Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VAL] Valight Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31
Take you're time! I'm just excted I got a pretty dragon and eliminate. ;w;
Take you're time! I'm just excted I got a pretty dragon and eliminate. ;w;
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@ShiniIllumi

Wow round 1 and 2 XD. Great that things are cleared up ^^
@ShiniIllumi

Wow round 1 and 2 XD. Great that things are cleared up ^^
@keyina

Pfft! No trouble~ My fault for not being very awake while doing this! o7 Sorry for the random ping. Besides, this sheet makes it super easy when pulling tickets.
@keyina

Pfft! No trouble~ My fault for not being very awake while doing this! o7 Sorry for the random ping. Besides, this sheet makes it super easy when pulling tickets.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] Drawing Rules! I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your [b]3 most desired prizes, in descending order[/b]. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices. Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes. However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again. If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again! I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list [i]after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round.[/i]. I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] [size=5]Apologies for the slight delay! Seems we had a missing dragon prize. We've added a 4th Lv25 dragon (With Eliminate!) to the prize list. I've also fixed 4 prizes so they now have an actual name! [/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img] [size=6][b]Round Three[/b][/size] [columns][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] 1. @chatoyant (Carry-over!) 2. @autopsy 3. @aerii 4. @mirna 5. @jified 6. @palmtrees 7. @katelle 8. @pixiejen 9. @october 10. @xashes [nextcol][color=transparent]______________[/color] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l2VcHZQ.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=4][url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541726"]Item Prizes[/url] [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541762"]Service Prizes[/url] [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624385/1#post_37541796"]Dragon Prizes[/url] [/center][/b] [i]If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~[/i]
l2VcHZQ.png

Drawing Rules!

I will be using Random.org to draw tickets in batches of 10! No more, no less (until the final round, in which there might be less). Your position on the list below will determine the number of prizes you list. If you're #3, you'll list your 3 most desired prizes, in descending order. If you're #8, then you will list your top 8 choices.

Each round will have 24 hours to response to this thread by pinging me their list. If by chance Flight Rising eats your ping or you're unable to respond withing 24 hours, you will be automatically bumped to the top spot in the next round. This allows you to have one more chance to respond and pick your prizes.

However, if you end up failing to respond a second time, your tickets will be thrown back into the pot and you'll have another chance to win if you are chosen again.

If by chance you want to pass on winning a prize, please let me know and I'll make note to not ping you in further rounds if you come up again!

I'll let the thread and winners know when I'm sending the prizes out. I'll be double checking the lists when this happens, so please refrain from editing the list after I send the ping out that I'm distributing the prizes for that round..

I'd also like to state that you can only win a prize once!

l2VcHZQ.png

Apologies for the slight delay! Seems we had a missing dragon prize. We've added a 4th Lv25 dragon (With Eliminate!) to the prize list. I've also fixed 4 prizes so they now have an actual name!

l2VcHZQ.png

Round Three

1. @chatoyant (Carry-over!)
2. @autopsy
3. @aerii
4. @mirna
5. @jified
6. @palmtrees
7. @katelle
8. @pixiejen
9. @october
10. @xashes

l2VcHZQ.png

If you would like a ping each round I draw the winners, please ping me and let me know~
Thanks so much!! I had lots of fun during this
1. Lv25 Infinity
2. Night and Day
3. Sweep em off their feet
4. Lv25 Apollo
5. Lv25 Hana
6. Bioluminescence
7. Love potion
8. Written in the stars
9. Love eternal
10. Rainbow Light
Thanks so much!! I had lots of fun during this
1. Lv25 Infinity
2. Night and Day
3. Sweep em off their feet
4. Lv25 Apollo
5. Lv25 Hana
6. Bioluminescence
7. Love potion
8. Written in the stars
9. Love eternal
10. Rainbow Light
Aaaaah! I didn't expect to win! This was a lot of fun. Thank you so much! ^^

1. Book Adopts by Poisonedpaper
2. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Nightwind
3. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Dektol
Aaaaah! I didn't expect to win! This was a lot of fun. Thank you so much! ^^

1. Book Adopts by Poisonedpaper
2. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Nightwind
3. 1 Dragon to Lv25 by Dektol
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
:o

1. love across the veil
2. rainbow light
3. tainted love
4. love display
5. you lift me up
6. love potion
7. love eternal
8. 1 dragon to lv25 by nightwind
9. 1 dragon to lv25 by dektol

thank you! <3

e/ edit to correct a number bc counting is too hard apparently oops..
:o

1. love across the veil
2. rainbow light
3. tainted love
4. love display
5. you lift me up
6. love potion
7. love eternal
8. 1 dragon to lv25 by nightwind
9. 1 dragon to lv25 by dektol

thank you! <3

e/ edit to correct a number bc counting is too hard apparently oops..
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
How exciting! Thank you!!
  1. Love Potion
  2. It Sneaks Up On You
  3. Lv 25 Hana
  4. Written in the Stars
  5. Love Display
  6. Prismatic
How exciting! Thank you!!
  1. Love Potion
  2. It Sneaks Up On You
  3. Lv 25 Hana
  4. Written in the Stars
  5. Love Display
  6. Prismatic
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
1) Level 25 Hana
2) Love Display
3) A Rose by any other name
4) Strike the Frozen Heart
5) Tainted Love
6) Love Across the Veil
7) Everything's Betta
8) Level 25 Infinity

Thanks for your time :)
1) Level 25 Hana
2) Love Display
3) A Rose by any other name
4) Strike the Frozen Heart
5) Tainted Love
6) Love Across the Veil
7) Everything's Betta
8) Level 25 Infinity

Thanks for your time :)
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

1. Valight 2017
2. Love eternal
3. Written in the stars
4. It sneaks up on you
5. Heart of gold
6. Love potion
7. Prismatic
Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

1. Valight 2017
2. Love eternal