Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Throwback Raffle [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/5bo04t08j/RAFFLE1.png[/img][/center] [center]Welcome to the Throwback Raffle! This is an annual raffle I run celebrating yet another year of Flight Rising. Inside you will find all a manner of treasures my dragons have hoarded during the year - just for you! Prizes will include festival items, unhatched eggs, skins, and more![/center] [left][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/85r5i8uoz/RAFFLE2.png[/img][/left] 1) Be respectful of myself and everyone else in the thread or you will be disqualified from the raffle. 2) Do not spam the thread, if you have a detailed question you can feel free to PM me, I promise I don't bite. Bumping the thread is welcome, but I will [b]not[/b] be counting bumps for tickets. 3) Be prompt. I will give 48 hours (2 days) from the time I post winners for winners to respond before I move on to the next person. I will give 24 hours (1 day) from the time I send a CR with the prize to be collected. If it is not collected within that time, I will cancel the CR and move on to the next person. 4) If you wish to donate items to the raffle, PM me and we can work out extra tickets you may earn. Please note I will not accept donations of food, materials, trinkets, or baldwin mats. I may not accept donations of cheap/common apparel and familiars and the like. [left][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/d4enwrj2b/RAFFLE3.png[/img][/left] All tickets will be recorded in a spreadsheet found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LlwYby_Lnzq1VrwaOPqiAQdI6BTFMcYGuAcYpE1QqvE/edit?usp=sharing]here+[/url]. [LIST] [*] Everyone gets 1 free ticket, to claim simply post in this thread saying "I'm in!" or something of the sort. [*] Additional tickets may be purchased. 1kt or 1g = 1 ticket. [*] Fodder may be sent in for tickets. I will only accept adults level 5 and above. A level 5 fodder dragon will be worth 8 tickets, level 6 will be 9 tickets, level 7 10 tickets...and so on. Please send fodder dragons to me via CR with a note like "for raffle" in your message. Doing the math for your tickets is appreciated, but not needed. Please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending out of courtesy. [*] (NEW added 6/20) I will accept art in exchange for tickets! Just PM me examples of your work and if it's something I'm interested in, we can work out a fair exchange. I'll mainly be interested in art of my dragons or my humanoid OCs. [*] Tickets may be acquired from [b]June 11th to June 30th [/b]at rollover. After that time, the raffle will be closed while I draw winners using an RNG. [*]Winners will be drawn in batches of 5. The first person in a batch should list their first choice of prize, the second their top two, third top three and so on. You can only win once. [/LIST]
RAFFLE1.png
Welcome to the Throwback Raffle!
This is an annual raffle I run celebrating yet another year of Flight Rising. Inside you will find all a manner of treasures my dragons have hoarded during the year - just for you! Prizes will include festival items, unhatched eggs, skins, and more!
RAFFLE2.png

1) Be respectful of myself and everyone else in the thread or you will be disqualified from the raffle.
2) Do not spam the thread, if you have a detailed question you can feel free to PM me, I promise I don't bite. Bumping the thread is welcome, but I will not be counting bumps for tickets.
3) Be prompt. I will give 48 hours (2 days) from the time I post winners for winners to respond before I move on to the next person. I will give 24 hours (1 day) from the time I send a CR with the prize to be collected. If it is not collected within that time, I will cancel the CR and move on to the next person.
4) If you wish to donate items to the raffle, PM me and we can work out extra tickets you may earn. Please note I will not accept donations of food, materials, trinkets, or baldwin mats. I may not accept donations of cheap/common apparel and familiars and the like.
RAFFLE3.png

All tickets will be recorded in a spreadsheet found here+.
  • Everyone gets 1 free ticket, to claim simply post in this thread saying "I'm in!" or something of the sort.
  • Additional tickets may be purchased. 1kt or 1g = 1 ticket.
  • Fodder may be sent in for tickets. I will only accept adults level 5 and above. A level 5 fodder dragon will be worth 8 tickets, level 6 will be 9 tickets, level 7 10 tickets...and so on.
    Please send fodder dragons to me via CR with a note like "for raffle" in your message. Doing the math for your tickets is appreciated, but not needed. Please make sure dragons are fully fed before sending out of courtesy.
  • (NEW added 6/20) I will accept art in exchange for tickets! Just PM me examples of your work and if it's something I'm interested in, we can work out a fair exchange. I'll mainly be interested in art of my dragons or my humanoid OCs.
  • Tickets may be acquired from June 11th to June 30th at rollover. After that time, the raffle will be closed while I draw winners using an RNG.
  • Winners will be drawn in batches of 5. The first person in a batch should list their first choice of prize, the second their top two, third top three and so on. You can only win once.
by-Joydom-FR.png
[img]https://s19.postimg.cc/bclp1vukj/RAFFLE4.png[/img] Every year we get a round of flight festivals, and these packs highlight those! Each pack contains the flight apparel, vista, and familiar from the Festive Favors shop in addition to a skin chest and an unhatched egg! [quote=Light] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Spirit of Light][item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Forgotten Child Chest][item=Unhatched Light Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Lightning] [item=Highland Scavenger][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Brass Centurion Chest][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Fire] [item=Welder's Mask][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Vista: Flamecaller][item=Eclipse the Sun Chest][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Arcane] [item=Starwood Veil][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Starwood Seer Chest][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Plague] [item=Carapace Arm][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Vista: Plaguebringer][item=Dreadlily Knight Chest][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Earth] [item=Gem Thief][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Vista: Earthshaker][item=Lost Memories Chest][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Ice] [item=Icicle Chains][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Vista: Icewarden][item=Wraith Chest][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Shadow] [item=Bramble Mantle][item=Spirit of Shadow][item=Vista: Shadowbinder][item=Moon Glitter Chest][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Wind] [item=Map Kit][item=Spirit of Wind][item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Water] [item=Fin Jewels][item=Spirit of Water][item=Vista: Tidelord][item=Hyaline Chest][item=Unhatched Water Egg] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Nature] [item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Spirit of Nature][item=Vista: Gladekeeper][item=Chromatic Predator Chest][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] CLAIMED[/quote]
RAFFLE4.png

Every year we get a round of flight festivals, and these packs highlight those! Each pack contains the flight apparel, vista, and familiar from the Festive Favors shop in addition to a skin chest and an unhatched egg!
Light wrote:
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Spirit of Light Vista: Lightweaver Forgotten Child Chest Unhatched Light Egg
CLAIMED
Lightning wrote:
Highland Scavenger Spirit of Lightning Vista: Stormcatcher Brass Centurion Chest Unhatched Lightning Egg
CLAIMED
Fire wrote:
Welder's Mask Spirit of Fire Vista: Flamecaller Eclipse the Sun Chest Unhatched Fire Egg
CLAIMED
Arcane wrote:
Starwood Veil Spirit of the Arcane Vista: Arcanist Starwood Seer Chest Unhatched Arcane Egg
CLAIMED
Plague wrote:
Carapace Arm Spirit of Plague Vista: Plaguebringer Dreadlily Knight Chest Unhatched Plague Egg
CLAIMED
Earth wrote:
Gem Thief Spirit of Earth Vista: Earthshaker Lost Memories Chest Unhatched Earth Egg
CLAIMED
Ice wrote:
Icicle Chains Spirit of Ice Vista: Icewarden Wraith Chest Unhatched Ice Egg
CLAIMED
Shadow wrote:
Bramble Mantle Spirit of Shadow Vista: Shadowbinder Moon Glitter Chest Unhatched Shadow Egg
CLAIMED
Wind wrote:
Map Kit Spirit of Wind Vista: Windsinger Wind's Prodigy Chest Unhatched Wind Egg
CLAIMED
Water wrote:
Fin Jewels Spirit of Water Vista: Tidelord Hyaline Chest Unhatched Water Egg
CLAIMED
Nature wrote:
Tree Warden's Garb Spirit of Nature Vista: Gladekeeper Chromatic Predator Chest Unhatched Nature Egg
CLAIMED
by-Joydom-FR.png
[img]https://s19.postimg.cc/an2wpi6vn/RAFFLE5.png[/img] These prizes highlight additional events and new additions from the past year! I may add more as more tickets come in/items become available to me. [quote=NotN Part 1] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=Deadpan Jester's Motley] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=NotN Part 2] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Vista: Jester][item=Clever Jester's Motley] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Valentine] [item=Lovely Seraph Jewelry][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Enamored Swan] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=April Fools] [item=Marva's Wondrous Whimsy][item=Marva's Incredible Ire] CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Celebrate!] [item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Celebration Sage Sash] [item=Celebration Sage Shawl][item=Celebration Sage Sleeves][item=Celebration Sage Tassel][/quote] [quote=Jox Box] [item=Spare Inventory Crate][item=Prismatic Token][/quote]
RAFFLE5.png

These prizes highlight additional events and new additions from the past year! I may add more as more tickets come in/items become available to me.
NotN Part 1 wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Smirch Deadpan Jester's Motley
CLAIMED
NotN Part 2 wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne Vista: Jester Clever Jester's Motley
CLAIMED
Valentine wrote:
Lovely Seraph Jewelry Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan
CLAIMED
April Fools wrote:
Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Incredible Ire
CLAIMED
Celebrate! wrote:
Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash
Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel
Jox Box wrote:
Spare Inventory Crate Prismatic Token
by-Joydom-FR.png
Post Saved
Post Saved
by-Joydom-FR.png
And it's open!
And it's open!
by-Joydom-FR.png
I'm in!
I'm in!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
I'm in
I'm in
Please allow me to partake as well .3.
Please allow me to partake as well .3.
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
I'm in!
I'm in!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
Im in!
Im in!
pUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22