Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Game] Maggot Race - MONTH OFF
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Happy GO LUCKY!
Happy GO LUCKY!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Bumps recorded until this point! :D
Bumps recorded until this point! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Don't forget to eat on the run Lucky!
Don't forget to eat on the run Lucky!
Lucky, keep going!
Lucky, keep going!
Time for chow Lucky. Keep your energy up & go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qLh26wx.png[/img]
Time for chow Lucky. Keep your energy up & go!
qLh26wx.png
[center][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35782317][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/357824/35782317.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] While you come in the maggots’ stall, Freyr waves his tail at a wood sign pinned on the wall next to the cages. You get closer and mix to a crowd of dragons to have a look on the writings. [/columns] [size=5][color=#a43922][i]Mid-Race #18 Resume! [emoji=scroll][/i] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color][/size] [center]A total of [b]2 players[/b] have bet on our maggots this week, bringing a total jackpot to : [b][emoji=treasure] 30 000 and [emoji=gem size=1] 10.[/center] [size=4][u][b]The bets are shared out this way:[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*][color=#870000][b]SIR BOBBY’s :[/b][/color] No one [*][color=#870000][b]ERIS’ :[/b][/color] No one [*][color=#870000][b]DR. DIGESTION’s :[/b][/color] No one [*][color=#870000][b]LUCKY LARVA’s :[/b][/color] @Kydoimos, @BottledLightning [/LIST] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img] [emoji=apple][b]Lucky[/b] is the best in shape, and... is also the maggot who ate the most this week. [center][b]Lucky is still the favorite the week[/b]!!![/center] [center][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][emoji=plague rune][/center] @Farwalker @AlisterGlory @Kydoimos @boggymcbogface @Germ3478 @Atroxian @BottledLightning @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @viciousdisease @pokelover150 @Mythoria @GardenSnail @Stoat
35782317.png While you come in the maggots’ stall, Freyr waves his tail at a wood sign pinned on the wall next to the cages. You get closer and mix to a crowd of dragons to have a look on the writings.

Mid-Race #18 Resume!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A total of 2 players have bet on our maggots this week,
bringing a total jackpot to : 30 000 and 10.

The bets are shared out this way:
baronstar.png Lucky is the best in shape, and... is also the maggot who ate the most this week.

Lucky is still the favorite the week!!!

@Farwalker @AlisterGlory @Kydoimos @boggymcbogface @Germ3478 @Atroxian
@BottledLightning @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @viciousdisease @pokelover150 @Mythoria @GardenSnail @Stoat

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Run Lucky. You got this!
Run Lucky. You got this!
Go Lucky Larva!
Go Lucky Larva!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

go Lucky go!
go Lucky go!
@Kydoimos @BottledLightning Hi guys! here is a ping to let you know that because you are the only players of this Race, we can't finish the Race#18 today. The drawing of the race is postpone to 4th (august)to let to more players the opportunity to bet! Also, I'll take Lightning currencies because the festival is coming!! Have a good day, guys! :D [center][emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center]
@Kydoimos @BottledLightning

Hi guys! here is a ping to let you know that because you are the only players of this Race, we can't finish the Race#18 today.

The drawing of the race is postpone to 4th (august)to let to more players the opportunity to bet! Also, I'll take Lightning currencies because the festival is coming!!

Have a good day, guys! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36