Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforgers OOF Explorer's Raffle (END)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 90 91
@GalaPyre Sending 3 dragons in PAs, all with a daily bonus each!

Sending to @protowilson to help keep workload spread out, instead!
@GalaPyre Sending 3 dragons in PAs, all with a daily bonus each!

Sending to @protowilson to help keep workload spread out, instead!

9Ec97kg.pngXxyJtkX.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@GalaPyre
Heads up, sending 18 lv 7 dragons through PA. 2 got breed+gene bonus, 16 got breed bonus :)
@GalaPyre
Heads up, sending 18 lv 7 dragons through PA. 2 got breed+gene bonus, 16 got breed bonus :)
kUUVDw6.png
@Polubing Be right there! Thanks for the heads up!
@Polubing Be right there! Thanks for the heads up!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@GalaPyre I don't mind waiting, honestly, I'm not really playing right now (though all my dragons have the daily bonus so before rollover would be swell). However, I checked in and noticed that you'd changed your info to read CRs only.

Should I cancel all my PAs for the raffle from before and CR them instead? I'll probably check again for an answer after dinner in about an hour, so whatever I do won't happen immediately anyway.

Thanks.
@GalaPyre I don't mind waiting, honestly, I'm not really playing right now (though all my dragons have the daily bonus so before rollover would be swell). However, I checked in and noticed that you'd changed your info to read CRs only.

Should I cancel all my PAs for the raffle from before and CR them instead? I'll probably check again for an answer after dinner in about an hour, so whatever I do won't happen immediately anyway.

Thanks.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Cethosia Hey there! Are you available to accept 20 level 6 dragons for gems? No bonuses ^^
@Cethosia Hey there! Are you available to accept 20 level 6 dragons for gems? No bonuses ^^
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
@Coa Sure, I can take them. Feel free to send them over
@Coa Sure, I can take them. Feel free to send them over
407Ohsj.png
@Saronai nah I'm going through all the PA's as they are and then not allowing anymore. so don't worry about it.
@Saronai nah I'm going through all the PA's as they are and then not allowing anymore. so don't worry about it.
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@Strudel sent one your way
@Strudel sent one your way

9Ec97kg.pngXxyJtkX.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Cethosia Thank you! <3
@Cethosia Thank you! <3
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
@Polubing

Recorded! Thank you <3
@Polubing

Recorded! Thank you <3
firebottom.png