Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL] Valight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
Oh wow, thank you so much! <3

1. You Lift Me Up
Oh wow, thank you so much! <3

1. You Lift Me Up
tumblr_pz606oxqHn1wlclvpo1_100.pngnatureshade.png
Oh hooray! Thank you for a very fun event :D
Edit: apparently numbering is hard..

1 Midsummer night's dream
2 Everything's betta
3 Dragon Drawing by Alitema
4 Buttersnake Spiral adopt
5 Feline Eggkeeper by Foxe
6 Dragon Adopt by cordifolium
7 Chibi Gijinka by ShiniIllumi
8 Slime dergs by croix
9 Glowworm
Oh hooray! Thank you for a very fun event :D
Edit: apparently numbering is hard..

1 Midsummer night's dream
2 Everything's betta
3 Dragon Drawing by Alitema
4 Buttersnake Spiral adopt
5 Feline Eggkeeper by Foxe
6 Dragon Adopt by cordifolium
7 Chibi Gijinka by ShiniIllumi
8 Slime dergs by croix
9 Glowworm
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@ShiniIllumi - wow! Wasn't expecting that! Thank you!

1. Love Display
2. To hell and back
3. Fracturing Light
4. Poisoned Thorns
5. Green with Envy
@ShiniIllumi - wow! Wasn't expecting that! Thank you!

1. Love Display
2. To hell and back
3. Fracturing Light
4. Poisoned Thorns
5. Green with Envy
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
:)

1. Heraldic Love
2. To hell and back
3. Star light, Star bright
4. Bad Romance
:)

1. Heraldic Love
2. To hell and back
3. Star light, Star bright
4. Bad Romance
Gem sales
@ShiniIllumi Thank you so much! [emoji=guardian laughing] 1. Sweep em off their feet 2. To hell and back 3. Green with Envy 4. A Blackened Heart 5. Bad Romance 6. Bioluminescence 7. Heraldic Love
@ShiniIllumi
Thank you so much!
1. Sweep em off their feet
2. To hell and back
3. Green with Envy
4. A Blackened Heart
5. Bad Romance
6. Bioluminescence
7. Heraldic Love
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
1. @tonic
2. @usualuniqueness
3. @ganondorf
4. @inn
5. @charliex8
6. @eindride
7. @ototo
8. @jockey
9. @alastriona1

Incoming Prizes!
1. @tonic
2. @usualuniqueness
3. @ganondorf
4. @inn
5. @charliex8
6. @eindride
7. @ototo
8. @jockey
9. @alastriona1

Incoming Prizes!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] Drawing Rules! I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your [b]3 most desired prizes, in descending order[/b]. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices. Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes. However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again. If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again! I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list [i]after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round.[/i]. I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] [size=5]Fixed some broken images on some of the prizes. Starting school again soon. Also it's sweater weather again. Happy happy joy joy.[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img] [size=6][b]Round Five[/b][/size] [columns][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] 1. @aquavvius - carry over 2. @redwillia 3. @b1ue 4. @cethosia 5. @renoki 6. @wasteofanangel 7. @pank 8. @sylvandyr 9. @eliss 10. @rubiekanary [nextcol][color=transparent]______________[/color] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=4][url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541726"]Item Prizes[/url] [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541762"]Service Prizes[/url] [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541796"]Dragon Prizes[/url] [/center][/b] [i]If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~[/i]
l2VcHZQ.png

Drawing Rules!

I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your 3 most desired prizes, in descending order. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices.

Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes.

However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again.

If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again!

I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round..

I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once!

l2VcHZQ.png

Fixed some broken images on some of the prizes. Starting school again soon. Also it's sweater weather again. Happy happy joy joy.

l2VcHZQ.png

Round Five

1. @aquavvius - carry over
2. @redwillia
3. @b1ue
4. @cethosia
5. @renoki
6. @wasteofanangel
7. @pank
8. @sylvandyr
9. @eliss
10. @rubiekanary

l2VcHZQ.png

If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~
@ShiniIllumi

Thank you! <3

1. Dragon Adopt by cordifolium
2. Fracturing Light
3. When You Wish Upon A Star
4. A Rose By Any Other Name
5. Glowworms
6. Love to last the ages
7. Heart of gold
8. Night and Day
9. Poisoned Thorns
10. Strike the Frozen