Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] Quizzel Me This!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIRALXN.png[/img][/center] [center]PART SIX - Journey's End[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ku5wTFW.png[/img][/center] [b]1 – Oddly enough, in a series where no one can die, Destiny 2 boldly offed the most popular character; it still stings! Boo, Bungie, boo!! In the Forsaken DLC, who voices said character?[/b] This was a slightly tricky question! Ordinarily, Cayde-6 is voiced by Nathan Fillion, however, he was off filming an Uncharted fan film at the time that Forsaken was recorded and ironically he was replaced (Very well!) by Nolan North ... who plays Drake. So Fillion was playing Drake and North was playing Cayde-6 ... [b]2 – Ultimately, her actions were pointless as she died for friends who followed her into the afterlife not long after, centuries later, we start the game as the flame haired protagonist, of what relation is said protagonist to Dr Sobek?[/b] The lovely Aloy is a Clone of Dr Sobek [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6757/b0a0c0b6ab787a0d6de0bccedb8dbdf293be94d2v2_hq.jpg[/img] [b]3 – Many authors have given form to Death over the years but arguably a certain British Sir is the most popular incarnation, what is the name of his granddaughter? B: What very normal job does she do? B: What’s this? A bonus, bonus question? Can’t help myself! The captain of the Nightwatch is my second favourite character after Death himself, what is the name of his son?[/b] Susan is Death's Granddaughter. She's a teacher/governess. And Sam Vimes son is young Sam. [b]4 – This very sweary (And popular) merc with a muth has shot his way through a lot of people, right? He’s got guns for days! When he remembers them anyway! What item saved his life earlier this year?[/b] This one has two possible answers, either the time travel device or (Skee ball) token works. [b]5 – No one should have to kill an empress, this assassin learnt that the hard way, which god did he eventually go after?[/b] The assassin was the gravel voiced Daud and the god he wanted to kill was the Outsider:- [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/79adf7daf0bf5f750e0cd6460f759a08/tumblr_oh2y57CoB41sq41kno1_r3_500.gif[/img] (Possibly because he didn't recognise the bloke's voice any more!!)
jIRALXN.png
PART SIX - Journey's End
ku5wTFW.png

1 – Oddly enough, in a series where no one can die, Destiny 2 boldly offed the most popular character; it still stings! Boo, Bungie, boo!! In the Forsaken DLC, who voices said character?
This was a slightly tricky question!
Ordinarily, Cayde-6 is voiced by Nathan Fillion, however, he was off filming an Uncharted fan film at the time that Forsaken was recorded and ironically he was replaced (Very well!) by Nolan North ... who plays Drake.
So Fillion was playing Drake and North was playing Cayde-6 ...

2 – Ultimately, her actions were pointless as she died for friends who followed her into the afterlife not long after, centuries later, we start the game as the flame haired protagonist, of what relation is said protagonist to Dr Sobek?
The lovely Aloy is a Clone of Dr Sobek
b0a0c0b6ab787a0d6de0bccedb8dbdf293be94d2v2_hq.jpg

3 – Many authors have given form to Death over the years but arguably a certain British Sir is the most popular incarnation, what is the name of his granddaughter?
B: What very normal job does she do?
B: What’s this? A bonus, bonus question? Can’t help myself! The captain of the Nightwatch is my second favourite character after Death himself, what is the name of his son?

Susan is Death's Granddaughter.
She's a teacher/governess.
And Sam Vimes son is young Sam.

4 – This very sweary (And popular) merc with a muth has shot his way through a lot of people, right? He’s got guns for days! When he remembers them anyway! What item saved his life earlier this year?
This one has two possible answers, either the time travel device or (Skee ball) token works.

5 – No one should have to kill an empress, this assassin learnt that the hard way, which god did he eventually go after?
The assassin was the gravel voiced Daud and the god he wanted to kill was the Outsider:-
tumblr_oh2y57CoB41sq41kno1_r3_500.gif
(Possibly because he didn't recognise the bloke's voice any more!!)
Yt4sddf.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jIRALXN.png[/img][/center] [center]WINNERS[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ku5wTFW.png[/img][/center] So here we are, what everyone was waiting for!! [center]Our grand prize winner is: [b]@Kalia[/b] In at number two is: [b]@Ocianne[/b] In third is: [b]@Infinity14[/b] (You also made me laugh a lot so thank you!!) And I'm also going to award fourth since there was only one point in it: [b]@Asphoxia[/b][/center] I'll send out prizes once @Ocianne lets me know which box they'd like. Thank you all deeply and sincerely for taking part! I hope you've all had a wonderful Rockbreakers. <33
jIRALXN.png
WINNERS
ku5wTFW.png

So here we are, what everyone was waiting for!!
Our grand prize winner is:
@Kalia

In at number two is:
@Ocianne

In third is:
@Infinity14
(You also made me laugh a lot so thank you!!)

And I'm also going to award fourth since there was only one point in it:
@Asphoxia

I'll send out prizes once @Ocianne lets me know which box they'd like.

Thank you all deeply and sincerely for taking part! I hope you've all had a wonderful Rockbreakers. <33
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover
Thank you :)
Finding answers to all these questions took some time and I see still I made some errors - mostly in all the anime series (I'm absolutely no fan of these, prefer classic western-style fantasy).
@Pilotslover
Thank you :)
Finding answers to all these questions took some time and I see still I made some errors - mostly in all the anime series (I'm absolutely no fan of these, prefer classic western-style fantasy).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Pilotslover

Gasp! Have I rubbed my parentheses onto people? (Rather bold of me to assume, but parentheses are great!)

I'm actually hitting myself on some of these questions that I should know. (What were you thinking, November me?) But it's really gratifying getting random guesses right (thank goodness Indiana Jones is a pretty up there adventurer)

Congratulations to everyone else, and thank you so much to you for hosting!

@Pilotslover

Gasp! Have I rubbed my parentheses onto people? (Rather bold of me to assume, but parentheses are great!)

I'm actually hitting myself on some of these questions that I should know. (What were you thinking, November me?) But it's really gratifying getting random guesses right (thank goodness Indiana Jones is a pretty up there adventurer)

Congratulations to everyone else, and thank you so much to you for hosting!

@Pilotslover Thank you for hosting, this was really fun! Congratulations to everyone else! (I kinda want to run a quiz like this, actually...)
@Pilotslover Thank you for hosting, this was really fun! Congratulations to everyone else! (I kinda want to run a quiz like this, actually...)
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
@Pilotslover

I won a thing????? I'd love the blue pixies please. Thank you for running this! It was a lot of fun.
@Pilotslover

I won a thing????? I'd love the blue pixies please. Thank you for running this! It was a lot of fun.
xWBZ2XA.png 4mOTEPL.png WELYPu7.png fkpFObc.png nLlPT1d.png
@Asphoxia
If you do, drop me a ping, I'd love to play!
@Asphoxia
If you do, drop me a ping, I'd love to play!
Yt4sddf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11