFQP3CLz.pngkSb1X24.pnglUBOMZE.pngXhi348z.pngGnEVIhA.pngXmsIb2x.pngpH4OPRK.pngicJRQHU.pngoc4aQWK.png

Gaolers

CttppVS.png

GP1f1hv.pngAA5cAvH.pngMcycIbv.pngAQOp6oU.pngoYQ6ZCS.pngCxDEzZB.pngGZVsG43.pngnB2CHmu.png

Pearlcatchers

PMqCokt.png

7OKvK0C.pngANKWHFj.pngGMoWumg.pngVSuytYf.png
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png

Pinglists

NOTE 29-10-23: I'm starting the process of moving all of my general pinglists to the new on-site system. The next time I reopen this shop, I will be pinging all the general lists at once to inform everyone of this change and give you the chance to subscribe to the new lists. That will be the last time I ping the raw lists. After that I will switch to only using the on-site feature.

I'm considering also making specific breed releases into their own lists, but the lists for specific gene releases tend to stay so short I don't feel like proper subscribable lists are necessary. So you'll still have to ask me to be added to those!

Please specify which pinglist(s) you'd like to be on when asking to be added!

Want to be notified if I make yawn bases for other breeds, or when a specific gene becomes available? Wish to be reminded of these adopts at a later date? Feel free to ask to be added!

Note: The open sponsor slots/reopen pinglist is only used after a hiatus or after I've completed a full sponsor slot list. Feel free to let me know if you only want a one-time ping, or would like to be removed after getting an order in!
The pinglist for fest sales gets used about once a month & will probably best keep you on top of current news and offers!

General pinglists:

Open sponsor slots/reopen:

#Razordog389 #ComicWolf #BubbleBirb #jessk #CoyoteFlowers #HarryTheRipper #Mesai #Artnerd #Elfydragon #Amezrou #Rykessyl #xianvar #l0x0l #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #Xenokiin #Jelonek #SinaraLight #Saskia #Rainfeather1245 #KvantinEverek #LilyDragonQueen #EmberHaze #alleyes007 #swimmergirl0903 #Rosebrush #BearFizzy12 #Starflight19 #Paigeboi #Disillusionist* #toxXxic #Aisheyru #Effervessa #lumihime #Stellori #LapisWings #jihe2023 #Firedove1211 #Elda #SilverSong92 #urbancountry26 #Kkbaby897 #BlueEternity #Starflight19 #LadyRivers #l0ser #MistyGold #wintrecat #Hraesvelgrr #LokiTheDutchie #DecemberStar #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #violetrenegade #starlightvelaris #SilentMoth #D0ctor #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #sisyphus #FumblingNarwhal #Nati #Mabogoi #PlagueR0dent #DobhranLiath #kazay #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #Necramancy #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #Jeth #Blackstar1981 #Prevalence #WitchyyWeasel #Askesis #bumblebree14 #AngryMuffin #mudhoney #Mayali #Springaling406 #Scribbly07 #crowfire #Stermwind #OncePureVessel #bonivich #QueenRed #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard #urfavzozo15 #BayLeaff #ShinyQuagsire #bonivich

New breeds:

#VagabondSentinel #rasnes #Angii #Cyrya #Jestro #Ziegler #Gyrfalcon2 #Leopardmask #Cerdae #Kaitorubel #Niharike #Alskasaur #AmeriaSparrow #SamanthaLea #Dixie #ForeverEnchanted #Starlight18 #septarianflare #Crescentstar711 #Ellapinky #Atalina #Amanda #liramyne #CoyoteFlowers #OdiAibyouka #galaxanova #Ice047 #Purrilicious #BapeTheFish #StarNinja #Kururin #wintrecat #glitterdusted #Crystalitar #ViLight #Screenmaster #ElysianMoon #Itarille #xianvar #Piccalily0510 #SolitarySphynx #Nilock #CourtneyOlivia #TweetTweet #cuchu1ainn #Artnerd #Geminid #Dragongirl00100 #Drauphnyr #Flinchflight #Drag0n5 #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #wingworm #SinaraLight #PhoenixPhaedrana #sucrosette #Scales25 #LilyDragonQueen #Appaloosalover2 #borrowedphrases #brevityis #Bunbunthepopoto #Disillusionist #XNeox #LapisWings #SilverSong92 #sinha27 #Kkbaby897 #Lightsun68 #LadyRivers #l0ser #capramoon #TonoAlokei #TheAlmightySei #Kothra #Trickilicky #DecemberStar #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #BellaMoon #Henchman #violetrenegade #SilentMoth #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #HR4ESVELGR #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #Sparrowe #bumblebree14 #Mayali #Springaling406 #OncePureVessel #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard

Festival sales:

#Sunbyrd #SnowFairy #Ellapinky #Ice047 #ViLight #davietoowavey #Crystalitar #Screenmaster #BunnySox #ElysianMoon #Piccalily0510 #starlightvelaris #TweetTweet #Artnerd #mgcltwo #Darkmoonbreeder #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #PhoenixPhaedrana #sucrosette #LilyDragonQueen #StarNinja #BearFizzy12 #Disillusionist #LapisWings #SilverSong92 #LadyDraefair #Kkbaby897 #LadyRivers #l0ser #DecemberStar #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #violetrenegade #SilentMoth #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #PlagueR0dent #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #bumblebree14 #Mayali #Springaling406 #OncePureVessel #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard #urfavzozo15

Specific breed releases

Nocturnes:
#TheNightsSecret #DreamscapeDen #ElementMaster

Snappers:
#DreamscapeDen #mgcltwo #Yegoth #Farore

Mirrors:
#DreamscapeDen #Petalwind1 #Sliggooo #skyaleer

Faes:
#DreamscapeDen #gentlytohear #Hyef #Sliggooo #Jynnxx #Woohoorandom #Silverwolf123

Skydancers:
#VairaSmythe #Nejibana #Aikka #Farore #Stellori #Colormancy

Banescales:
#DreamscapeDen #Jelonek #Stellori #CometBlaster

Tundras:
#almarose #Rykessyl #Farore

Obelisks:
#Petalwind1 #Farore #Rosebrush #ShinyQuagsire

Guardians:
#Baylinheth

Specific gene unlocks

Coatl starmap:
#iha146

Coatl daub:
#Crystalitar

Coatl Leopard:
#Crystalitar

Coatl facet:
#Crystalitar

Wildclaw jaguar:
#0rangedragon

Spiral opal:
#commoncomitatus

Spiral ripple:
#Elda

Spiral current:
#Elda

Spiral crackle:
#Elda

Imperial petals:
#Razordog389

Veilspun hypnotic
#PlagueR0dent

Pearlcatcher crystal:
#Accal1a

Pearlcatcher facet:
#Accal1a

New Pearlcatcher genes:
#Leerendrache #urfavzozo15

New genes:
#Bunbon #DreamscapeDen #CourtneyOlivia #cuchu1ainn #Kothra #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #Springaling406

Pinglists

NOTE 29-10-23: I'm starting the process of moving all of my general pinglists to the new on-site system. The next time I reopen this shop, I will be pinging all the general lists at once to inform everyone of this change and give you the chance to subscribe to the new lists. That will be the last time I ping the raw lists. After that I will switch to only using the on-site feature.

I'm considering also making specific breed releases into their own lists, but the lists for specific gene releases tend to stay so short I don't feel like proper subscribable lists are necessary. So you'll still have to ask me to be added to those!

Please specify which pinglist(s) you'd like to be on when asking to be added!

Want to be notified if I make yawn bases for other breeds, or when a specific gene becomes available? Wish to be reminded of these adopts at a later date? Feel free to ask to be added!

Note: The open sponsor slots/reopen pinglist is only used after a hiatus or after I've completed a full sponsor slot list. Feel free to let me know if you only want a one-time ping, or would like to be removed after getting an order in!
The pinglist for fest sales gets used about once a month & will probably best keep you on top of current news and offers!

General pinglists:

Open sponsor slots/reopen:

#Razordog389 #ComicWolf #BubbleBirb #jessk #CoyoteFlowers #HarryTheRipper #Mesai #Artnerd #Elfydragon #Amezrou #Rykessyl #xianvar #l0x0l #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #Xenokiin #Jelonek #SinaraLight #Saskia #Rainfeather1245 #KvantinEverek #LilyDragonQueen #EmberHaze #alleyes007 #swimmergirl0903 #Rosebrush #BearFizzy12 #Starflight19 #Paigeboi #Disillusionist* #toxXxic #Aisheyru #Effervessa #lumihime #Stellori #LapisWings #jihe2023 #Firedove1211 #Elda #SilverSong92 #urbancountry26 #Kkbaby897 #BlueEternity #Starflight19 #LadyRivers #l0ser #MistyGold #wintrecat #Hraesvelgrr #LokiTheDutchie #DecemberStar #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #violetrenegade #starlightvelaris #SilentMoth #D0ctor #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #sisyphus #FumblingNarwhal #Nati #Mabogoi #PlagueR0dent #DobhranLiath #kazay #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #Necramancy #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #Jeth #Blackstar1981 #Prevalence #WitchyyWeasel #Askesis #bumblebree14 #AngryMuffin #mudhoney #Mayali #Springaling406 #Scribbly07 #crowfire #Stermwind #OncePureVessel #bonivich #QueenRed #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard #urfavzozo15 #BayLeaff #ShinyQuagsire #bonivich

New breeds:

#VagabondSentinel #rasnes #Angii #Cyrya #Jestro #Ziegler #Gyrfalcon2 #Leopardmask #Cerdae #Kaitorubel #Niharike #Alskasaur #AmeriaSparrow #SamanthaLea #Dixie #ForeverEnchanted #Starlight18 #septarianflare #Crescentstar711 #Ellapinky #Atalina #Amanda #liramyne #CoyoteFlowers #OdiAibyouka #galaxanova #Ice047 #Purrilicious #BapeTheFish #StarNinja #Kururin #wintrecat #glitterdusted #Crystalitar #ViLight #Screenmaster #ElysianMoon #Itarille #xianvar #Piccalily0510 #SolitarySphynx #Nilock #CourtneyOlivia #TweetTweet #cuchu1ainn #Artnerd #Geminid #Dragongirl00100 #Drauphnyr #Flinchflight #Drag0n5 #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #wingworm #SinaraLight #PhoenixPhaedrana #sucrosette #Scales25 #LilyDragonQueen #Appaloosalover2 #borrowedphrases #brevityis #Bunbunthepopoto #Disillusionist #XNeox #LapisWings #SilverSong92 #sinha27 #Kkbaby897 #Lightsun68 #LadyRivers #l0ser #capramoon #TonoAlokei #TheAlmightySei #Kothra #Trickilicky #DecemberStar #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #BellaMoon #Henchman #violetrenegade #SilentMoth #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #HR4ESVELGR #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #Sparrowe #bumblebree14 #Mayali #Springaling406 #OncePureVessel #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard

Festival sales:

#Sunbyrd #SnowFairy #Ellapinky #Ice047 #ViLight #davietoowavey #Crystalitar #Screenmaster #BunnySox #ElysianMoon #Piccalily0510 #starlightvelaris #TweetTweet #Artnerd #mgcltwo #Darkmoonbreeder #Lpsfan267 #ReginaPhalange #PhoenixPhaedrana #sucrosette #LilyDragonQueen #StarNinja #BearFizzy12 #Disillusionist #LapisWings #SilverSong92 #LadyDraefair #Kkbaby897 #LadyRivers #l0ser #DecemberStar #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #ShinyQuagsire #violetrenegade #SilentMoth #Ceylenium #DaydreamingKat #PlagueR0dent #JinxxYouOweMe #Ackie #CelestialJem #Beatoriche #bumblebree14 #Mayali #Springaling406 #OncePureVessel #BlackStarfire #AwayFromKeyboard #urfavzozo15

Specific breed releases

Nocturnes:
#TheNightsSecret #DreamscapeDen #ElementMaster

Snappers:
#DreamscapeDen #mgcltwo #Yegoth #Farore

Mirrors:
#DreamscapeDen #Petalwind1 #Sliggooo #skyaleer

Faes:
#DreamscapeDen #gentlytohear #Hyef #Sliggooo #Jynnxx #Woohoorandom #Silverwolf123

Skydancers:
#VairaSmythe #Nejibana #Aikka #Farore #Stellori #Colormancy

Banescales:
#DreamscapeDen #Jelonek #Stellori #CometBlaster

Tundras:
#almarose #Rykessyl #Farore

Obelisks:
#Petalwind1 #Farore #Rosebrush #ShinyQuagsire

Guardians:
#Baylinheth

Specific gene unlocks

Coatl starmap:
#iha146

Coatl daub:
#Crystalitar

Coatl Leopard:
#Crystalitar

Coatl facet:
#Crystalitar

Wildclaw jaguar:
#0rangedragon

Spiral opal:
#commoncomitatus

Spiral ripple:
#Elda

Spiral current:
#Elda

Spiral crackle:
#Elda

Imperial petals:
#Razordog389

Veilspun hypnotic
#PlagueR0dent

Pearlcatcher crystal:
#Accal1a

Pearlcatcher facet:
#Accal1a

New Pearlcatcher genes:
#Leerendrache #urfavzozo15

New genes:
#Bunbon #DreamscapeDen #CourtneyOlivia #cuchu1ainn #Kothra #Alithium8 #TheVoidQueen #Arianethel #Taivus #Springaling406
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
one more for good measure
one more for good measure
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
And we're ready to go! That was surprisingly fast :P

@Birdskull @DuskAwakening you asked to be pinged when I open ^^
And we're ready to go! That was surprisingly fast :P

@Birdskull @DuskAwakening you asked to be pinged when I open ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[b]Dragon: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31201790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312018/31201790_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Apparel: [/b]Marigold flower crown & lei [b]Skin/accent:[/b] If you would be willing to put a red brick or two somewhere on the ground next to him, that would be fantastic. [b]Gene sponsoring: [/b]Petals and Butterfly, I think?
Dragon:
31201790_350.png

Payment: treasure
Apparel: Marigold flower crown & lei
Skin/accent: If you would be willing to put a red brick or two somewhere on the ground next to him, that would be fantastic.
Gene sponsoring: Petals and Butterfly, I think?
@Birdskull

Order received! What a pretty boy!

Let's see,

base 75kt
two new simple apparel 25kt each
new accent 25kt
petals sponsoring 100kt

... and ah, Butterfly doesn't need to be sponsored, it already exists! I forgot to bold it hnghh gonna fix that now

So that will be 250kt, if my math is correct! You can send the payment in a PM, thanks ~
@Birdskull

Order received! What a pretty boy!

Let's see,

base 75kt
two new simple apparel 25kt each
new accent 25kt
petals sponsoring 100kt

... and ah, Butterfly doesn't need to be sponsored, it already exists! I forgot to bold it hnghh gonna fix that now

So that will be 250kt, if my math is correct! You can send the payment in a PM, thanks ~
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] Hi folks! First time pinging G.A.P. so please tell me if I made mistakes so I can avoid them in the future. I'm pretty sure you can't double ping in a single post anymore but if I did I apologize! ;w; Anyway, I have new coatl adoptables for sale here! Here are some examples ~[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5gU5Ov.png[/img] ----- [center][size=0] [b]All Breeds lineart adopts:[/b] @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @Duh [b]All Breeds all adopts:[/b] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @Xylin @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyassBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101 [b]Coatl lineart adopts:[/b] @Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @alliegator @Leopardmask @toastings @Angii @Coolkid @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @VoodooVixen @Cathat @mxcrabs [b]Coatl all adopts:[/b] @Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Birdskull @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Laxi @selenomancy @Rangsky @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Chiimera @Kikatzu @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @Lissy @Avifors @IgnisFlamel @hhoneydew[/center]
1FqrHGs.png

Hi folks! First time pinging G.A.P. so please tell me if I made mistakes so I can avoid them in the future. I'm pretty sure you can't double ping in a single post anymore but if I did I apologize! ;w;

Anyway, I have new coatl adoptables for sale here! Here are some examples ~

L5gU5Ov.png

All Breeds lineart adopts:
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Popla42 @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @Duh
All Breeds all adopts:
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua (no USD only please) @Faileas @Chaoyang @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Godot @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @Krycelli @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @Xylin @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @baelistair @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain (no USD only, no gijinka) @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe (no USD only) @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur (No USD, Gijinka) @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyassBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @silverein @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Popla42 @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream (no USD only) @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith (no USD only) @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @pixiejen @oly @candyninja101
Coatl lineart adopts:
@Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura @alliegator @Leopardmask @toastings @Angii @Coolkid @CheshireCatUk1 @SnoringHyena @VoodooVixen @Cathat @mxcrabs
Coatl all adopts:
@Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Pickpocket0013 @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Birdskull @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Laxi @selenomancy @Rangsky @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Chiimera @Kikatzu @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @Lissy @Avifors @IgnisFlamel @hhoneydew
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
I am in love with these and uh... guess I'm going to start saving up my treasure now. If you have a personal art pinglist, please add me to it!
I am in love with these and uh... guess I'm going to start saving up my treasure now. If you have a personal art pinglist, please add me to it!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 248 249