Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL] Valight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
1. Choose Your Fancy - Weizen
2. Nocturnal Light

Thank you!
1. Choose Your Fancy - Weizen
2. Nocturnal Light

Thank you!
Oh sweet!

1. Nocturnal Light
2. Fracturing Light
3. Written in the Stars
4. I Speak for the Trees
5. Night and Day
6. Love to Last the Ages

Thank you!
Oh sweet!

1. Nocturnal Light
2. Fracturing Light
3. Written in the Stars
4. I Speak for the Trees
5. Night and Day
6. Love to Last the Ages

Thank you!
NGvuFOS.png
@ShiniIllumi Thank you! [emoji=sun][emoji=four leaf clover] 1. Nocturnal Light 2. Love to last the ages 3. Written in the stars 4. Choose Your Fancy: Weizen
@ShiniIllumi

Thank you!

1. Nocturnal Light
2. Love to last the ages
3. Written in the stars
4. Choose Your Fancy: Weizen
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@ShiniIllumi

Thank you :D

1. Green with envy
2. Feline eggkeeper by Foxe
3. Buttersnake spiral adopt by ferpitou
4. Written in the stars
5. Poisoned thorns
6. Heartfelt romance
7. Strike the frozen heart
8. Nocturnal light
@ShiniIllumi

Thank you :D

1. Green with envy
2. Feline eggkeeper by Foxe
3. Buttersnake spiral adopt by ferpitou
4. Written in the stars
5. Poisoned thorns
6. Heartfelt romance
7. Strike the frozen heart
8. Nocturnal light
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@ShiniIllumi

1. Love to last the ages
2. Nocturnal Light
3. I Speak For the Trees
4. A Rose By Any Other Name
5. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Dektol

Thank you!
@ShiniIllumi

1. Love to last the ages
2. Nocturnal Light
3. I Speak For the Trees
5. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Dektol

Thank you!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@ShiniIllumi Oh nice. Thank you all for doing this

1. Written in the stars
2. Strike the Frozen Heart
3. Fracturing Light
5. Fiery Passion
6. Green with Envy
7. Poisoned Thorns
8. When You Wish Upon A Star
9. Love to last the ages
10. Nocturnal Light
@ShiniIllumi Oh nice. Thank you all for doing this

1. Written in the stars
2. Strike the Frozen Heart
3. Fracturing Light
5. Fiery Passion
6. Green with Envy
7. Poisoned Thorns
8. When You Wish Upon A Star
9. Love to last the ages
10. Nocturnal Light
:V
@shiniIllumi :o thank you!

1. written in the stars
@shiniIllumi :o thank you!

1. written in the stars
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
thanks!!!

1. glowworms
2. flames of love
3. love to last the ages
thanks!!!

1. glowworms
2. flames of love
3. love to last the ages

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
1.Love to last the ages
2.Glowworms
3.Strike the Frozen Heart
4.Dragon Drawing by Alitema
5.Slime Dergs
6.Fracturing Light
7.Flames of Love

@ShiniIllumi

Feel free to bump me back a bit if it's late, I wasn't able to get online for a while
1.Love to last the ages
2.Glowworms
3.Strike the Frozen Heart
4.Dragon Drawing by Alitema
5.Slime Dergs
6.Fracturing Light
7.Flames of Love

@ShiniIllumi

Feel free to bump me back a bit if it's late, I wasn't able to get online for a while
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] Drawing Rules! I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your [b]3 most desired prizes, in descending order[/b]. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices. Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes. However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again. If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again! I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list [i]after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round.[/i]. I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] Two rounds and change left. Also, can someone send me some clean air? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img] [size=6][b]Round Seven[/b][/size] [columns][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] 1. @strudel 2. @wavesofpeace 3. @zytorian 4. @herddog 5. @positron 6. @missmokushiroku 7. @ikterrin 8. @confusedpaladin 9. @stormwing27 10. @aradan [nextcol][color=transparent]______________[/color] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=4][url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541726"]Item Prizes[/url] [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541762"]Service Prizes[/url] [i]If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~[/i]
l2VcHZQ.png

Drawing Rules!

I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your 3 most desired prizes, in descending order. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices.

Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes.

However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again.

If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again!

I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round..

I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once!

l2VcHZQ.png

Two rounds and change left. Also, can someone send me some clean air?

l2VcHZQ.png

Round Seven

1. @strudel
2. @wavesofpeace
3. @zytorian
4. @herddog
5. @positron
6. @missmokushiroku
7. @ikterrin
8. @confusedpaladin
9. @stormwing27
10. @aradan

l2VcHZQ.png

Item Prizes

Service Prizes

If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31