Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforgers OOF Explorer's Raffle (END)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91
@fidothehoarder I'll get to them , I'm afraid people got in before you....a lot of people ....
@fidothehoarder I'll get to them , I'm afraid people got in before you....a lot of people ....
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre Do you do both types of currency? It doesn't say on the sheet.
@GalaPyre Do you do both types of currency? It doesn't say on the sheet.
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
@GalaPyre it happens ^^
If it helps, I should be up for another hour or so!
@GalaPyre it happens ^^
If it helps, I should be up for another hour or so!
5hXmmlV.gif

@tieflingcleric fixed that for you , I do

@fidothehoarder that does!
@tieflingcleric fixed that for you , I do

@fidothehoarder that does!
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@GalaPyre What is your preferred payout? Treasure Or Gems?

EDIT: I see it now it must have just been updated :)
@GalaPyre What is your preferred payout? Treasure Or Gems?

EDIT: I see it now it must have just been updated :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Arrowfeathers I'm going to queue 20 level 6's to you for the raffle via PAs (with 1 breed bonus). Though, feel free to take your time!
@Arrowfeathers I'm going to queue 20 level 6's to you for the raffle via PAs (with 1 breed bonus). Though, feel free to take your time!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@GalaPyre

sent 28 dergs via PA!
@GalaPyre

sent 28 dergs via PA!
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X alright ^^'
@X3X alright ^^'
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@GalaPyre not to be rude or anything but I've been waiting for a while for you to accept (like half an hour) and I was just wondering if there was a reason it was taking so long. Thanks
@GalaPyre not to be rude or anything but I've been waiting for a while for you to accept (like half an hour) and I was just wondering if there was a reason it was taking so long. Thanks
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90 91