Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Raffle - Closed to New Participants!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 186 187
I would like to enter for the Daschund box, please. A friend of mine had one, and they used her for breeding. I think she had 3 litters in total.
I would like to enter for the Daschund box, please. A friend of mine had one, and they used her for breeding. I think she had 3 litters in total.
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
Please enter me for the Boston Terrier :D
Please enter me for the Boston Terrier :D
I'd like to try my luck with the Airdale Terriers.
I'd like to try my luck with the Airdale Terriers.
69897299.png83063827.png83063830.png83191927.png
Oh man, how could I not go for the Italian Greyhound? [img]https://i.imgur.com/iSjaAOA.gif[/img] I just,,, that [i]tongue[/i],,,
Oh man, how could I not go for the Italian Greyhound?

iSjaAOA.gif

I just,,, that tongue,,,
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
I'd love to enter for Irish Wolfhound!
I'd love to enter for Irish Wolfhound!
Memeotator 3000
Sign me up for Chow Chow. I had quite a few growing up! X3
Sign me up for Chow Chow. I had quite a few growing up! X3
Oh man. Chow chow please. When I was very little, my uncle had a chow. Mean dog that didn't like anyone. Somehow got into the house, came right up to me on my moms lap, I was under a year old at the time. Everyone froze and this guy comes right up and livks my face and refused to leave my side
Oh man. Chow chow please. When I was very little, my uncle had a chow. Mean dog that didn't like anyone. Somehow got into the house, came right up to me on my moms lap, I was under a year old at the time. Everyone froze and this guy comes right up and livks my face and refused to leave my side
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
I'd like to join for Siberian Husky please :)
I'd like to join for Siberian Husky please :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
Could I be entered for the Rottweiler box, please? I pretty much grew up around rescued rotties, and they were just the sweetest dogs alive.
Could I be entered for the Rottweiler box, please? I pretty much grew up around rescued rotties, and they were just the sweetest dogs alive.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Put me in for Dalmatian please, in honor of a really good kids' book and Disney movie :)
Put me in for Dalmatian please, in honor of a really good kids' book and Disney movie :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 186 187