Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I got accepted to my first choice college! So happy about that. ^_^

And congrats on getting your dream job! I hope that it really is wonderful =)
I got accepted to my first choice college! So happy about that. ^_^

And congrats on getting your dream job! I hope that it really is wonderful =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
If I may try again...... Count down to one year anniversary at great union job, 12 more days. Then two weeks vacation. Yippie!!! If not able to receive again, I'm still happy. lol
If I may try again...... Count down to one year anniversary at great union job, 12 more days. Then two weeks vacation. Yippie!!! If not able to receive again, I'm still happy. lol
o9h176g.png o0rWXr6.png
congrats man! i bought six baby chicks this week and i got to go out for lunch with my parents, which is something we dont do much X)
congrats man! i bought six baby chicks this week and i got to go out for lunch with my parents, which is something we dont do much X)
shop.pngfleeur.png. : . currently working on this girl . : .fleeur.pngsale.png
art shop is currently closed, sorry!
congrats on your dream job!!

some things that make me happy is spending time with my friends, goofing around and playing stupid little games for hours upon hours, ahh times like that i wish would never end!
congrats on your dream job!!

some things that make me happy is spending time with my friends, goofing around and playing stupid little games for hours upon hours, ahh times like that i wish would never end!
CvyoOwu.png
I got a 98% on my latest science test. :3
I got a 98% on my latest science test. :3
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Just got my friends to finally sit down and watch a show I really like together. At first they weren't paying much attention, but by the end were all super engaged. We've been sending jokes and comments about it back and forth for a little now. Took like 3 weeks to plan this and it all worked out
Just got my friends to finally sit down and watch a show I really like together. At first they weren't paying much attention, but by the end were all super engaged. We've been sending jokes and comments about it back and forth for a little now. Took like 3 weeks to plan this and it all worked out
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I got a prismatic token! Yay!
I got a prismatic token! Yay!
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
I met someone by chance and now have a trusted friend. I don't open up to others easy but I find myself wanting to do so. I'm glad I joined flight rising. Also congratulations on your job!!
I met someone by chance and now have a trusted friend. I don't open up to others easy but I find myself wanting to do so. I'm glad I joined flight rising. Also congratulations on your job!!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Congrats on the job! I've had a really rough week but Starbucks has come out with a new drink that's almond milk based and my lactose intolerant self is happy about that!
Congrats on the job! I've had a really rough week but Starbucks has come out with a new drink that's almond milk based and my lactose intolerant self is happy about that!
f5uqMGJ.png
Congratulations you got the job you wanted!
A small thing that made me happy this week was that a literally perfect snowflake landed on my jumper and it was so pretty!
Congratulations you got the job you wanted!
A small thing that made me happy this week was that a literally perfect snowflake landed on my jumper and it was so pretty!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11