Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] Quizzel Me This!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Pilotslover aha no worries! I'm quite excited for this! Can i start sending in my answers?
@Pilotslover aha no worries! I'm quite excited for this! Can i start sending in my answers?
Wishlist
@Burberry You most certainly can, either all as one lump or per round is fine by me! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/DpB9NBjny7jF1pd0yt2/giphy.gif[/img]
@Burberry
You most certainly can, either all as one lump or per round is fine by me!

giphy.gif
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover

That's OK, we all do stuff like that sometimes; thanks for the clarification!
@Pilotslover

That's OK, we all do stuff like that sometimes; thanks for the clarification!
aKHNXwM.png
@dragonflare92
I think it's because I wrote the questions last week, thanks for your understanding. <3
@dragonflare92
I think it's because I wrote the questions last week, thanks for your understanding. <3
Yt4sddf.png
Oh, and just a note, read the questions carefully, I can be tricksey as people who have taken my quizzes before can vouch for. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/RpjGtYuyolIly/giphy.gif[/img]
Oh, and just a note, read the questions carefully, I can be tricksey as people who have taken my quizzes before can vouch for.

giphy.gif
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover

Should we PM you the answers to each part in a seperate PM? (I'm a tad confused.)
@Pilotslover

Should we PM you the answers to each part in a seperate PM? (I'm a tad confused.)
@Pilotslover
I have absolutely no idea for any of these questions, and shouldn’t this be under general discussion or challenges cause even tho there’s prizes, this is completely irrelevant to flight rising..?
@Pilotslover
I have absolutely no idea for any of these questions, and shouldn’t this be under general discussion or challenges cause even tho there’s prizes, this is completely irrelevant to flight rising..?
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@Infinity14
Up to you on that one, I'll accept them either way. :)

@XxSwiftwaterxX
Truth be told I have no idea where I should have put it, if a mod wants to advise on that then that's fine.
It is, however, relevant to the site because it's part of Rockbreakers. :)
@Infinity14
Up to you on that one, I'll accept them either way. :)

@XxSwiftwaterxX
Truth be told I have no idea where I should have put it, if a mod wants to advise on that then that's fine.
It is, however, relevant to the site because it's part of Rockbreakers. :)
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover

Am I allowed to ask if by shortest canonical death in Part Two, it means shortest as in length it took to die, or time dead?
@Pilotslover

Am I allowed to ask if by shortest canonical death in Part Two, it means shortest as in length it took to die, or time dead?
@skydancer10
@skydancer10
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11