Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDOM] Night of the Rockturne
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [i]I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket! I have sent at least one dragon to [antivehicular].[/i][/center]
tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png

I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket!
I have sent at least one dragon to [antivehicular].
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [i]I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket! I have sent at least one dragon to SaintPepsi.[/i] I would like to opt out of the dragon prize, please.[/center]

I have sent at least one dragon to SaintPepsi.

I would like to opt out of the dragon prize, please.
tumblr_pz606oxqHn1wlclvpo1_100.pngnatureshade.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [i]I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket! I have sent at least one dragon to [Imani].[/i][/center]

I have sent at least one dragon to [Imani].
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [i]I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket! I have sent at least one dragon to [sublimevoide].[/i][/center]

I have sent at least one dragon to [sublimevoide].
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [i]I would like to claim my daily Squaresy ticket! I have sent at least one dragon to [pringlzfordayz][/i][/center]

I have sent at least one dragon to [pringlzfordayz]
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Wow, 100 pages! Daily tickets have been recorded up to this point, thank you all so much for your support. <3
Wow, 100 pages! Daily tickets have been recorded up to this point, thank you all so much for your support. <3
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
We are now closed! Thank you all for the support this week. I will send out a ping to all participants after rollover (or if I fall asleep, when I wake up!).

You're welcome to still send in the 10 0t/1t levels to me for missed daily badges as well.
We are now closed! Thank you all for the support this week. I will send out a ping to all participants after rollover (or if I fall asleep, when I wake up!).

You're welcome to still send in the 10 0t/1t levels to me for missed daily badges as well.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@ashki
Hi! I was just wondering, is there a way for us to find out how many dragons/levels we sent in? Thanks
@ashki
Hi! I was just wondering, is there a way for us to find out how many dragons/levels we sent in? Thanks
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish

Hi! Unfortunately because this is public buy-style and not raffle-style, our attends did not do any recording for the dragons received - so the badges run on the honor system.

If you check your PA records and filter to sold that would probably be the best way to tally them up. :) Thanks for your support this week!
@yellowstarfish

Hi! Unfortunately because this is public buy-style and not raffle-style, our attends did not do any recording for the dragons received - so the badges run on the honor system.

If you check your PA records and filter to sold that would probably be the best way to tally them up. :) Thanks for your support this week!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497112003450634279/520998444819546124/banner_done.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=7][i]Thank you![/i] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/460924353123581952/519644526789525505/statues_garg_200.png[/img] [nextcol][center][font=century gothic][size=5]Thanks to your help, we achieved quad dom! Even if you sent in just one dragon, we want to express our most heartfelt thanks. In addition to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2586162#post_36670591]tiered and daily badges[/url], [i]Squaresy has offered up a few more badges to claim as long as you sent one dragon[/i]: [columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5967b5abae90c7271219cec4e0cb198d/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e5529ebea09547190aaf30497fe13e58/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o3_100.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/628bf431996a907fec7db1cdbf11a233/tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o2_100.png[/img][/columns] [font=century gothic][size=5]Now for our Saturday prize winners![/columns][/center] [indent]>> [b]All Ore Nothing (Earth Sprite)[/b]: @stumbledhere >> [b]Keep on Rocking[/b]: @LeafeonWarrior >> [b]Two Stones With One Bird[/b]: @Nightbreath >> [b]I Cast Fireball![/b]: @DarkWolf133 >> [b]Squaresy, the Ticketmaster Herself[/b]: @Shutframe[/indent] [indent][font=century gothic][size=4][size=4]Congratulations, and thank you for supporting Earth flight! I will send out your prizes right away. [b]Regarding missed daily badges[/b]: I will accept any 0t/1t CR/PAs until rollover tonight! Missed badges are 10 0t/1t levels each.[/indent] [font=century gothic][size=1][size=1][b]Participants:[/b] @3idolon @Aeronaught @Alohomora @AlvildaBright @Anourou @Apolli @ApprenticeWriter @AristosAchaion34 @Arwen @Aurene @Avariea @Aviana @B1ue @Balam @Barrdwing @Bit @CanisLupus03 @Cerdae @CountingChocobos @Craftyviking @Crustacean @Crystaril @Cylence @Dagmantis @Daine @DarkWolf133 @Dawnfl1ghts @DeadlyInformant @DeathSpecter @Dektol @Deladria @Disillusionist @DrZiegler @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @ElecSquirrel10 @Electrify @ElementalEntropy @Eliriel @Eliss @Elsu @Emmahaa @Eternally @Firra @Firuwyn @Flaeyr @FlameLeaf @Gardenie @Gekkouga @Ghilanian @Glisselda @Glykon @Gravebloom @GrinningWolf24 @GryffonJoi @Guilty @Gurrero @Harana @HedwigHufflepuff @Hinumi @HolyShipper @Ianelle @IndigoUnicorn @Infinity14 @Jeevas @JonTargaryen @JustaRev @Katargo @Katelle @Katsha @Katsuokai @Kiseikune @Kodak @Koyako @Kui @Kydoimos @L1BR4 @LavenderAmethyst @LeafeonWarrior @Lesen @Liz2331234 @LordMaroo @Losina @LostSketchbook @LucidDreams @Lupik @Madarakita @Magala @MaraLaray @MasterK @Mawkingbird @Mertisal @Meyoline @MistyGold @Mokuroh @Monotonous @MoonDragon @Naem @NeekoNeekoNii @NefariousKing @Nemalu @Nightbreath @Nightflyr @NikoLazuli @NirnrootNoises @NivRyo @Nocturnomath @Noddddd @October @Octobrush @Ototo @Oxton @PaperGryphon @Parad0xxy @Peyp @PijukVonGacy @PixieKnight3264 @Plushstiel @Pripyat @PunchingSolas @PureDark006 @QuietNerd @RK900 @Raedeshe @Rashakiro @Raskolnikov @Reaktor @RedWillia @ReluctantPandora @Renoki @Ribbons @RoamingMidnight @Saphelle @SeiyreSlash @Selah @Shiraya @Shougoney @Shutframe @Silvertabby13 @Siritys @Skyeline @SlipperySylveon @Starofsorrow @Steliferous @TalaDae @Talicinx @TalonShrubfire @Teletraan @Tewro @Teyja @Thardus @ThreeEyedRaven @Thunderbird21 @Touhou @Tserin @TwilightStars @UnchainedSilver @Vastra01 @WanderingTurtle @Whirlwish @Xirei @Xiroza @Yewwily @Zarane @ZincAlloy @ZippoFeuer @aelith @aleksey @alittlebriton @aredshroom @badgerstripes @balthy @betty @bfkitsune @brit @capesncrosshairs @car340 @cloudydawn @commoncomitatus @cordifolium @dustclouds @enivrec @faraway @femboyy @fishpratt @gardenvoir @gracegraceplant @hellieace @hinatot @impishsnivy @inn @itsscaryoutside @jbapple @kaelidra @kazukira @kriski @ladylilitu @leilay @lycheejelly @mooncakefestival @mzvalkyrie @nitsuj @onemessyperson @polishingopals @remuslupn @rythec @siandstars @sirspiderider @sky09 @squidragon @squidspeaker @stumbledhere @suaimhneas @taipantigress @tigressRising @tomatotwin @wolfslam @woolly @yellowstarfish
banner_done.png

Thank you!
statues_garg_200.png
Thanks to your help, we achieved quad dom! Even if you sent in just one dragon, we want to express our most heartfelt thanks. In addition to the tiered and daily badges, Squaresy has offered up a few more badges to claim as long as you sent one dragon:
tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o4_100.png tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o3_100.png tumblr_pjftylbAaU1xpp0t6o2_100.png
Now for our Saturday prize winners!

>> All Ore Nothing (Earth Sprite): @stumbledhere
>> Keep on Rocking: @LeafeonWarrior
>> Two Stones With One Bird: @Nightbreath
>> I Cast Fireball!: @DarkWolf133
>> Squaresy, the Ticketmaster Herself: @Shutframe

Congratulations, and thank you for supporting Earth flight! I will send out your prizes right away.

Regarding missed daily badges: I will accept any 0t/1t CR/PAs until rollover tonight! Missed badges are 10 0t/1t levels each.

Participants: @3idolon @Aeronaught @Alohomora @AlvildaBright @Anourou @Apolli @ApprenticeWriter @AristosAchaion34 @Arwen @Aurene @Avariea @Aviana @B1ue @Balam @Barrdwing @Bit @CanisLupus03 @Cerdae @CountingChocobos @Craftyviking @Crustacean @Crystaril @Cylence @Dagmantis @Daine @DarkWolf133 @Dawnfl1ghts @DeadlyInformant @DeathSpecter @Dektol @Deladria @Disillusionist @DrZiegler @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @ElecSquirrel10 @Electrify @ElementalEntropy @Eliriel @Eliss @Elsu @Emmahaa @Eternally @Firra @Firuwyn @Flaeyr @FlameLeaf @Gardenie @Gekkouga @Ghilanian @Glisselda @Glykon @Gravebloom @GrinningWolf24 @GryffonJoi @Guilty @Gurrero @Harana @HedwigHufflepuff @Hinumi @HolyShipper @Ianelle @IndigoUnicorn @Infinity14 @Jeevas @JonTargaryen @JustaRev @Katargo @Katelle @Katsha @Katsuokai @Kiseikune @Kodak @Koyako @Kui @Kydoimos @L1BR4 @LavenderAmethyst @LeafeonWarrior @Lesen @Liz2331234 @LordMaroo @Losina @LostSketchbook @LucidDreams @Lupik @Madarakita @Magala @MaraLaray @MasterK @Mawkingbird @Mertisal @Meyoline @MistyGold @Mokuroh @Monotonous @MoonDragon @Naem @NeekoNeekoNii @NefariousKing @Nemalu @Nightbreath @Nightflyr @NikoLazuli @NirnrootNoises @NivRyo @Nocturnomath @Noddddd @October @Octobrush @Ototo @Oxton @PaperGryphon @Parad0xxy @Peyp @PijukVonGacy @PixieKnight3264 @Plushstiel @Pripyat @PunchingSolas @PureDark006 @QuietNerd @RK900 @Raedeshe @Rashakiro @Raskolnikov @Reaktor @RedWillia @ReluctantPandora @Renoki @Ribbons @RoamingMidnight @Saphelle @SeiyreSlash @Selah @Shiraya @Shougoney @Shutframe @Silvertabby13 @Siritys @Skyeline @SlipperySylveon @Starofsorrow @Steliferous @TalaDae @Talicinx @TalonShrubfire @Teletraan @Tewro @Teyja @Thardus @ThreeEyedRaven @Thunderbird21 @Touhou @Tserin @TwilightStars @UnchainedSilver @Vastra01 @WanderingTurtle @Whirlwish @Xirei @Xiroza @Yewwily @Zarane @ZincAlloy @ZippoFeuer @aelith @aleksey @alittlebriton @aredshroom @badgerstripes @balthy @betty @bfkitsune @brit @capesncrosshairs @car340 @cloudydawn @commoncomitatus @cordifolium @dustclouds @enivrec @faraway @femboyy @fishpratt @gardenvoir @gracegraceplant @hellieace @hinatot @impishsnivy @inn @itsscaryoutside @jbapple @kaelidra @kazukira @kriski @ladylilitu @leilay @lycheejelly @mooncakefestival @mzvalkyrie @nitsuj @onemessyperson @polishingopals @remuslupn @rythec @siandstars @sirspiderider @sky09 @squidragon @squidspeaker @stumbledhere @suaimhneas @taipantigress @tigressRising @tomatotwin @wolfslam @woolly @yellowstarfish
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png