Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Raffle - Closed to New Participants!
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
It's totally fine and cool to take you're time! I hope you'll feel better soon.
It's totally fine and cool to take you're time! I hope you'll feel better soon.
rx9OvHg.gif
It’s good that this raffle is not going to be a year long :) changes are fine, and I understand.
It’s good that this raffle is not going to be a year long :) changes are fine, and I understand.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
No worries! Like you see, everyone are super chill here. You may have all the time you want and need. Please, don't stress too much about it. What you do here is big, and time consuming and you have all your life beside it. We understand <3
No worries! Like you see, everyone are super chill here. You may have all the time you want and need. Please, don't stress too much about it. What you do here is big, and time consuming and you have all your life beside it. We understand <3
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
Take your time! Absolutely no rush here.
Take your time! Absolutely no rush here.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Your health is far more important than a game! Take your time and recover, it's very important. ^^
Your health is far more important than a game! Take your time and recover, it's very important. ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
Your health and yourself come first before anything or anyone. We all understand where you are coming from, we all hope that you are doing okay!!
Your health and yourself come first before anything or anyone. We all understand where you are coming from, we all hope that you are doing okay!!
Glad to hear from you and that you're doing well, take your time we know you're busy and we understand. Have a nice night.
Glad to hear from you and that you're doing well, take your time we know you're busy and we understand. Have a nice night.
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
It's all good. You worry about yourself because you are the most important person. If you don't take care of yourself how do you expect to help/care for others? It just doesn't work. Just take a break and we'll all still be here hoping that you feel better soon! Withdrawals can be worse than the issue it's treating when you stop like that.
It's all good. You worry about yourself because you are the most important person. If you don't take care of yourself how do you expect to help/care for others? It just doesn't work. Just take a break and we'll all still be here hoping that you feel better soon! Withdrawals can be worse than the issue it's treating when you stop like that.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Take your time! Don't stress yourself out for us :) We all understand!
Take your time! Don't stress yourself out for us :) We all understand!
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
Wishing you nothing but the best! Take care of yourself first! That is the most important thing!
Wishing you nothing but the best! Take care of yourself first! That is the most important thing!
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187