Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mainframe's M.M.M.M. [ENDED]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
[center][b]Bump Entry[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9504582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95046/9504582_350.png[/img] [/url] A Spiral stared at the machine inquisitively, occasionally scratching his head until he decided to approach the Metamorpher. He had a few ideas about what might be wrong and started crawling all over the thing, opening panels and sticking his head into various parts without a care in the world. Eventually he found the panel that opened up to where the materials collected inside and noticed that one of the Laser Coils had been battered pretty badly. [item=Battered Laser Coil] [i]"Looks like one of the Laser Coil Analyzers took a beating when a bunch of stuff was shoved in at once."[/i] He popped his head back out of the machine to give the Coatl a big smile after his discovery. [i]"It probably needs to be replaced, it's got a nice crack in the lens and a huge dent on the side. But I think I have something that'll work..."[/i] He suddenly vanishes into thin air, seemingly blinking out of existence, before suddenly poofing back a few seconds later. [i]"Sorry, it took me a while to find my spare parts but I did have one!"[/i] He holds up a new laser coil for the Coatl to see and goes back to work replacing the one in the Metamorpher. Once he had it fixed he became overjoyed and started twisting around in excitement before suddenly passing out on the ground. He'll be fine. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NWMdjz6.jpg[/img] [haHHAhahah what is art? My tablet's been wonky lately so I can't use it. So you get my questionable, quickly done traditional art yaaaAAY. Wanted to participate in an RP style response at least once :P][/center]
Bump Entry

9504582_350.png

A Spiral stared at the machine inquisitively, occasionally scratching his head until he decided to approach the Metamorpher. He had a few ideas about what might be wrong and started crawling all over the thing, opening panels and sticking his head into various parts without a care in the world.

Eventually he found the panel that opened up to where the materials collected inside and noticed that one of the Laser Coils had been battered pretty badly.

Battered Laser Coil

"Looks like one of the Laser Coil Analyzers took a beating when a bunch of stuff was shoved in at once." He popped his head back out of the machine to give the Coatl a big smile after his discovery. "It probably needs to be replaced, it's got a nice crack in the lens and a huge dent on the side. But I think I have something that'll work..." He suddenly vanishes into thin air, seemingly blinking out of existence, before suddenly poofing back a few seconds later.

"Sorry, it took me a while to find my spare parts but I did have one!" He holds up a new laser coil for the Coatl to see and goes back to work replacing the one in the Metamorpher.

Once he had it fixed he became overjoyed and started twisting around in excitement before suddenly passing out on the ground. He'll be fine.

NWMdjz6.jpg

[haHHAhahah what is art? My tablet's been wonky lately so I can't use it. So you get my questionable, quickly done traditional art yaaaAAY. Wanted to participate in an RP style response at least once :P]
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Cheshly @Leopardmask Got the items. Thank you for continuing to participate in the Mystery Collecting, and good luck! Only one Regular and Mystery Collection to go after today!
@Cheshly @Leopardmask Got the items. Thank you for continuing to participate in the Mystery Collecting, and good luck! Only one Regular and Mystery Collection to go after today!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Oh sorry! I forgotten :3..

two ancient golem and one mechanical valkyrie plz! <3
@Snek

Oh sorry! I forgotten :3..

two ancient golem and one mechanical valkyrie plz! <3
mOrJRSi.png
Not a Bump Entry... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4877522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48776/4877522_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]The usually mild-mannered Coatl pushed his way into the tent, peering around him. Flicking his tail in annoyance, [b]Spinel[/b] sighed. He had asked those two Bogsneaks to gather potions ingredients for his healing elixirs, but it looked like they had decided to slip off somewhere to flirt together instead. He didn't mind young love, of course, but it did get annoying when it interfered with his duties to the Clan...Shaking his head, Spinel glanced around again. No, no Bogsneaks here...and no Spirals either, which was probably bad news, as those two menaces were currently unaccounted for. There was nothing here except a lot of strange dragons and an odd-looking machine... The older Lightning dragon paused, considering. His recent discovery of his healing magic had not erased his love of science, or of the kind of experiments he had once indulged in so frequently. Moving closer--though keeping a respectable distance, as you never knew what Lightning Magic and Science would have created when put together, as he well knew--Spinel listened in on some of the other dragons talking about the machine. A Metamorpher....hmmm...and it needed a few items to make it work...Well, why not? It wasn't like he had anything better to do at the moment, and what this Mainframe was asking for was certainly well within his ability to find, as the Clan had an abundance of all of it.... Spinel hurried back to the Clan campsite, now fully understanding the odd behavior of some of the more experiment-inclined dragons over the last few days....[/I] Sending items now!
Not a Bump Entry...

4877522_350.png

The usually mild-mannered Coatl pushed his way into the tent, peering around him. Flicking his tail in annoyance, Spinel sighed. He had asked those two Bogsneaks to gather potions ingredients for his healing elixirs, but it looked like they had decided to slip off somewhere to flirt together instead. He didn't mind young love, of course, but it did get annoying when it interfered with his duties to the Clan...Shaking his head, Spinel glanced around again. No, no Bogsneaks here...and no Spirals either, which was probably bad news, as those two menaces were currently unaccounted for. There was nothing here except a lot of strange dragons and an odd-looking machine...

The older Lightning dragon paused, considering. His recent discovery of his healing magic had not erased his love of science, or of the kind of experiments he had once indulged in so frequently. Moving closer--though keeping a respectable distance, as you never knew what Lightning Magic and Science would have created when put together, as he well knew--Spinel listened in on some of the other dragons talking about the machine. A Metamorpher....hmmm...and it needed a few items to make it work...Well, why not? It wasn't like he had anything better to do at the moment, and what this Mainframe was asking for was certainly well within his ability to find, as the Clan had an abundance of all of it....

Spinel hurried back to the Clan campsite, now fully understanding the odd behavior of some of the more experiment-inclined dragons over the last few days....

Sending items now!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Snek

Wanted to give you a head's up that I changed my username from OpalNova! Let me know if there's anything I can do to keep things from getting complicated. ^^
@Snek

Wanted to give you a head's up that I changed my username from OpalNova! Let me know if there's anything I can do to keep things from getting complicated. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian No problem, and no worries! Did a find and replace on the raffle sheet. :)
@Venusian No problem, and no worries! Did a find and replace on the raffle sheet. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Great, thank you!
@Snek

Great, thank you!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
One hour left to do any item sending or bump posting!

Friday is the last of the Regular Collections, and Saturday will be the last of the Mystery Collections. Prep your hoards! Two out of three secret prizes have been unlocked. Can the group pull out all the stops and hit that third goal, or will the top category's winner pick up a pot of gold instead? Only time will tell. Either way, someone's gonna have a great day when it's all over!
One hour left to do any item sending or bump posting!

Friday is the last of the Regular Collections, and Saturday will be the last of the Mystery Collections. Prep your hoards! Two out of three secret prizes have been unlocked. Can the group pull out all the stops and hit that third goal, or will the top category's winner pick up a pot of gold instead? Only time will tell. Either way, someone's gonna have a great day when it's all over!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35794979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357950/35794979_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]AutumnLeaf[/b], one of my progens [i]Hey, kid. You wanna buy some Immaculate Tablets?[/i] You look at him dubiously. It isn’t even Brightshine Jubilee. [i]I’ll make it a two for one deal. Each tablet only 999 treasure, and I’ll throw in 5 extra every 99 you buy.[/i] You still aren’t convinced. Those tablets look strangely suspicious... [i]C’mon, it’s a good deal![/i] You sigh and fork over the treasure. Maybe Mainframe will want them... [item=Intact Clay Relief] [item=Immaculate Tablet] Don’t they look similar?

35794979_350.png

AutumnLeaf, one of my progens

Hey, kid. You wanna buy some Immaculate Tablets?

You look at him dubiously. It isn’t even Brightshine Jubilee.

I’ll make it a two for one deal. Each tablet only 999 treasure, and I’ll throw in 5 extra every 99 you buy.

You still aren’t convinced. Those tablets look strangely suspicious...

C’mon, it’s a good deal!

You sigh and fork over the treasure. Maybe Mainframe will want them...

Intact Clay Relief Immaculate Tablet

Don’t they look similar?

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff Ok you got me, that's hilarious XD

@Snek
Please, could it be possible to have a post summing up all the top tier mystery collection items we can send you, even the past ones ? It's a bit confusing to look after in the main thread (because that's "day#" and not "mystery day" - I know it's on even days though) and maybe it will help people who weren't here at the beginning to know what is needed ?
@HedwigHufflepuff Ok you got me, that's hilarious XD

@Snek
Please, could it be possible to have a post summing up all the top tier mystery collection items we can send you, even the past ones ? It's a bit confusing to look after in the main thread (because that's "day#" and not "mystery day" - I know it's on even days though) and maybe it will help people who weren't here at the beginning to know what is needed ?
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37