Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Game] Maggot Race - MONTH OFF
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Go Bobby!
Go Bobby!
[center][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35782317][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/357824/35782317.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] While you come in the maggots’ stall, Freyr waves his tail at a wood sign pinned on the wall next to the cages. You get closer and mix to a crowd of dragons to have a look on the writings. [/columns] [size=5][color=#a43922][i]Mid-Race #16 Resume! [emoji=scroll][/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] [center]A total of [b]5 players[/b] have bet on our maggots this week, bringing a total jackpot to : [b][emoji=treasure] 48 500.[/center] [size=4][u][b]The bets are shared out this way:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*][color=#870000][b]SIR BOBBY’s :[/b][/color] @Germ3478 [*][color=#870000][b]ERIS’ :[/b][/color] @GardenSnail [*][color=#870000][b]DR. DIGESTION’s :[/b][/color] @BoggyMcBogface @Sianuro [*][color=#870000][b]LUCKY LARVA’s :[/b][/color] @AlisterGlory [/LIST] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][b]Sir Bobby[/b] is the best in shape, and... [emoji=apple][b]Dr. Digestion[/b] is actually the maggot who ate the most this week. [center]However [b]Bobby is still the favorite this week[/b], Dr. Digestion is just behind its grubby friend and may easily take advantage!!![/center] [center][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][/center] [size=5][color=#a43922][i]Reminder and questions concerning maggots feeding[emoji=scroll][/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] Some of you sent food through message with their bet, and I also received a question concerning the Maggot Feeding. So I decided to reply here to let more players the opportunity to read too. [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=green apple size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] => The previous feeding system [i](aka sending me food items via message)[/i] was shutted down some Races ago and replace with the actual one. [color=#870000][b]Why, would you ask?[/b][/color] Well, there are two main reasons for this change: [LIST] [*]I realised that it was really time consuming for me to record the food donations. [*]The food donations were most of the time very unbalanced: Some players sent multiple numbers of full stacks while others could only send few food point. This unbalanced gap between the food each maggot received leaded chance to win to be skyrocketed. However the maggots still have variable chance to win thanks to “the bonus of the week” and “the food you give”, I thought that these astronomical gaps like more than 80% chance to win for a single maggot was unfair for the players and that was something I wanted to avoid in the game. [/LIST] [color=#870000][b]So, How do work the new system?[/b][/color] The new system is based on players bumping the thread for their maggot. [center][b]In short: 1 BUMP = 1 Food Point[/b][/center] The full rules concerning "Feed with bumps" can be read in the bottom of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2571557#post_36327570]The Stable Post[/url] on front page. So please, have a look here if you want more informations. [center][emoji=spiral winking size=2][/center] [color=#870000][b]And… what about the badge we could obtain if we find the favorite food of all the maggots?[/b][/color] The previous system being stopped, this mean that the badge "Feed the Maggots" is sadly now unavailable for those who didn't find the favorite food of our little champions before the change. Sorry. [center][emoji=spiral sad size=2] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qAT7PR4.png[/img][/center] However, I plan to release in the future some new badges that will be available thanks to the number of bump done on the thread since the rules were updated. If you have any idea concerning the way to obtain them/number of badges, feel free to message me or put a suggestion here on the thread. If you have any more question, don't be shy... I will be glad to reply! [center][emoji=spiral star size=2][/center] [center][emoji=scroll][emoji=scroll][emoji=scroll][/center] @Farwalker @AlisterGlory @Kydoimos @boggymcbogface @Germ3478 @Atroxian @BottledLightning @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @viciousdisease @pokelover150 @Mythoria @GardenSnail
35782317.png While you come in the maggots’ stall, Freyr waves his tail at a wood sign pinned on the wall next to the cages. You get closer and mix to a crowd of dragons to have a look on the writings.

Mid-Race #16 Resume!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A total of 5 players have bet on our maggots this week,
bringing a total jackpot to : 48 500.

The bets are shared out this way:
baronstar.pngSir Bobby is the best in shape, and...
Dr. Digestion is actually the maggot who ate the most this week.

However Bobby is still the favorite this week, Dr. Digestion is just behind its grubby friend and may easily take advantage!!!

Reminder and questions concerning maggots feeding
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Some of you sent food through message with their bet, and I also received a question concerning the Maggot Feeding.

So I decided to reply here to let more players the opportunity to read too.

=> The previous feeding system (aka sending me food items via message) was shutted down some Races ago and replace with the actual one.

Why, would you ask?
Well, there are two main reasons for this change:
  • I realised that it was really time consuming for me to record the food donations.
  • The food donations were most of the time very unbalanced: Some players sent multiple numbers of full stacks while others could only send few food point.
    This unbalanced gap between the food each maggot received leaded chance to win to be skyrocketed. However the maggots still have variable chance to win thanks to “the bonus of the week” and “the food you give”, I thought that these astronomical gaps like more than 80% chance to win for a single maggot was unfair for the players and that was something I wanted to avoid in the game.

So, How do work the new system?
The new system is based on players bumping the thread for their maggot.
In short:
1 BUMP = 1 Food Point

The full rules concerning "Feed with bumps" can be read in the bottom of The Stable Post on front page. So please, have a look here if you want more informations.

And… what about the badge we could obtain if we find the favorite food of all the maggots?
The previous system being stopped, this mean that the badge "Feed the Maggots" is sadly now unavailable for those who didn't find the favorite food of our little champions before the change. Sorry.

qAT7PR4.png

However, I plan to release in the future some new badges that will be available thanks to the number of bump done on the thread since the rules were updated.

If you have any idea concerning the way to obtain them/number of badges, feel free to message me or put a suggestion here on the thread.

If you have any more question, don't be shy... I will be glad to reply!

@Farwalker @AlisterGlory @Kydoimos @boggymcbogface @Germ3478 @Atroxian @BottledLightning @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @viciousdisease @pokelover150 @Mythoria @GardenSnail

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Everybody seems to be supporting Dr. Digestion..

Hopefully Eris can still make it
Everybody seems to be supporting Dr. Digestion..

Hopefully Eris can still make it
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Just wanted to say that this is an adorable game haha! Good job :)
Just wanted to say that this is an adorable game haha! Good job :)
767VVTs.png
Go Dr. Digestion!

Go Dr. Digestion!

lohf4Mo.png
Happy Go Lucky, Lucky Larva!!
Happy Go Lucky, Lucky Larva!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[center]Go, go, Lucky Larva! Fight! >< [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me39pt0vVr1rbhnqko1_500.gif[/img][/center]
Go, go, Lucky Larva! Fight! ><

tumblr_me39pt0vVr1rbhnqko1_500.gif
y9KNddP.png
Go Go Lucky Larva, Go Go Lucky Larva!!
Go Go Lucky Larva, Go Go Lucky Larva!!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Go dr. Digestion, dont let them get in your way!
Go dr. Digestion, dont let them get in your way!
Go Eris!!!! Yeehaw!!

poor eris, i'm the only person who's bet on him
Go Eris!!!! Yeehaw!!

poor eris, i'm the only person who's bet on him
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3