Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Giveaway (Sprites & more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@fourthage
Can I get a sprite, please??!!! That will be my first sprite!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, AAA!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! : DDDDDDDDDDD

If I am doing this wrong, I would like to enter for all the lots, please!!! I am looking for sprites mainly, but anything I receive will be greatly appreciated!!!
@fourthage
Can I get a sprite, please??!!! That will be my first sprite!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, AAA!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! : DDDDDDDDDDD

If I am doing this wrong, I would like to enter for all the lots, please!!! I am looking for sprites mainly, but anything I receive will be greatly appreciated!!!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@fourthage
I would love to enter for/take lot 20 or 22...I'm not really sure if this is first come first serve or a free raffle. Thank you again sooooo much! So sorry to hear that you're leaving FR, I wish you good luck in future real life endeavors.
EDIT: I'm sorry to bother you again but I saw you edited your post, and I would love any UM accents you might have, otherwise, could I enter the giveaway?
@fourthage
I would love to enter for/take lot 20 or 22...I'm not really sure if this is first come first serve or a free raffle. Thank you again sooooo much! So sorry to hear that you're leaving FR, I wish you good luck in future real life endeavors.
EDIT: I'm sorry to bother you again but I saw you edited your post, and I would love any UM accents you might have, otherwise, could I enter the giveaway?
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
I’d love to enter! I wish you well and hope you have a good day!
I’d love to enter! I wish you well and hope you have a good day!
kPEFvxf.png wpEE9mo.pngwsTw09i.pngmade by Helbram!
Ahoy! If'n ye don' mind I'd fancy enterin' yer giveaway. It be a pity ye be leavin' but I bid ye full sails'n fair winds.
Ahoy! If'n ye don' mind I'd fancy enterin' yer giveaway. It be a pity ye be leavin' but I bid ye full sails'n fair winds.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
Hello, I'd like to enter please! Sorry you're leaving, but it's kind of you to raffle everything off like this.
Hello, I'd like to enter please! Sorry you're leaving, but it's kind of you to raffle everything off like this.
Oh my god
I'm dying at that list

I would love any familiars I don't have which would be sprites.
Or any apparel

But honestly if by the end of this I don't win anything I'd be happy with anything I can melt for baldwin.
._. <3

I'm sorry to hear that you're going but thank you for doing this! <3
Oh my god
I'm dying at that list

I would love any familiars I don't have which would be sprites.
Or any apparel

But honestly if by the end of this I don't win anything I'd be happy with anything I can melt for baldwin.
._. <3

I'm sorry to hear that you're going but thank you for doing this! <3
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but I wish you luck with everything! I'd like to enter to win any of the packs :)
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but I wish you luck with everything! I'd like to enter to win any of the packs :)
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
Hey, I'm sorry to see you go, good luck with whatever you go on to do. <3 You're very kind for doing this!

Anything pretty and/or valuable would be fine for me, if I'm allowed to make specific requests. =)
Hey, I'm sorry to see you go, good luck with whatever you go on to do. <3 You're very kind for doing this!

Anything pretty and/or valuable would be fine for me, if I'm allowed to make specific requests. =)
i really like star wars ok
I am sorry to see you leave, I hope for the best. I am looking for [item=Light emblem] [item=Illuminated sash] the most and if you have any of the impostor bears, if you do not mind. However, I am not picky and will accept almost anything. Best wishes!
I am sorry to see you leave, I hope for the best. I am looking for
Illuminated Sash the most and if you have any of the impostor bears, if you do not mind. However, I am not picky and will accept almost anything. Best wishes!
I would love anything you are willing to give!
I would love anything you are willing to give!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69