Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387
@CleverDual

Sure! The general ping list is pinged all the time. Starmap list is only pinged when starmaps are up. So I'll just move you into the general list :D
@CleverDual

Sure! The general ping list is pinged all the time. Starmap list is only pinged when starmaps are up. So I'll just move you into the general list :D
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire

May I be added to the starmaps pinglist? (also plz create a imperial pinglist I would like to be on it.)
@Schingiuire

May I be added to the starmaps pinglist? (also plz create a imperial pinglist I would like to be on it.)
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

Sorry for the double announcement ... but!! We have an ice primal donation that is in my lair list!
@Galao
@Xayxayx
@Crimsonpixie
@IcyCrystal
@KasstheKitten
@RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat
@RaneInSpane
@DarkNovu
@Lacy
@NoodleNox
@Graceclem
@CleverDual

Sorry for the double announcement ... but!! We have an ice primal donation that is in my lair list!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Nightdraco

Sure! I'll put you in starmap and make an imp list for you :3
@Nightdraco

Sure! I'll put you in starmap and make an imp list for you :3
Alhazred-Signature.png
HOGHHG WHAT AN EYEBURNER

I LOVE THEM
HOGHHG WHAT AN EYEBURNER

I LOVE THEM
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@Galao

Thank you :D!!!!
@Galao

Thank you :D!!!!
Alhazred-Signature.png
@Schingiuire hi! I love the idea of having a prompt to work with. If you or @OrchardOfStone post one up would it be possible to be pinged please?
@Schingiuire hi! I love the idea of having a prompt to work with. If you or @OrchardOfStone post one up would it be possible to be pinged please?
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
@Eliriel

Absolutely! There's going to be a Halloween hatch event that will have quite a few Halloween hatched spook dergs with prompts to write from. :D
@Eliriel

Absolutely! There's going to be a Halloween hatch event that will have quite a few Halloween hatched spook dergs with prompts to write from. :D
Alhazred-Signature.png
@RaneInSpane

Was that a claim? XDDDDD;
@RaneInSpane

Was that a claim? XDDDDD;
Alhazred-Signature.png
oof im afraid not but i might come back in a while if no one else has him by then
oof im afraid not but i might come back in a while if no one else has him by then
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387