Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@romeosolo
Sorry you have to go, but I understand life moves on.
May I have any item you wish (familiars preferred).

Also, if WhiteKnight or any of your other Bogsneak Ices are still available, I love them all. Male or female! They will get a loving home here!

Good luck in your future endeavors!
@romeosolo
Sorry you have to go, but I understand life moves on.
May I have any item you wish (familiars preferred).

Also, if WhiteKnight or any of your other Bogsneak Ices are still available, I love them all. Male or female! They will get a loving home here!

Good luck in your future endeavors!
@romeosolo
It’s a sorrow to see you go, but it’s awfully generous of you to give away so kindly!
I would love to have this girl, #48875522! If not, then i am willing to take really anything. Please, do take care of yourself!
@romeosolo
It’s a sorrow to see you go, but it’s awfully generous of you to give away so kindly!
I would love to have this girl, #48875522! If not, then i am willing to take really anything. Please, do take care of yourself!
@romeosolo

willing to take anything, but familiar would be preferred.
@romeosolo

willing to take anything, but familiar would be preferred.
@romeosolo I would love your coatl boy #28600705 (circuit gene). If you have given him away then you can give me anything you need to get rid of, thanks! But again I would love the coatl. Have fun off of flight rising!
@romeosolo I would love your coatl boy #28600705 (circuit gene). If you have given him away then you can give me anything you need to get rid of, thanks! But again I would love the coatl. Have fun off of flight rising!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@romeosolo I wish you luck in future endeavors!! If you have any thing left over I'd be super thankful for it! I am currently collecting familiar! Thank you!
@romeosolo I wish you luck in future endeavors!! If you have any thing left over I'd be super thankful for it! I am currently collecting familiar! Thank you!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
I'd love some familiars! Thank you!
I'd love some familiars! Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@romeosolo
i'd love to recieve a familiar or few! it's sad to see people leaving, but i hope you have fun without flightrising!
@romeosolo
i'd love to recieve a familiar or few! it's sad to see people leaving, but i hope you have fun without flightrising!
hello! i'm kfc. kinda inactive
art shop | th | LF brown dragons
@romeosolo Real life is important! I hope you had fun while on here. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253209/25320842_350.png[/img] If this guy is still available I'd love him. He'd have a good home [s]although wow my clan is chaotic whoops[/s] I'll take any extra apparel if you have any \o/
@romeosolo Real life is important! I hope you had fun while on here.

25320842_350.png
If this guy is still available I'd love him. He'd have a good home although wow my clan is chaotic whoops

I'll take any extra apparel if you have any \o/
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@romeosolo sad to see you go! i hope you had a good time playing. i'd love to get some apparel if i could
@romeosolo sad to see you go! i hope you had a good time playing. i'd love to get some apparel if i could
@romeosolo
I wish you the best of luck in wherever you go from here! I hope you enjoyed it while you were here! If I could have any of these, at your discretion of course, I'd appreciate it greatly: apparel, skins/accents, or baldwin materials, please and thank you!
@romeosolo
I wish you the best of luck in wherever you go from here! I hope you enjoyed it while you were here! If I could have any of these, at your discretion of course, I'd appreciate it greatly: apparel, skins/accents, or baldwin materials, please and thank you!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22