Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@romeosolo sorry to see you leave!
Any of your female wildclaws (PinkGlass was pretty) and some apparel and treasure sounds great for a newbie like me. Thank you for your time!
@romeosolo sorry to see you leave!
Any of your female wildclaws (PinkGlass was pretty) and some apparel and treasure sounds great for a newbie like me. Thank you for your time!
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
Basically anything would be nice. Enjoy whatever you're going to do next, @romeosolo :)
Basically anything would be nice. Enjoy whatever you're going to do next, @romeosolo :)
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@romeosolo i'd love a dragon if you're willing, anything would be appreciated though :'o
@romeosolo i'd love a dragon if you're willing, anything would be appreciated though :'o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
If you're still giving away items I'd happily take something, if not that's fine~ Good luck with life outside of FR~
If you're still giving away items I'd happily take something, if not that's fine~ Good luck with life outside of FR~
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
sorry to see you go but i thank you for the opertunity to get a surprise
sorry to see you go but i thank you for the opertunity to get a surprise
@romeosolo

I would love to take in as many familiars as you would like to give away. Fest items as well if you happen to have any you want/need to part with. Thank you and good luck out there in the real world.
@romeosolo

I would love to take in as many familiars as you would like to give away. Fest items as well if you happen to have any you want/need to part with. Thank you and good luck out there in the real world.
@romeosolo
I'd love any apparel/familiars you'd be willing to part with ^^
Thank you and good luck outside of FR!
@romeosolo
I'd love any apparel/familiars you'd be willing to part with ^^
Thank you and good luck outside of FR!
wu6jM4aSN7MQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngWishlist :D
@romeosolo Sorry to see you leave! I hope you find good things outside of FR!

May I have something? I’d appreciate apparel, specialty items, and accents, but anything is ok!
@romeosolo Sorry to see you leave! I hope you find good things outside of FR!

May I have something? I’d appreciate apparel, specialty items, and accents, but anything is ok!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@romeosolo

Sorry to hear you are leaving. I'm new here and would really appreciate anything.
@romeosolo

Sorry to hear you are leaving. I'm new here and would really appreciate anything.
@romeosolo If there are apparel/familiars/materials left you'd be willing to gift me, I'd be grateful.
@romeosolo If there are apparel/familiars/materials left you'd be willing to gift me, I'd be grateful.
UZ6dqn4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22