Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 634 635
I really like apple cider :)

Sprite: light, please!
I really like apple cider :)

Sprite: light, please!
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Hot chocolate!

Points towards light please.
Hot chocolate!

Points towards light please.
FkU0xOo.gif
cinnamon waffels :D (The german ones!) [img]https://static.chefkoch-cdn.de/ck.de/rezepte/265/265052/747598-960x720-zimtwaffeln.jpg[/img] Light sprite please
cinnamon waffels :D (The german ones!)

747598-960x720-zimtwaffeln.jpg

Light sprite please
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
I have a hard time choosing a favorite food. I enjoy mulled cider to drink and my family makes a hoard of cookies every year. We tend to get really creative with sugar cookies (I've made some very strange things, including flamingos, dinosaurs, and My Little Pony characters!)

Points to lightning please.
I have a hard time choosing a favorite food. I enjoy mulled cider to drink and my family makes a hoard of cookies every year. We tend to get really creative with sugar cookies (I've made some very strange things, including flamingos, dinosaurs, and My Little Pony characters!)

Points to lightning please.
CC16.gif pastcat.png
Wow, it's so interesting to see how there are so many different traditions and foods out there!

Daily raffle tickets and Sprite points updated to here!
Wow, it's so interesting to see how there are so many different traditions and foods out there!

Daily raffle tickets and Sprite points updated to here!
uCR5SCW.png
Sprite choice: Light

I absolutely love ginger bread amd my neighbour recently gave me a chocolate ginger bread recipe that I am super excited to try out.
Sprite choice: Light

I absolutely love ginger bread amd my neighbour recently gave me a chocolate ginger bread recipe that I am super excited to try out.
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
unfortunately i don't have the exact recipe, but i love my grandmother's cranberry cake! <3

something close: https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/cranberry-christmas-cake/
unfortunately i don't have the exact recipe, but i love my grandmother's cranberry cake! <3

something close: https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/cranberry-christmas-cake/
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I'm not into anything fancy, but I do love me some hot chocolate with whipped cream ^^

Points to lightning sprite please!
I'm not into anything fancy, but I do love me some hot chocolate with whipped cream ^^

Points to lightning sprite please!
PMb4IFn.png
My mom makes this mixture of spices and different snack foods that she calls trash mix that always reminds me of the holidays!

Light sprite pls
My mom makes this mixture of spices and different snack foods that she calls trash mix that always reminds me of the holidays!

Light sprite pls
Oh man, my favorite holiday drink has to be hot cocoa with a pile of marshmallows. I know you can technically drink it at any other time of the year, but for some reason I really associate it with Christmas in particular.

My favorite food might be the sugar cookies I make every year. Everyone in my family brings desserts to our yearly holiday celebration, and the sugar cookies are my contribution. The dough's made from scratch, and I use all the weirdest cookie cutters. Love it!

Points toward Lightning, please!
Oh man, my favorite holiday drink has to be hot cocoa with a pile of marshmallows. I know you can technically drink it at any other time of the year, but for some reason I really associate it with Christmas in particular.

My favorite food might be the sugar cookies I make every year. Everyone in my family brings desserts to our yearly holiday celebration, and the sugar cookies are my contribution. The dough's made from scratch, and I use all the weirdest cookie cutters. Love it!

Points toward Lightning, please!
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 634 635