Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway (Sprites & more)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69
Sad to hear you're leaving, good luck for the future!
I'd really like to participate, since I enjoy raffles ^^
Sad to hear you're leaving, good luck for the future!
I'd really like to participate, since I enjoy raffles ^^
Hi! Thanks for putting this up! I'd love any of the festival stuff, especially any of the Sprites.
Hi! Thanks for putting this up! I'd love any of the festival stuff, especially any of the Sprites.
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
I hope your journeys away from FR treat you well.

I would like to enter please and thank you
I hope your journeys away from FR treat you well.

I would like to enter please and thank you
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I would like to enter
I would like to enter
I would like to enter :)
I would like to enter :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I would like to enter please.
I would like to enter please.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
I'd love to enter!
I'd love to enter!
I would like to enter the contest please! I am also highly interested in any skins/accents you have left! I am especially looking for accents or skins that don't completely cover a dragon and would be happy with any breed/gender except for Bogsneak, Coatl, and Ridgeback (since I don't have a lot of these breeds) (: Thank you!
I would like to enter the contest please! I am also highly interested in any skins/accents you have left! I am especially looking for accents or skins that don't completely cover a dragon and would be happy with any breed/gender except for Bogsneak, Coatl, and Ridgeback (since I don't have a lot of these breeds) (: Thank you!
wjPnp7u.png
I'll enter! Sad you're leaving, but hey off to bigger and better (and less scaly) things!
I'll enter! Sad you're leaving, but hey off to bigger and better (and less scaly) things!
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Oh my goodness gracious, I'd love to enter. I'm interested in any sprites or old festival apparel you have. Anything, really. Oh, and usermade skins and accents, but mostly accents. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity and good luck to everyone else entering!
Oh my goodness gracious, I'd love to enter. I'm interested in any sprites or old festival apparel you have. Anything, really. Oh, and usermade skins and accents, but mostly accents. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity and good luck to everyone else entering!
u7vIJFi.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69