Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Congrats on the dream job! :D As for something happy that has happened to me this week, I found out that a couple of cats that came into our local shelter as super scared kitties both got wonderful loving homes!
Congrats on the dream job! :D As for something happy that has happened to me this week, I found out that a couple of cats that came into our local shelter as super scared kitties both got wonderful loving homes!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
Congratulations!^^

Well, I secured a summer position for a job I wanted on Thursday. Plus my mom treated me to a very nice pasta dinner had tiramisu. That made me pretty happy this week.
Congratulations!^^

Well, I secured a summer position for a job I wanted on Thursday. Plus my mom treated me to a very nice pasta dinner had tiramisu. That made me pretty happy this week.
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
Hello !

Congratulations on your dream job! Out of curiosity, what is this famous job? :D

Me ? I have no extraordinary things in recent days ..... Hmmm, I received a month ago the familiar Golden Batam Fangar, I thought I did not have one day, I'm super happy! >W<
Hello !

Congratulations on your dream job! Out of curiosity, what is this famous job? :D

Me ? I have no extraordinary things in recent days ..... Hmmm, I received a month ago the familiar Golden Batam Fangar, I thought I did not have one day, I'm super happy! >W<
Congrats!! Spending time with friends, family and riding horses^^
Congrats!! Spending time with friends, family and riding horses^^
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Season 5 of Voltron came out yesterday and that made me happy! Congrats on your new job!
Season 5 of Voltron came out yesterday and that made me happy! Congrats on your new job!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
I wish you the best of luck with your dream job! I hope it continues to make you happy.

Something that recently made me happy was spending time with two of my friends. We hung out on Saturday and make cookies -- and they were even halfway decent! We had a lot of fun.
I wish you the best of luck with your dream job! I hope it continues to make you happy.

Something that recently made me happy was spending time with two of my friends. We hung out on Saturday and make cookies -- and they were even halfway decent! We had a lot of fun.
I think I'm all caught up again.

Still have 12 pages of familiars, so keep the happy posts coming :)
I think I'm all caught up again.

Still have 12 pages of familiars, so keep the happy posts coming :)
So this last week hey.... I guess you could Say my sister makes me happy. She just got a new geecko named peanut. It is still a baby so we don’t know the gender. But she is always so happy and excited to show me the new things that peanut has done “today”.
So this last week hey.... I guess you could Say my sister makes me happy. She just got a new geecko named peanut. It is still a baby so we don’t know the gender. But she is always so happy and excited to show me the new things that peanut has done “today”.
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
I got to help my friend and start up an apparel shop in the forums today!! It was a real uplifter!! especially after I accidentally reset my phone and lost everything ;-;
Also, congrats on getting your dream job!! I don't have one myself, but setting up the shop with my friend opened up another path for me and I found out I kind of have a knack for economics and finance?? Maybe I'll go into accounting haha
I got to help my friend and start up an apparel shop in the forums today!! It was a real uplifter!! especially after I accidentally reset my phone and lost everything ;-;
Also, congrats on getting your dream job!! I don't have one myself, but setting up the shop with my friend opened up another path for me and I found out I kind of have a knack for economics and finance?? Maybe I'll go into accounting haha
Congrats on getting your dream job! I wish you luck for the future!
One thing that made me happy this week is, well, my mom. My awesome mom who acts more like a teenager than I do. We have extremely similar interests and opinions and we get along so well! I'm so greatful to have her around.
Congrats on getting your dream job! I wish you luck for the future!
One thing that made me happy this week is, well, my mom. My awesome mom who acts more like a teenager than I do. We have extremely similar interests and opinions and we get along so well! I'm so greatful to have her around.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11