Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387
@PricklyGoose

I believe @Decaffeinated will post something about it when it's done.
@PricklyGoose

I believe @Decaffeinated will post something about it when it's done.
Alhazred-Signature.png
@PricklyGoose

I should've posted something on here too >.< The Hatchery will re-open on Wednesday, I'll be pinging the pinglist when the post goes live.
@PricklyGoose

I should've posted something on here too >.< The Hatchery will re-open on Wednesday, I'll be pinging the pinglist when the post goes live.
@OrchardOfStone
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48313932

The deep waters began to glow with a force of great riot. The guards behind Eclipse were watching him closely, their eyes blood red and their gaze piercing. Eclipse gulped as he watched the Leader step forward with a withered scroll which could crumble up without warning. "Eclipse, son of Lord Ragnorok, Bearer of Evil, we hereby banish you from this realm to end your future reign as Torturer Of The Innocent." He said, his voice booming with stern words. "I'm no torturer! I'm a hatchling, just like the rest of my kind!" Eclipse snarled out distasteful words of defiance, none of which represented his previous actions. The guards stabbed Eclipse in the back, gashing his mortal hatchling flesh. He cried out in agony, blood dripping from his wounds. "Say all you want, demon. We will never allow a monster like you to live in our peaceful world." The Leader hissed promptly at Eclipse. He gave a nod to the guards, who picked him up and held him over the now swirling portal. "Any last words, criminal son?" The guards teased meanly to Eclipse. Eclipse led out a lash of his tail, and yelled "When I come back, I will show you who I truly am! A hero!". Finally, he was dropped down into the icy blue portal, cascading him beyond his land. The water, he could breathe in it, but is was overbearingly freezing. Such water would kill him, but Eclipse's body began to shiver immensely. He closed his eyes, and hoped that it would all end, or at least be over soon....

Eclipse woke up in a warm, grassy plain, the sky so blue only Ragebirds could counteract its color. He looked around, and saw a magnificent blue Mirror female sitting by herself. She was smelling flowers, until she noticed Eclipse. She gasped happily, and bounded towards Eclipse. Eclipse, being a bit of a coward, tried to race away, but the female tackled him quicker that a speeding Spiral dragon. "Hi stranger! What's your name?" The female said eagerly. Eclipse gulped, and said "It's......". He quickly looked around for an object to fake his name, and he spotted some wild wheat growing behind him. "It's Wheat." He finally said. "Don't be silly. That's not your name! Or maybe it is. But whatever! My name's Hocus!" Hocus grinned wide and got off of Eclipse.
@OrchardOfStone
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48313932

The deep waters began to glow with a force of great riot. The guards behind Eclipse were watching him closely, their eyes blood red and their gaze piercing. Eclipse gulped as he watched the Leader step forward with a withered scroll which could crumble up without warning. "Eclipse, son of Lord Ragnorok, Bearer of Evil, we hereby banish you from this realm to end your future reign as Torturer Of The Innocent." He said, his voice booming with stern words. "I'm no torturer! I'm a hatchling, just like the rest of my kind!" Eclipse snarled out distasteful words of defiance, none of which represented his previous actions. The guards stabbed Eclipse in the back, gashing his mortal hatchling flesh. He cried out in agony, blood dripping from his wounds. "Say all you want, demon. We will never allow a monster like you to live in our peaceful world." The Leader hissed promptly at Eclipse. He gave a nod to the guards, who picked him up and held him over the now swirling portal. "Any last words, criminal son?" The guards teased meanly to Eclipse. Eclipse led out a lash of his tail, and yelled "When I come back, I will show you who I truly am! A hero!". Finally, he was dropped down into the icy blue portal, cascading him beyond his land. The water, he could breathe in it, but is was overbearingly freezing. Such water would kill him, but Eclipse's body began to shiver immensely. He closed his eyes, and hoped that it would all end, or at least be over soon....

Eclipse woke up in a warm, grassy plain, the sky so blue only Ragebirds could counteract its color. He looked around, and saw a magnificent blue Mirror female sitting by herself. She was smelling flowers, until she noticed Eclipse. She gasped happily, and bounded towards Eclipse. Eclipse, being a bit of a coward, tried to race away, but the female tackled him quicker that a speeding Spiral dragon. "Hi stranger! What's your name?" The female said eagerly. Eclipse gulped, and said "It's......". He quickly looked around for an object to fake his name, and he spotted some wild wheat growing behind him. "It's Wheat." He finally said. "Don't be silly. That's not your name! Or maybe it is. But whatever! My name's Hocus!" Hocus grinned wide and got off of Eclipse.
@Decaffeinated @Schingiuire Alright, thank you!
@Decaffeinated @Schingiuire Alright, thank you!
aUKJE16.png
@Vanilialien

I'll send him right over! I won't name Eclipse (on mobile). ^^
@Vanilialien

I'll send him right over! I won't name Eclipse (on mobile). ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@orchardofstone can I reserve this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47815650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478157/47815650_350.png[/img] [/url]
@orchardofstone
can I reserve this gal?

47815650_350.png
be they do crime
pink
they/them
aro/ace
uwu uwu i do art sometimes! i dont have an art shop or anything but if you ask ill probably do art!!
@pinkkittens
Sorry the hatchery closed and I gave her away. ^^'
@pinkkittens
Sorry the hatchery closed and I gave her away. ^^'
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@orchardofstone d a r n ;w;
@orchardofstone d a r n ;w;
be they do crime
pink
they/them
aro/ace
uwu uwu i do art sometimes! i dont have an art shop or anything but if you ask ill probably do art!!
@orchardofstone @Schingiuire i hope all is well with you guys! ill have to keep up with the new hatchery <3
@orchardofstone @Schingiuire i hope all is well with you guys! ill have to keep up with the new hatchery <3
4dv63jl_by_kass_the_kitten-dcr1j0x.gif
@OrchardOfStone I would like to try and buy this guy: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482330/48232926_350.png[/img][/center]
@OrchardOfStone
I would like to try and buy this guy:
48232926_350.png
ImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387