Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 634 635
My dad makes pie from scratch and he only ever makes it for holidays. Its always amazing and the whole family has more or less nominated him to bring dessert for the rest of time. His apple pie in particular makes me think of christmas.

Sprite Choice - Lightning
My dad makes pie from scratch and he only ever makes it for holidays. Its always amazing and the whole family has more or less nominated him to bring dessert for the rest of time. His apple pie in particular makes me think of christmas.

Sprite Choice - Lightning
Sprite: Lightning

Hot cocoa! Especially with half a candy cane dropped in.
Sprite: Lightning

Hot cocoa! Especially with half a candy cane dropped in.
Tamales. Only made during Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are my favorite :)
Sprite: Light
Tamales. Only made during Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are my favorite :)
dosJ2VK.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DBcsCeS.png[/img] Good evening! I hope everyone is cozy. I have drawn the winner of 12/10's event. [size=5][b]Congrats,[/b] @ShadowedWolf![/size] I'll PM you shortly to see which prize you would like! You win your choice of [b]one[/b] of the following: [item=secondary gene: alloy][item=secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: facet][item=secondary gene: butterfly][/center]
DBcsCeS.png

Good evening! I hope everyone is cozy. I have drawn the winner of 12/10's event.

Congrats,
@ShadowedWolf!

I'll PM you shortly to see which prize you would like!
You win your choice of one of the following:
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Butterfly
I've been making fruitcake cookies for about 20 years. I helped my mother make them when I was 12 until I graduated high school. I never saw the recipe, and thought it was lost after she died in 1997. I happened to find the original recipe (not her's) in an old church cookbook that she had. I was able to reproduce the fruitcake cookies from my childhood, and improve it. The quality of the whiskey (Bourbon) -does- make a difference in the taste; in short, I buy, and use, a higher quality whiskey than she did. :)

Oh, and one recipe/batch makes 7 to 9 dozen cookies.

I've been making fruitcake cookies for about 20 years. I helped my mother make them when I was 12 until I graduated high school. I never saw the recipe, and thought it was lost after she died in 1997. I happened to find the original recipe (not her's) in an old church cookbook that she had. I was able to reproduce the fruitcake cookies from my childhood, and improve it. The quality of the whiskey (Bourbon) -does- make a difference in the taste; in short, I buy, and use, a higher quality whiskey than she did. :)

Oh, and one recipe/batch makes 7 to 9 dozen cookies.

bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
My favourite Christmas food item has to be pierogis. My family has a recipe we've passed down for hundreds of years, and we make them every year at Christmas.
My sprite choice: Lightning
My favourite Christmas food item has to be pierogis. My family has a recipe we've passed down for hundreds of years, and we make them every year at Christmas.
My sprite choice: Lightning
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
[img]https://img.sndimg.com/food/image/upload/w_555,h_416,c_fit,fl_progressive,q_95/v1/img/recipes/27/13/37/GcSGhhuORAgkJdQfVIhm_stained-glass-window-cookies-5159.jpg[/img] Stained glass cookies! I've been making them for years. I have this great chicken shaped cookie cutter I love, but it's huge and it makes cookies that are almost impractically large. I use it anyway. It's tradition. Sprite choice: light
GcSGhhuORAgkJdQfVIhm_stained-glass-window-cookies-5159.jpg

Stained glass cookies! I've been making them for years. I have this great chicken shaped cookie cutter I love, but it's huge and it makes cookies that are almost impractically large. I use it anyway. It's tradition.

Sprite choice: light
chickens are decent people
Light Sprite

Peppermint stick ice cream! Every year growing up in TX the ice cream staple Blue Bell would release it's peppermint stick ice cream for the winter holidays. It was hands down my favorite, and my mom would alway stockpile it when it was released.

And then fastforward through my early adulthood and I now live in New England where peppermint stick ice cream is available year round by like...multiple brands but it feels just so wrong to eat it any other time of the year.
Light Sprite

Peppermint stick ice cream! Every year growing up in TX the ice cream staple Blue Bell would release it's peppermint stick ice cream for the winter holidays. It was hands down my favorite, and my mom would alway stockpile it when it was released.

And then fastforward through my early adulthood and I now live in New England where peppermint stick ice cream is available year round by like...multiple brands but it feels just so wrong to eat it any other time of the year.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Spiced Eggnog!

(Lightning please)
Spiced Eggnog!

(Lightning please)
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
Eggnog for sure!

Points toward light sprite please. :)
Eggnog for sure!

Points toward light sprite please. :)
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 634 635