Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 634 635
@Areater

What sprite would you like your points to go to?
@Areater

What sprite would you like your points to go to?
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Sprite choice:[/b] Light! Every year around Christmas my family makes buckeyes--these globs of peanut butter and sugar dipped in horribly thick chocolate! [img]https://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/754410.jpg[/img] It's an absolute diabetes bomb but I love them so much. When we were kids we would call them sugar peanut boogers!
Sprite choice: Light!
Every year around Christmas my family makes buckeyes--these globs of peanut butter and sugar dipped in horribly thick chocolate!
754410.jpg
It's an absolute diabetes bomb but I love them so much. When we were kids we would call them sugar peanut boogers!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
I'm looking forward to making chocolate-peanut butter fudge, soon. I also hope to make some sugar cookies and gingerbread.

Points to Light, please.
I'm looking forward to making chocolate-peanut butter fudge, soon. I also hope to make some sugar cookies and gingerbread.

Points to Light, please.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
My favorite holiday snack has to be candy bar cookies. We only make them on Christmas, so it's hard not to eat them.

Points for light sprite please.
My favorite holiday snack has to be candy bar cookies. We only make them on Christmas, so it's hard not to eat them.

Points for light sprite please.
I don't know what goes here.
Gravy!! Putting gravy over every other food at the table is the best part, lol.

Points to light sprite, please!
Gravy!! Putting gravy over every other food at the table is the best part, lol.

Points to light sprite, please!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Good 'ol hot chocolate for the win. Bonus points if there are fluffy marshmallows added c:
Points to light sprite!
Good 'ol hot chocolate for the win. Bonus points if there are fluffy marshmallows added c:
Points to light sprite!
gZsHdLC.png
I absolutely love Baumkuchen, a German variety of spit cake. Though really my favourite spit cake is the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0akotis]Lithuanian variant[/url], which looks like this: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/%C5%A0akotis_3799.jpg/300px-%C5%A0akotis_3799.jpg[/img] When I was a child, we used to have one of these every Christmas because our church had a cooperation with a Lithuanian community and they organized this Christmas event were we exchanged sweets and presents and such. Sadly, I haven't had one in years, because these are awesome. Sprite choice: [b]Lightning[/b]
I absolutely love Baumkuchen, a German variety of spit cake. Though really my favourite spit cake is the Lithuanian variant, which looks like this:

300px-%C5%A0akotis_3799.jpg

When I was a child, we used to have one of these every Christmas because our church had a cooperation with a Lithuanian community and they organized this Christmas event were we exchanged sweets and presents and such. Sadly, I haven't had one in years, because these are awesome.

Sprite choice: Lightning
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif

Hmmm... I don't really have a favorite seasonal food or drink >>
I guess the closest thing would be the cut-out cookies my family
makes every year (for the past 30+ years) for Christmas. They're
seriously the best. I don't have the recipe on hand, but pro-tip for
anyone making cut-outs: 1.) Cut them extra thick! It makes a huge
difference! They end up extra moist & amazing. 2.) Make a glaze
instead of a frosting! Add whatever food coloring you want & glaze
them hella generously, it also helps keep them fluffy & moist as it
acts almost like a sealant! And that's all I've got hahah I'm going to
go eat a bunch of cookies now, though, thanks for that lmao D:

SPRITE CHOICE: LIGHTNING

Hmmm... I don't really have a favorite seasonal food or drink >>
I guess the closest thing would be the cut-out cookies my family
makes every year (for the past 30+ years) for Christmas. They're
seriously the best. I don't have the recipe on hand, but pro-tip for
anyone making cut-outs: 1.) Cut them extra thick! It makes a huge
difference! They end up extra moist & amazing. 2.) Make a glaze
instead of a frosting! Add whatever food coloring you want & glaze
them hella generously, it also helps keep them fluffy & moist as it
acts almost like a sealant! And that's all I've got hahah I'm going to
go eat a bunch of cookies now, though, thanks for that lmao D:

SPRITE CHOICE: LIGHTNING
HTgZ0NA.gif
Candy canes. The Christmas season is the best excuse to add peppermint to everything, but I've always love them.

Lightning sprite please for points.
Candy canes. The Christmas season is the best excuse to add peppermint to everything, but I've always love them.

Lightning sprite please for points.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
I just love all kinds of christmas cookies, but my favorite must be Engelsaugen (angels' eyes). Here is an english recipe, though we made them a little differently and varied the fillings (we used strawberry jam, quince jelly and lemon curd)

Points to Light please!
I just love all kinds of christmas cookies, but my favorite must be Engelsaugen (angels' eyes). Here is an english recipe, though we made them a little differently and varied the fillings (we used strawberry jam, quince jelly and lemon curd)

Points to Light please!
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 634 635