Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 386 387
@Schingiuire ;A; I have finally managed to claim one of your lore babs and hecc I am super stoked to be able to write for this little guy! I would love to peek at the chunk of lore you have for Starsong, please. I would love to use it as an inspiration for this glitterbab <3
@Schingiuire ;A; I have finally managed to claim one of your lore babs and hecc I am super stoked to be able to write for this little guy! I would love to peek at the chunk of lore you have for Starsong, please. I would love to use it as an inspiration for this glitterbab <3
@Galao
I'll send you a message tomorrow. If you don't get one by tomorrow night, poke me to remind me please. :3 be warned, there's likely a lot of...*issues* that are not the most friendly.

Also you posted like seconds after that announcement. Were you just spam refreshing?
@Galao
I'll send you a message tomorrow. If you don't get one by tomorrow night, poke me to remind me please. :3 be warned, there's likely a lot of...*issues* that are not the most friendly.

Also you posted like seconds after that announcement. Were you just spam refreshing?
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire Oof I'll try for this kiddo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47411825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474119/47411825_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Schingiuire
Oof I'll try for this kiddo

47411825_350.png

wu6jM4aSN7MQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngWishlist :D
@Schingiuire I am an edgy bean uwu I'm sure I'll love what you have for him!

I was bonding with my fams and just got lucky and caught the ping right as soon as you made it. I had my little blurb of text already copied though (I'm on mobile so getting the bb code takes time. I figured I'd be better safe than sorry) ^^`
@Schingiuire I am an edgy bean uwu I'm sure I'll love what you have for him!

I was bonding with my fams and just got lucky and caught the ping right as soon as you made it. I had my little blurb of text already copied though (I'm on mobile so getting the bb code takes time. I figured I'd be better safe than sorry) ^^`
@Schingiuire Don't know if you saw my claim, so it's here as well as the lore! [quote name="ShadowPiper" date="2018-12-06 00:36:28" ] @/Schingiuire Can I put a claim on Ares? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46384941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463850/46384941_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Ares watched on from the pile of rubble he hid behind, dust blocking the sun and anything infront of him. He caught bits and pieces of something moving, slashing it's way without mercy through his clanmates, their screams drowned out by the sound of unearthly magic and the destruction of the terrain. Ares could do nothing more but look on in frustration as his foolish clanmates threw themselves into the fray with no thought to the danger that lurked just beyond their vision. Imperials and guardians fell to the claws of a demon a fraction of their monstrous size, red claws catching the odd stream of light that broke through the dust. The larger members of his clan had forced him to stay back, hide and cower. They called him weak, defenceless. Fragile. Useless. He hated with every fibre of his being their pitiful glances his way. But a part of him believed they were right. He was so small compared to the mighty warriors. He was too solitary to work in a pack like the mirrors. But the sight that greeted his eyes was beyond what he could have thought possible. The demon in dragon scales that was fighting the Imperial warriors of his clan was none other than a blue fae with claws as red and long as rapiers that had fought one too many fights. A cleaver hung from his hips, which he rarely used except on the toughest of opponents, his eyes consumed by inky black and electric cyan. A fae twice his size, with wings that were larger than a pearlcatcher's. Ares longed to be like the fae mercilessly hunting down enemy after enemy, barely taking a few scratches and shrugging off vicious blows with little to no effort. He stood up tall, rock clenched in his fist as he hissed softly. "Oi! You! I want to fight like that too!" The murderous fae tore his attention away from his fight for a moment, letting one of his companions take over as his attention landed on Ares. "Look at the pipsqueak, thinking he can challenge me. He's nothing more than a toothpick" he snickered. "I don't want to challenge you, I want to join you. Teach me. I want to prove them all wrong, show them that I am better than they ever will be." Ares stood taller, hoping he looked determined, that his little speech would be enough for the violent demon before him to spare his life and make it something worth living. "You've got guts, pipsqueak, talking to me like that. I'm not the one to grant petty wishes or spare a life just because they suck up like a child." Ares hoped that the dragon before him didn't notice his shudder as he tightened his grip on the rock. "You want to join me? Prove your loyalty. Cut off the end of your tail, and eat it." The demon snickered wickedly, glee shining in his eyes. When Ares looked closer, he could see that every one of this dragon's companions had the ends of their tails missing. Ares swallowed, stared him dead in the eye, and raised the rock he held, before bringing it down sharply on the end of his own tail, biting back tears. The demon looked a little surprised that Ares had done what was asked of him. "Congrats kid, I guess you get to live, for now. We'll see if our training is what makes you bite the dust." Ares could only look on determinedly, willing himself to numb the pain in his tail, as he took flight beside the dragon he would soon know as Viven 'Red Claw', his teacher and clan leader, as they left the ruins of his old home, just a few left alive so that when Ares came back, he could prove his words had meaning.
@Schingiuire Don't know if you saw my claim, so it's here as well as the lore!
ShadowPiper wrote on 2018-12-06 00:36:28:
@/Schingiuire Can I put a claim on Ares?

46384941_350.png

Ares watched on from the pile of rubble he hid behind, dust blocking the sun and anything infront of him. He caught bits and pieces of something moving, slashing it's way without mercy through his clanmates, their screams drowned out by the sound of unearthly magic and the destruction of the terrain. Ares could do nothing more but look on in frustration as his foolish clanmates threw themselves into the fray with no thought to the danger that lurked just beyond their vision. Imperials and guardians fell to the claws of a demon a fraction of their monstrous size, red claws catching the odd stream of light that broke through the dust.

The larger members of his clan had forced him to stay back, hide and cower. They called him weak, defenceless. Fragile. Useless. He hated with every fibre of his being their pitiful glances his way. But a part of him believed they were right. He was so small compared to the mighty warriors. He was too solitary to work in a pack like the mirrors. But the sight that greeted his eyes was beyond what he could have thought possible.

The demon in dragon scales that was fighting the Imperial warriors of his clan was none other than a blue fae with claws as red and long as rapiers that had fought one too many fights. A cleaver hung from his hips, which he rarely used except on the toughest of opponents, his eyes consumed by inky black and electric cyan. A fae twice his size, with wings that were larger than a pearlcatcher's.

Ares longed to be like the fae mercilessly hunting down enemy after enemy, barely taking a few scratches and shrugging off vicious blows with little to no effort. He stood up tall, rock clenched in his fist as he hissed softly.
"Oi! You! I want to fight like that too!"
The murderous fae tore his attention away from his fight for a moment, letting one of his companions take over as his attention landed on Ares.
"Look at the pipsqueak, thinking he can challenge me. He's nothing more than a toothpick" he snickered.
"I don't want to challenge you, I want to join you. Teach me. I want to prove them all wrong, show them that I am better than they ever will be." Ares stood taller, hoping he looked determined, that his little speech would be enough for the violent demon before him to spare his life and make it something worth living.
"You've got guts, pipsqueak, talking to me like that. I'm not the one to grant petty wishes or spare a life just because they suck up like a child."

Ares hoped that the dragon before him didn't notice his shudder as he tightened his grip on the rock.
"You want to join me? Prove your loyalty. Cut off the end of your tail, and eat it." The demon snickered wickedly, glee shining in his eyes. When Ares looked closer, he could see that every one of this dragon's companions had the ends of their tails missing. Ares swallowed, stared him dead in the eye, and raised the rock he held, before bringing it down sharply on the end of his own tail, biting back tears.
The demon looked a little surprised that Ares had done what was asked of him. "Congrats kid, I guess you get to live, for now. We'll see if our training is what makes you bite the dust."

Ares could only look on determinedly, willing himself to numb the pain in his tail, as he took flight beside the dragon he would soon know as Viven 'Red Claw', his teacher and clan leader, as they left the ruins of his old home, just a few left alive so that when Ares came back, he could prove his words had meaning.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Schinguire Oh, can I reserve this one??? I could use some more pirates lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47412081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474121/47412081_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Schinguire Oh, can I reserve this one??? I could use some more pirates lol

47412081_350.png
aUKJE16.png
@SapphireAppy

@yeehawbuckaroo

Reminder about your claims!

@xspideray

Do you still want the wildclaw tree Derg?

I'll have to exalt dergs today, since I have too many, and haven't been able to hatch my eggs for a few days, so grab what you can!
@SapphireAppy

@yeehawbuckaroo

Reminder about your claims!

@xspideray

Do you still want the wildclaw tree Derg?

I'll have to exalt dergs today, since I have too many, and haven't been able to hatch my eggs for a few days, so grab what you can!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardofStone
My lore is almost ready, I'll get it to you by tonight!
@OrchardofStone
My lore is almost ready, I'll get it to you by tonight!
tC7jp2W.png
@SapphireAppy

Sounds good! :D
@SapphireAppy

Sounds good! :D
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
I'm struggling to get lair space so I'll have to drop my hold. I'm really sorry about that :(
I'm struggling to get lair space so I'll have to drop my hold. I'm really sorry about that :(
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 386 387