Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Can I have Khan, apparel and if you have treasure or gems, I need some, and if you have random speciality items. Thank you for this giveaway and enjoy your out of FR time, thanks in advance!
Can I have Khan, apparel and if you have treasure or gems, I need some, and if you have random speciality items. Thank you for this giveaway and enjoy your out of FR time, thanks in advance!
ctYHVNq.png
@romeosolo Could I take Diamond off your hands? I absolutely adore Ice XXX dragons.^^
@romeosolo Could I take Diamond off your hands? I absolutely adore Ice XXX dragons.^^
@@romeosolo I'd love some apparel or skins. (Or any ambushes/berserker stones you might have.)
@@romeosolo I'd love some apparel or skins. (Or any ambushes/berserker stones you might have.)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@romeosolo Good luck with your non-FR endeavors! I'd love any apparel please :)

I'd be especially delighted to receive anything festival (fams, apparel, etc.) if you have any left
@romeosolo Good luck with your non-FR endeavors! I'd love any apparel please :)

I'd be especially delighted to receive anything festival (fams, apparel, etc.) if you have any left
wishlist
@romeosolo

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope your life outside of FR goes well! I'd love anything random, thank you for doing this!
@romeosolo

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope your life outside of FR goes well! I'd love anything random, thank you for doing this!
xlgJroJ.png
@romeosolo

This is very sweet of you! Thank you for giving a little~ <3
@romeosolo

This is very sweet of you! Thank you for giving a little~ <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
May I request anything other than a dragon please? @romeosolo
May I request anything other than a dragon please? @romeosolo
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@romeosolo Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:)

I am interested in Rin.

I'd love anything you want to throw at me^^

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D
@romeosolo Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:)

I am interested in Rin.

I'd love anything you want to throw at me^^

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@romeosolo
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, good luck with whatever you end doing outside of FR!!
Any apparel/familiars you have would be appreciated, thank you :)
@romeosolo
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, good luck with whatever you end doing outside of FR!!
Any apparel/familiars you have would be appreciated, thank you :)
@romeosolo It's unfortunate to see you go. I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR, and good luck to what you do outside of it!

I'd love to get some apparel please! <3
@romeosolo It's unfortunate to see you go. I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR, and good luck to what you do outside of it!

I'd love to get some apparel please! <3
gL8gG09.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22